Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) (7763 Views)

How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / Man Wraps His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) by bunbit23: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2018
Obiora Jerry:
Great one can u enlighten me on Dada

Odogwu Akataaka:
What do you want to know about Dada?

Obiora Jerry:
Please I want to know more. About Dada

Odogwu Akataaka:
Dada!

You want us to discuss Dada?

Alright

Get to know that all Dada are mariners (nwa mmiri)

When a marine child is born, as a result of his earthly mission, his sect (ndị nje ya) would pay him a visit all day and night

When they come, what they do is to keep playing with him (entertainment). As days goes by, his/her hairs are getting stronger, they begin to lock the hairs (causing braid)

While these happens, parents or the nurse mother is restricted to put on lamp at night (room where the child sleeps)

Should you do, they would torture the new born causing him sickness and disturbances

This is when you discover that he/she does cry all night (as soon as they arrive)

If the parents takes note, keeping off the light, they continue with their assignment to braid the hair

As the child grows, the hair keep locking (braid)

Should you don't want the child to keep braid, you have to consult a spiritualist for necessary ritual sacrifices, appeasing them.

It's during this ritual performance that we (spiritualist) seek for their permission to allow the new born to grow for whatever be the mission

This has to be perfectly done without mistake hence 85% of Dada has powers to undertake their mission at any point in life irrespective their age

They are pure Ogbanje, 100%

2 Likes

Re: True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) by shilenji(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2018
what of christain dadas,are they also ogbanjes
Re: True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) by bunbit23: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Yes it's through our earthly mission in Connection with our realm of origin proves all human to be ọgbanje but their own is over 100%, if we have over 100%

Therefore, everything about Dada calls for special attention

Some Dada spoke before eight to nine months while some have fast walk at early months (after birth)

They never have and wish delay for their mission world

That's why they often seen doing things faster than equals

During the ritual performances, many mutual agreements are reached between the spiritualist and the sect, which is expected to pass a cross the parents or guidian

These are possible reasons for seasonal rituals done for Dada to help their destiny such as saraka

Most often they would give clear information, restricting the parents from exposing the child to so many things (which the parents needs to observe for well being of the child)

When these are carefully done, it help the child's destiny as soon as possible

A situation whereby parents are ofeke (lacking spiritual knowledge of all these) it has negative effects in Dada upbringing. This might bring about constant visit to hospital thus the child do fall sick occasionally. When this happens, the (Ofeke) parents keep taken the child to hospital for medical check up at the cause of night cry or sickness caused by the sects

Ogadinma Njinkeonye:
Greetings GGM
Re: True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) by bunbit23: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Religion has as well played an ugly role towards this development. A situation whereby an ofeke pastor would be consulted in such case

When he comes, he takes ground nut oil which they called olive oil and pour on the child's head and ask for razor to cut the hair claiming he is now a heavenly child

Spirits can't be chase away like chickens

Ogadinma Njinkeonye:
I will need you to consult for me about my life

Odogwu Akataaka:
It spelt doom when done

Because you have neglected them, not following the proceedings, you have ignorantly subject the child's destiny in trier

This is how good number of destiny are lost ignorantly

Courtesy of ofeke parents
Re: True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) by bunbit23: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2018
Your parents can't be your spirit guide. The last your mother or your father would do, is to become your spirit guide or act as your spirit destiny helper

It's not permitted and can't be possible. They can only help train you to become a doctor, engineer etc. If these training they offered to you happens to go contrary to the purpose why you are here (mission world), success won't come by no matter how far you tried. Because it's not why you are here! You won't have spirit permit! They won't permit you to have success in all endeavor

To effect their powers, they is when would come against you in many ways, exposing you to danger and challenges, causing trouble and accidents, bringing ruin and calamity to your ends

They must device a means to hurt you down, causing frustration

This is all about Dada

Angels guide
Re: True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) by bunbit23: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4762969/all-need-know-agwu-ikenga
e / All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple

https://www.nairaland.com/4737508/difference-between-agwu-shrine-chi
/ Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine

Re: True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) by bunbit23: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Jerry:
Iseeee..

Thank you isi mmili Igbo nile for another insightful and wisdom packed lecture.

Daniel:
Odogwuakataaka!!! Isi mmiri Igbo nile!!! The one and only High Priest of Abrudeh City!!! My able GGM!!! I thank you for this teachings. Seriously, I'm learning what money can't buy and gradually growing. I thank The Most High, the gods and goddesses, my ancestors and my chi for bringing me here. My GGM! May you live long and prosper in all you do, Sir. Iseeee

More light your path. Angels guide

To all my able Monitors, I greet you all. May you all live long and prosper. Iseeee

Ernest:
Mmuo na ekwu

The spirit is talking

Mmuo di ike (the spirits are most powerful)

Ekenem gi onye isi nchu aja, isi mmiri Igbo nile, Odogwuakataka, onye otu m.
Ako na uche ndi mmuo ekenem gi.

I thank the gods and goddess and your ezumezu maka na ibu mmuo oma.

Promise:
Odogwuakataka, Isimili Igbonile, Ofuonye Igbo Ji eme onu, okala mmadu okala omu ekenem GI nnam.

Pls sir, last time you made mention of Oke awale and NNE awele, saying that the Oke (male) awele don't take human but the NNE (female) awele misbehaves it take human with boom wealth.

Sir I ask is this Oke and NNE awele different from uzu awele, Oke ite awele etc.

Emmanuel:
Odogwuakataka ... i respect you ..

Daniel:
My GGM, should a placenta be buried, can it be dug out by another to be used? And are there rituals to be done to protect a buried placenta and prevent it from being used by another even when found? And is there any repercussion to such rituals done for the protection of a placenta?

Vivian:
Adighi ama aka...odogwu has always been second to none as far as am concern.. May u live long odogwuakataka....iseeeeeee

Daniel:
I concur with you. Iseeee

Ikechukwu:
Please new joined members should introduce themselves and contact the monitors for proper integration.

It is against the rules here to chat, write or ask questions whenever GM is teaching. It causes distractions.

We have enough time ask questions and even make our contributions on any topic on angels guide.

Adigom:
Odogwuakataka, isi mmiri igbo nine, ozoigbo ndu, I gadikaechi maka na echi adiagwuagwu may gods and goddesses continue to the guide, lead and protect you, in fact since I join this group have learn a lot from your and know that you re a really gods sent to this generation and I pray that gods and goddesses will keep you for us.

Sir please and please am so sorry for what so ever that happened, to tell you the truth I didn't mean to hurt you and I thought you told me to go meet someone that will do it for me ,Odogwuakataka please my knees is on ground begging for your forgiveness and so sorry for everything please, it will not repeat again and I didn't do it to try you in any thing, please forgive me sir, more light to your path

Sir please, please and please am so sorry, try to take me back as a prodigal son, you're my father and father of all of us in this group, you have save many souls in this generation, sir please and please forgive me

Blink:
Odogwuakataka the only great one and mouth piece of God's and goddess,, please sir sorry for taking you back. In one of your last topics you talk about if someone want to be successful in life he/she need to appeals to his/her Chi from his home land, so my question is that can I be in Lagos and appeals my Chi here in Lagos or is it most I go back to my home land

Chidi:
Prince in in Abuja, how can I get the Ofo stick and edo

Daniel:
Honestly, I got mine now from one of our monitors cos I realized what some sell here in Abuja as ofo sticks are fake

AD-TECH:
Odogwu akataka, ekelem gi, I feel stupid for not have known you or this group for long, I don't know what I'm searching on Facebook before I saw this page i can't tell how and when, wish I have known this group for long , would have been a better person than I am, may God bless you for the wisdom and knowledge he gave you which you decided to use for humanity. Odogwu I'm taking by faith that you re my godfather spiritual father and my mentor from now , odogwu my life is messed up, people do see me as a rich man but only me knows that sometimes to eat is war, people do see me as one on top in my carrier but only me knows am managing to get just food , odogwu akataka biko nnam I will like to have private discussions with you , please my lord find mercy on your son and give me attention.
Re: True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) by bunbit23: 5:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Obiora Jerry:
Please wise one. I want to ask a question, I was told when I was little that I had Dada and it was cut that time after meeting up with the demands and salaka was done for me after it the sickness that was tormenting me that time stopped. But when I grew up I faced a lot of difficulties in life. My question is that is it that they didn't do what they ought to do properly or is there something that I need to do.
Thanks

Odogwu Akataaka:
As a dada, your parents should have maintained saraka rituals on your behalf to the children and your Ndi otuu (ogbanje)

Failure to do so are reason for difficulties you faces in life

Who told you that human can cheat the spirits!
None can cheat nature.
Spirits are nature. Nature made possible by the spirits. You can't cheat them!
They have ways of getting what that rightly belongs to them and methods for punishment

It's either they punish you this way or that way

Whichever way they punished you, your body must confirm

Worst to happen to a child is to be born in Ofeke family by Ofeke parents

I might be mad or dead by now if at all my parents were Ofeke's
Re: True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) by bunbit23: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2018
g

1 Like

Re: True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) by bunbit23: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
d
Re: True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) by bunbit23: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Elepaq Constant Or Sumec Firman 4.5kva / Is America The Right Place To Train A Child? / Who Suppose To Take Custody Of The Child After A Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.