Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG (27954 Views)

Electricity Firms Push For 100% Tariff Hike Again!!! / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Milly02(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2015
wailers kip wailing

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by akwara1234: 7:08am On Sep 15, 2015
G
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Godwinfrank1: 7:08am On Sep 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by maestroferddi: 7:08am On Sep 15, 2015
The change is here!
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by sanandreas(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2015
When we don't see light. Bring it on buhari. It's not a throne. We re ready.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Chanchit: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The Buhari administration is determined to whip Nigerians with the rod of scorpion and make us suffer through his mal-administration, incompetence and non-challant disposition. Voting Buhari was a mistake

Before the election I use to read your comments with open mind, but now its glaring you are just a bitter man. Like I said before- se aiye re 'nfogo fun Oluwa. Is your life giving glory to Christ? I don't think so, abi how person go wake up everyday to dey cry about wetin happen since may.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2015
And what would happen to the fixed charges
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by kstadaura: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2015
NoOooo pls buhari dont make us to start hating you cos since you got to power everthing is getting harder for us, we no longer make money like before....... and things like that. Though we know you mean well for this country but there are things you will overlook pls.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Did I tell the government to increase electricity tarrif?
Chanchit:

Before the election I use to read your comments with open mind, but now its glaring you are just a bitter man. Like I said before- se aiye re 'nfogo fun Oluwa. Is your life giving glory to Christ? I don't think so, abi how person go wake up everyday to dey cry about wetin happen since may.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by pendusky(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2015
This is Exact change they were looking for! If I hear say you are complaining...

FG want to use Electricity bill to cover up loss in Nigeria Economy?
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Kingspin(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2015
Nothing had never come out from Nigerian government. They tax the people anyhow and stupidly refuse to create an enable business environment. Change, change conductor and driver.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by cyprus000: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2015
mindset1:
No hike please for God's sake...because we enjoy good electricity shouldnt mean we should pay through our nose..government should find a means..must the masses always bear the brunt of past government corruption?
[size=13pt]
Yes, because they voted corruption and celebrated corruption.

If I decide to cut my _dick. will my mama feel the pain for me

On the other hand. Government need to create an enabling environment for investors,which his to be a hike on tarrif plan, that's if we want improved electricity supply.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The Buhari administration is determined to whip Nigerians with the rod of scorpion and make us suffer through his mal-administration, incompetence and non-challant disposition. Voting Buhari was a mistake
See this mumu ooo,you wey vote for the otuoke man called jonathan,or no be u barcanista againmehn e don tay wey I visit politics section,you this mgbeke called barcanista,I miss your hypocrisy,your stupidity and your love for mediocrity....were you not the same fool that blasted people who do not support buhari before you now decamped to PDPnow the same buhari that was your angel during those days suddenly became the devil to youI laugh in Spanish......even though I don't care about PDP and APC but that will not stop me from making sure that people like you are not allowed to display your deceits for public view and deceive the masses in thinking that you care for the country meanwhile what you really care about is your pocket and i guess PDP is settling that your pocket and that is why you are helping your party PDP to spread propagandas..what did your party (PDP) do for 16yrs while they were on power?we nigerians don't want to hear any nonsense from u pdp guys because the problem of this country got to this level because of the incompetence of PDP for more than 13 years,no wonder they chased you away from twitter because you think with your anus instead of using your brain,you go with the highest bidder!!!!!!*****brings out a koboko and starts flogging you*****grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by murphyibiam15(m): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2015
kmcutez:

It would have been a thousand times worse had Jonathan won another term. Rectifying the mistakes of the past will not be that easy, so brace yourself for more turbulent times.
if it were possible to like your post more than once i would have done that but.....
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by darlenese(f): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2015
This is the change abi?
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Chanchit: 7:22am On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Did I tell the government to increase electricity tarrif?

Its not about telling the government, its about making it glaring you whole heartedly pray Buhari fails,forgetting his policy would also affect you, or how would a passenger pray the d car he's ridding in should crash, there is another bustop in 2019 when we can change d driver.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by darlenese(f): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2015
victorels:
And what would happen to the fixed charges
It is called MuGu Fee grin wink
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by ifeanyiokolo: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2015
Gvt should sub side some Part of it. Which way nigeria, which to go. They should use the recovered money to do that.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by sova(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2015
scribble:
Haven't smelled light for over a week

We are boycotting Nepa bills in my area

If only more Nigerians would do the same
NEPA bill ? in this present day Naija. if we all use prepaid meter NEPA will be force to provide uninterrupted supply. however, light has been more than stable in my hood can't remember when last I bought fuel for Gen

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2015
darlenese:

you must be a share holder in one of the distributing firm. Let me send my Meter number so that you could de-activate it for me. Anything is possible with you. undecided
darlenese:

you must be a share holder in one of the distributing firm. Let me send my Meter number so that you could de-activate it for me. Anything is possible with you.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2015
Oga, I don't hate Buhari and I never called him a devil. I recall withdrawing my support from the old general when I realised that his party and him were playing pranks on Nigerian. I make bold to state that my warnings have been coming to pass. The government of Buhari is nothing but an epidemic
wakacome:
See this mumu ooo,you wey vote for the otuoke man called jonathan,or no be u barcanista againmehn e don tay wey I visit politics section,you this mgbeke called barcanista,I miss your hypocrisy,your stupidity and your love for mediocrity....were you not the same fool that blasted people who do not support buhari before you now decamped to PDPnow the same buhari that was your angel during those days suddenly became the devil to youI laugh in Spanish......even though I don't care about PDP and APC but that will not stop me from making sure that people like you are not allowed to display your deceits for public view and deceive the masses in thinking that you care for the country meanwhile what you really care about is your pocket and i guess PDP is settling that your pocket and that is why you are helping your party PDP to spread propagandas..what did your party (PDP) do for 16yrs while they were on power?we nigerians don't want to hear any nonsense from u pdp guys because the problem of this country got to this level because of the incompetence of PDP for more than 13 years,no wonder they chased you away from twitter because you think with your anus instead of using your brain,you go with the highest bidder!!!!!!*****brings out a koboko and starts flogging you*****grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2015
Who's praying for PMB's failure? I'm saying that the man is flopping already.
Chanchit:

Its not about telling the government, its about making it glaring you whole heartedly pray Buhari fails,forgetting his policy would also affect you, or how would a passenger pray the d car he's ridding in should crash, there is another bustop in 2019 when we can change d driver.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2015
CHANGE from Jonathan's price reduction policy to Buhari's price increment.

APC Change for the gullibles grin
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2015
mindset1:
No hike please for God's sake...because we enjoy good electricity shouldnt mean we should pay through our nose..government should find a means..must the masses always bear the brunt of past government corruption?

Ur a dreamer. buhari should blamed for this.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga, I don't hate Buhari and I never called him a devil. I recall withdrawing my support from the old general when I realised that his party and him were playing pranks on Nigerian. I make bold to state that my warnings have been coming to past. The government of Buhari is nothing but an epidemic
if you call the government of buhari an epidemic what will you call that of Jonathanyou claimed buhari's party (APC) are playing pranks on nigerians then what about your party (PDP) that spoilt this country for more than 12 years??barcanista you have taken your hypocrisy to another level!!!!!!!!grin..

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by arsenal02: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2015
Buhari why APC why
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by refreshrate: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2015
kmcutez:

It would have been a thousand times worse had Jonathan won another term. Rectifying the mistakes of the past will not be that easy, so brace yourself for more turbulent times.

Sentiments without the benefit of intellect

If they ask you now to name one good thing Daura Dullarrd has done to justify this statement youll say its too early to judge this administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Chanchit: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Who's praying for PMB's failure? I'm saying that the man is flopping already.

I will remember you in prayers.
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2015
I'm waiting for the apc rats to come here and blame GEJ for the hike, I've already seen one of the rats on FP.

Waiting for more to come.

Una the increase price of a commodity that is not available, Nigerians are paying for darkness.

I saw one comment here of an apc rat claiming he hasn't had light like he is having now for the past 16years.

Una no de tire to carry around una propaganda? Blaming pdp for your woes.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by Sultanchidi(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2015
And if we complain dey wil call us wailing wailers
Re: Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG by ademega(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2015
if it's regular, we don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Returns As Landing Cost Hits N145 / Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed / Alaba Akintayo Kolawole Resigns As Osun Accountant General Over Paris Club Refun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.