Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics (57324 Views)

4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Troops Record More Success In Clearing Operations Against Boko Haram. See Photos / Troops Clear Boko Haram Camps,Market,Rescue Many(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Lifergt: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2015
ademoladeji:
What is graphic about those pishure?

Check again.
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Lifergt: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2015
erikcantona:
Propaganda from the pit of hell !! Apc will lie till dey pass out!!

If you say, you are not convinced that would have been reasonable. But calling it propaganda suggests that you have evidence to the contrary.
There are at least some pictures here, but you don't have any- nothing to proof your own assertion.
CAN WE JUST TRY TO START BELIEVING GOOD THINGS ABOUT OUR NATION?
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by erikcantona: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Lifergt:

If you say, you are not convinced that would have been reasonable. But calling it propaganda suggests that you have evidence to the contrary.
There are at least some pictures here, but you don't have any- nothing to proof your own assertion.
CAN WE JUST TRY TO START BELIEVING GOOD THINGS ABOUT OUR NATION?
nation you are happy they kill your fellow citizenz agitating. For a sovereign State!! Nation my foot!! Nation that close down all seaports in the east. Just to open a dry duck port in kaduna! One nation my foot nation that has many brigdes in lagos but thwarted efforts of building second niger bridge!! May that nation kill all enemies of biafra. Isee isee isee
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by OjujuCalabar(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2015
So where are the boko haram members and their sponsors? Meanwhile, welldone to our Nigeria Army. We are proud of you people.
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2015
markmira:

miserable civilain who's quite happy with having almost 24 hours standby light so he can sit down at home watching nollywood movies 2 /4/ 7, do the mathematics and see how u top scores 4 been the most jobless youth in the history of nigeria SHAME!
I will consider you as a reasonable person the moment you stops your wailing life. But it's obvious, as a Bastard, wailing and blabbing run in your miserable Blood. Animal....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Uncletony(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Story 4 d ghost!
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Gombs(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
solonazzy:

D 1st pic is graphic

Clap for yourself
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Mariojane(f): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
skondo09:

Bae, you funny.. As in "d lion is married now"
Sounds like moon light tale to me
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by gsalvatore: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
So those hungry kids are boko haram too?

Even the Old ladies on the road too?

Smells like half baked propaganda....

If this government succeeds in their media propaganda....many atrocities and innocent people will suffer...kai!

They deserve everything coming their way..
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Eazydeek(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
All I see are civilians and not BH

APC and lies angry
Military na apc? Chai duck headed illiterate like u
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by nationwide1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
bruno419:
OK I hope this ain't no propaganda
Exactly my thought.

Clearing the bokoharam camp without any casualty. The other day it was serious air bombardment also without any casualty.
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Lamasta(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Have they cleared the ones in DAURA cos thats there stronghold that is not noticeed.......
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
omojoshy:
I will consider you as a reasonable person the moment you stops your wailing life. But it's obvious, as a Bastard, wailing and blabbing run in your miserable Blood. Animal....
fustrated clown beign boring is bad 4 buisness especially when you re going back and forth with someone like me,if i should meet you one on one i will make sure you die before your parents,you dont belong here.. this era is too advance for you,go back to your time where you walk unclad and dirty couple with the fear of been eating by a dinasour,i blame the big bang for sparering your pathetic life.
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by midehi2(f): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
sameer1212:
midehi2 shocked
yes dear
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
markmira:

fustrated clown beign boring is bad 4 buisness especially when you re going back and forth with someone like me,if i should meet you one on one i will make sure you die before your parents,you dont belong here.. this era is too advance for you,go back to your time where you walk unclad and dirty couple with the fear of been eating by a dinasour,i blame the big bang for sparering your pathetic life.
Now I know where you truly belong PRISON and you will soon go there. I can send you my contact details, I love meeting Animals like you for ROASTING. Do you know what you are? A complete idiot, Animal and degraded FOOL. It's obvious your mother gave birth to you prematurely @ 8 months instead of 9 months. Ewu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gombs:
Still searching for the graphic pics sha...

Just like I went to a zoo in Nigeria, and saw duck, geese, swans, horse, camel, peacocks, donkeys, some snakes... A whole lot of monkeys and some heavily starved lion (notice the singular term), hyenas and tortoise.

.. Yet they called it a zoo,instead of an animal farm.

... Now similarly, the pics above are graphic pics? .....some kids, women, and drug seller?

The graphic pics is been screened by DSS as we speak bro. Don't worry, Oga Bubu body odour go alert you when them release am! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
omojoshy:
Now I know where you truly belong PRISON and you will soon go there. I can send you my contact details, I love meeting Animals like you for ROASTING. Do you know what you are? A complete idiot, Animal and degraded FOOL. It's obvious your mother gave birth to you prematurely @ 8 months instead of 9 months. Ewu!
marafuucker did you just mention my mum? Your sex starved gorrila father who escaped from an egyptian zoo funny enough the first thing he layed his hairy hands on- your mother.nature spared you by giving you the looks of a human while your internal organs are that of a gorrila(NASTY BUT FAIR ENOUGH) you re no match for me am gona disgrace you on this forum boy.
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
markmira:

marafuucker did you just mention my mum? Your sex starved gorrila father who escaped from an egyptian zoo funny enough the first thing he layed his hairy hands on- your mother.nature spared you by giving you the looks of a human while your internal organs are that of a gorrila(NASTY BUT FAIR ENOUGH) you re no match for me am gona disgrace you on this forum boy.
Did you go to school at all? Common English your slowpoke life can't speak..Next time say JUST MENTIONED NOT just mention. Olodo! It's obvious your ENTIRE generations reason with dead brain.

You are already a disgraced being to your parents if at you still have one. Animal...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
omojoshy:
Did you go to school at all? Common English your slowpoke life can't speak..Next time say JUST MENTIONED NOT just mention. Olodo! It's obvious your ENTIRE generations reason with dead brain.

You are already a disgraced being to your parents if at you still have one. Animal...
am still wondering the version of your mum's kitty kat....probably kitty kat 1.0 when there is kitty kat 30.3 that explains why your iq is lower than that of my disposed tissot wristwatch.i blame your mother for wasting her spoilt breast milk on you cause you dont deserve it.here is a little advice for you> go to hell and never come back cause if you do i will make life uncomfortable for you DEMON.
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by nigeriancuban: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
babadem2much:

if you are not satisfied go n do d fighting yourself because only real men are there
if only the army was not as corrupt,its real men that could have been there to have long defeated them,
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
markmira:

am still wondering the version of your mum's kitty kat....probably kitty kat 1.0 when there is kitty kat 30.3 that explains why your iq is lower than that of my disposed tissot wristwatch.i blame your mother for wasting her spoilt breast milk on you cause you dont deserve it.here is a little advice for you> go to hell and never come back cause if you do i will make life uncomfortable for you DEMON.
You just confirmed my claims that you are jobless, you have nothing else doing daily than Nairaland. The BEST option to a FOOL like you is SILENCE. So you can continue with your wayward life insulting your Amoeba-like parents. No wonder your dp is blank.....Ride on talking but I'm done with you and your USELESS destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
omojoshy:
You just confirmed my claims that you are jobless, you have nothing else doing daily than Nairaland. The BEST option to a FOOL like you is SILENCE. So you can continue with your wayward life insulting your Amoeba-like parents. No wonder your dp is blank.....Ride on talking but I'm done with you and your USELESS destiny.
and the guy who has a job replied all my post 30/45 minutes after me posting them INTERESTING charlie**claps** i just realise the devil sent you to distract me,outdated negro if you dare quote me again you will be eating by something big ...i mean something very big,wrong exhibit like you-you think i wear faded jeans trousers like you do huh??you think i straff dirty kiti kats like you do? Am a full time street nigga bulshiiit is a rebound goods in my hood---u get?? Sho gbo? Dont raise shoulders with me cuz ama steal your pride then give you lowself esteem in return retard!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Felaak47(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gombs:
Still searching for the graphic pics sha...

Just like I went to a zoo in Nigeria, and saw duck, geese, swans, horse, camel, peacocks, donkeys, some snakes... A whole lot of monkeys and some heavily starved lion (notice the singular term), hyenas and tortoise.

.. Yet they called it a zoo,instead of an animal farm.

... Now similarly, the pics above are graphic pics? .....some kids, women, and drug seller?
guy come meet me latter for one bottle of origin u are a true clown.
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2015
markmira:

and the guy who has a job replied all my post 30/45 minutes after me posting them INTERESTING charlie**claps** i just realise the devil sent you to distract me,outdated negro if you dare quote me again you will be eating by something big ...i mean something very big,wrong exhibit like you-you think i wear faded jeans trousers like you do huh??you think i straff dirty kiti kats like you do? Am a full time street nigga bulshiiit is a rebound goods in my hood---u get?? Sho gbo? Dont raise shoulders with me cuz ama steal your pride then give you lowself esteem in return retard!!
It's obvious, only a street slowpoke can continue writing rubbish on a social platform like you. Go find work do, "street nigga" will lead you to untimely death soonest. Mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2015
omojoshy:
It's obvious, only a street slowpoke can continue writing rubbish on a social platform like you. Go find work do, "street nigga" will lead you to untimely death soonest. Mumu!
you dont worth ma time.
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2015
markmira:

you dont worth ma time.
You don taya? FOOL...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2015
omojoshy:
You don taya? FOOL...
am not jobless like you boy.i know you feel honoured to have someone like me exchanging words wit you so am cutting the line of favour,you can go back to your formal life etc praising ladies on nl,commenting on every thread you come across hopeless refugee,you re suppose to be running 100 meters relay race with chickens...i know you will quote me again besides 4 the level of your joblesness quoting my post will provide food for you and your family-enjoy your new job charlie.
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by Lifergt: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2015
erikcantona:
nation you are happy they kill your fellow citizenz agitating. For a sovereign State!! Nation my foot!! Nation that close down all seaports in the east. Just to open a dry duck port in kaduna! One nation my foot nation that has many brigdes in lagos but thwarted efforts of building second niger bridge!! May that nation kill all enemies of biafra. Isee isee isee

You've been fed with lies and negativity but you are responsible for swallowing them.

Every tribe has something to complain about if they choose to complain. What you focus on grows inside you and you will see the world from your inside and not necessarily the way the world is. So if you focus on wrongs, you won't notice rights. If you focus on deprivations, you won't notice opportunities.
The worse part is that focusing on the negative can become an attitude. Even when you get your Biafra, you will find it easier to focus on the negative in Biafra-- and you can't stop that from coming-- I hope you are not thinking Biafra is heaven?

**Just a piece of advice**
Re: Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics by erikcantona: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Lifergt:

You've been fed with lies and negativity but you are responsible for swallowing them.

Every tribe has something to complain about if they choose to complain. What you focus on grows inside you and you will see the world from your inside and not necessarily the way the world is. So if you focus on wrongs, you won't notice rights. If you focus on deprivations, you won't notice opportunities.
The worse part is that focusing on the negative can become an attitude. Even when you get your Biafra, you will find it easier to focus on the negative in Biafra-- and you can't stop that from coming-- I hope you are not thinking Biafra is heaven?

**Just a piece of advice**
do hausa love igbos? Howmany times have they killed. Igbos in the north ? Because of. Some cartoon or beauty pagent? Do yorubas love igbos ? Why did there oba wana drown igbos? Why Did that yoruba man calling yorubas on twitter to kill all igbos in lago? Is that love!! What have. Igbo ppl don wrong? Pls is simple. Igbos want to be alone!! With There brothers as. Simple what is wrong with that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State / Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.