Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. (1900 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 15, 2015
This thread is specifically for guys that have wasteful spouses.

Mine is horrible. She is a youth corper, has her federal alawi of 19k, state alawi of 10k and 50k(sometimes 100k) monthly allowance from me yet she is always broke. She just spends money the way she sees it. I tried to teach her some lesson by delaying some months' alawi from me but my love for her couldn't let me. She's unrepentantly faithful and that's one of the reasons I can do anything for her to be happy.

I have changed her phone like 4times this year 'cos she kept breaking their screens due to frequent drops.

After she passed out of orientation camp recently, I bought her a car for her convenience in the course of her NYSC and she just called me earlier today to inform me she bashed the car.

I can't wait for her to finish this nysc and join me so she can see how I pluck this money on trees.

Honestly I'm tired but one can fire a girlfriend, not a loving wife to be. cheesy

Guys, share yours, let's have some fun.
Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by Mazdell: 5:20am On Sep 15, 2015
Again?
Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by Ahmed0336(m): 5:20am On Sep 15, 2015
make her redeploy back to where you reside(dats if u re in 9ja) to cut expenses thank you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by donholy28(m): 5:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Bundle her to ur village... leave her there for two months and she go change...thank me later....and change ur dp... na im follow dey cause am.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by menix(m): 5:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Ur own small oo..

Each time my girl keeps calling Lawma nd keeps giving them waste, I have complained to her on numerous occasion that she is wasteful but she won't heed to my complaint.

Pls is there a way I can refrigerate the waste to avoid her been wasteful..

OP(aquarium anuofia) pls my question is directed to u..
Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by zealot4me(f): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2015
menix:
Ur own small oo..

Each time my girl keeps calling Lawma nd keeps giving them waste, I have complained to her on numerous occasion that she is wasteful but she won't heed to my complaint.

Pls is there a way I can refrigerate the waste to avoid her been wasteful..

OP(aquarium anuofia) pls my question is directed to u..

Aquarium anoufia....Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 15, 2015
You sound like a nice guy, Mr-too-damn-good cheesy Just teach her how to budget & live within her means. You'll face so much hate from her initially by doing that since she'll be seeing you as the control freak that's trying to kill her buzz. However, eventually, she'll start realising it's coming from a good place. Spending is an addiction for some & people like that need someone to teach them money management skills & to curb the need for spending. Maybe start shopping together in the future. Don't nag. Just make suggestions when you think she's going overboard. Well, that's my 2c as a big spender currently on a spending diet grin
Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by agarawu23(m): 6:04am On Sep 15, 2015
Make I pack my okada here
Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by peeparty(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2015
SirJeffry:

Mine is horrible. She is a youth corper, has her federal alawi of 19k, state alawi of 10k and 50k(sometimes 100k) monthly allowance from me yet she is always broke. She just spends money the way she sees it. I tried to teach her some lesson by delaying some months' alawi from me but my love for her couldn't let me. She's unrepentantly faithful and that's one of the reasons I can do anything for her to be happy.

I have changed her phone like 4times this year 'cos she kept breaking their screens due to frequent drops.

After she passed out of orientation camp recently, I bought her a car for her convenience in the course of her NYSC and she just called me earlier today to inform me she bashed the car.

I can't wait for her to finish this nysc and join me so she can see how I pluck this money on trees.

Honestly I'm tired but one can fire a girlfriend, not a loving wife. cheesy

op wait oo.you never marry this girl and your spending like a maga.
if you come marry am nku?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by peeparty(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You sound like a nice guy, Mr-too-damn-good cheesy Just teach her how to budget & live within her means. You'll face so much hate from her initially by doing that since she'll be seeing you as the control freak that's trying to kill her buzz. However, eventually, she'll start realising it's coming from a good place. Spending is an addiction for some & people like that need someone to teach them money management skills & to curb the need for spending. Maybe start shopping together in the future. Don't nag. Just make suggestions when you think she's going overboard. Well, that's my 2c as a big spender currently on a spending diet grin

well nice advice towards the end.but to be candid this op is foolishly nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2015
peeparty:

well nice advice towards the end.but to be candid this op is foolishly nice.

Please spare him, he's in love smiley In a way I agree because she has two salaries & should be able to make do with that, without leaning so much on him financially & for everything at that. She should take financial responsibility for some of her Bleep-ups.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by Spikkylee: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2015
Burning my stashed $100 bill erryday
Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by HitlerGaddafi: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2015
SirJeffry:

The girl don bounce you play you around like basketball. U be better maga.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by Margauxluv(f): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2015
mmmmmmm.
Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by mecussey(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2015
SirJeffry:

She is faithful because, you are meeting up with all her needs on time. Just form broke for 3 months see how another guy go bang the hell out of her just for may be 5k. I don't mean any insult, but even an olosho will repent immidiately she finds a father xmas. In my own case, I send mixed reaction, when she thinks I have, i go show her empty wallet but when she list expect it, I suprise her. Therefore, to her money comes and goes and that's the fact and the correct message. Even when I don't have, she is just happy and patient.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by jonaifame22(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2015
I have a wasteful galfriend in the sense dat wheneva little thing happens between me and her she'll waste her precious saliva and strength talkin dat when we wanna have sex she'll not have anymore strength to go more than two rounds..... And dsat's very annoying
Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by holusormi(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Nairalanders been cooking and frying lies since before the creation of nairaland undecided
Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by mablie(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Please spare him, he's in love smiley In a way I agree because she has two salaries & should be able to make do with that, without leaning so much on him financially & for everything at that. She should take financial responsibility for some of her Bleep-ups.
No he isn't.He is just extremely stupid_.Nigerian men have got to stop believing they exist inorder to please women who don't even appreciate their sacrifices anyway

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2015
mablie:
No he isn't.He is just extremely stupid_.Nigerian men have got to stop believing they exist inorder to please women who don't even appreciate their sacrifices anyway

Awww, now that's a heartbreaking thing to say. I hope you know that there are women out there that are appreciative, etc. The OP comes across like a very good guy to me & this is coming from a woman.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by mablie(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww, now that's a heartbreaking thing to say. I hope you know that there are women out there that are appreciative, etc. The OP comes across like a very good guy to me & this is coming from a woman.
Madam,being a "good" man will get you nowhere with the Nigerian version of women.He should either save the money,invest the money or donate the money to an orphanage(there are hundreds of thousands here)but giving 20%-30% of his earnings to a lady who am sure has another "mugu" some place else is plain silliness.Can she do thesame for him?I very much doubt it."Love" is a decision not an emotion.I don't mean to sound so harsh but this is just my reality

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
mablie:
Madam,being a "good" man will get you nowhere with the Nigerian version of women.He should either save the money,invest the money or donate the money to an orphanage(there are hundreds of thousands here)but giving 20%-30% of his earnings to a lady who am sure has another "mugu" some place else is plain silliness.Can she do thesame for him?I very much doubt it."Love" is a decision not an emotion.I don't mean to sound so harsh but this is just my reality

Hmmm, I respect that. Your reality. I don't know what else to say

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by mablie(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm, I respect that. Your reality. I don't know what else to say
I understand.Nigerians are bred in a very cruel environment which is completely different from other world countries.Everything is all about survival here(jobs,relationships,getting an education etc).Its all about "stomach infrastructure"

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by ugojamali(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kudos OP. Your girlfriend is not wasteful at all. It's perfectly alright to buy her like 6 phones a year, pay her 50K a month, buy her a car and still fuel the car for her. Don't worry, like wine, she gets better and more expensive with age. You're a job so she perfectly deserves her salary.

PS all men should be like you when they grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
mablie:
I understand.Nigerians are bred in a very cruel environment which is completely different from other world countries.Everything is all about survival here(jobs,relationships,getting an education etc).Its all about "stomach infrastructure"

Things will get better. No country is perfect. Just wish it wasn't making people have such a negative perception of one another. Because trust me, I've encountered the guys who paint all women with one brush & that really isn't the case. But anyway, like you said, it's their reality & you can't argue or undermine someone else's personal experience.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Wasteful Girlfriend/wife? Share Your Experience. by Evergreen4(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
SirJeffry:

Op, it seems this ur money is flowing, abeg let some fly reach me na #sorry for derailing

(1) (Reply)

Pic: If Only Most Nigerian Ladies Can Reason Like This / Am Sick Of It. / See The Most Strange And Romantic Way A Ghanaian Girl Welcome Her Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.