Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (36264 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Candyrain:

grin grin

Good morning

Morning, hun smiley

Candy, one of scorpio's descriptions is their legendary sex appeal. Do you think you're sexy? grin Or have you at least been told you're sexy?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Boring is a Capricorn trait.

I don't agree with you.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

I don't agree with you.

Well Astrologers say so & I've seen it 1st hand. Maybe you're interesting to yourself or something. What can I say? You's boring as hell grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well Astrologers say so & I've seen it 1st hand. Maybe you're interesting to yourself or something. What can I say? You's boring as hell grin

Well I am not boring but actually I don't give a damn abt the signs zombie or zodiac you call it, you choose to be what you are or who you wanna be.. This astrology thing might be real to you but to me it is not.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Well I am not boring but actually I don't give a damn abt the signs zombie or zodiac you call it, you choose to be what you are or who you wanna be.. This astrology thing might be real to you but to me it is not.

So what's your business in an astrology thread then?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Hahaha but very true bros.. We CAP have a reliable sixth sense and if you listen to your perceptivity it will act as a directional guide. As you have no real preconceptions about people and the future you are happy to simply go with the flow. Your most desired wish is for happiness and to have a positive purpose to your life. Most CAP don't know about the sixth sense, think positively always about yourself.

Right about the sixth sense. It's an automatic bu.llshit detector.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Only "boring" around people we're indifferent to or hate. Plus, most Caps have a dark sense of humor and most people don't really vibe with that. Plus Caps are more mature than others. That combination is gonna result in others misunderstanding Capricorns.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2015
aim5:

Only "boring" around people we're indifferent to or hate. Plus, most Caps have a dark sense of humor and most people don't really vibe with that. Plus Caps are more mature than others. That combination is gonna result in others misunderstanding Capricorns.

"More mature" is what makes you lot boring imo,because you're so uptight about things most people find fun. I'd go further & say, most of the ones I know are the epitome of a buzz kill. Party poopers. Very few would wanna hang around someone wearing a disapproving scowl 24/7. Most Caps are always wagging their old fingers at something imo. Always acting like mommy or daddy.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

"More mature" is what makes you lot boring imo,because you're so uptight about things most people find fun. I'd go further & say, most of the ones I know are the epitome of a buzz kill. Party poopers. Very few would wanna hang around someone wearing a disapproving scowl 24/7. Most Caps are always wagging their old fingers at something imo. Always acting like mommy or daddy.

Can't help it being uptight. And just because we aren't "fun" or happy go lucky, doesn't mean we're boring. Most people who are "fun" all the time are fake unrealistic people IMO. Caps are realists and made of steel, that's why people don't want to be around us.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by olexjay(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Scorpio!

Scorpio!!

Scorpio!!!

Scorpio!!!!
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2015
aim5:

Can't help it being uptight. And just because we aren't "fun" or happy go lucky, doesn't mean we're boring. Most people who are "fun" all the time are fake unrealistic people IMO. Caps are realists and made of steel, that's why people don't want to be around us.

Well, you come across boring to someone with a more bubbly personality. Just as you see them as phony, they see you as a wet blanket. Different perspectives.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Candyrain(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Morning, hun smiley

Candy, one of scorpio's descriptions is their legendary sex appeal. Do you think you're sexy? grin Or have you at least been told you're sexy?

Maybe grin tongue
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Candyrain:

Maybe grin tongue

Ha!
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Candyrain(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahahaha... Go easy on that dude grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Candyrain(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ha!

Over to you, you've known for some time now, what do you think about me in that regard?
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2015
Candyrain:

Over to you, you've known for some time now, what do you think about me in that regard?

Hihi. I plead the 5th lipsrsealed tongue wink
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Candyrain(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hihi. I plead the 5th lipsrsealed tongue wink
Not accepted! grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Candyrain:

Not accepted! grin

Lol, I'm not saying.

*leers* shocked
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Candyrain(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I'm not saying.
*leers* shocked
Lol... It's alright but I'm sure I'm gonna hear of it pretty soon tongue grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by IamLEGEND1: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Team Scorpio bĂ­tches
#WeRule
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Candyrain:

Lol... It's alright but I'm sure I'm gonna hear of it pretty soon tongue grin

Ok, does this explain it?

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by sokotoburundi(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
I am Aquarius, I admit everything up there. good to know! but I won't end up in a psychiatric ward! cool
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Candyrain(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, does this explain it?

Hahahahaha... At this moment I choose to reserve my comment. grin just shaking my head now, you so funny grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahaha... At this moment I choose to reserve my comment. grin just shaking my head now, you so funny grin

tongue
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by sconp: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

My favourite sign grin Sexy beasts *purs*
Give the downsides of being a Scorpio too.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by bammy777(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
aim5:

I feel that Scorpio men are full of sh.it. They aren't as scary as people make them out to be IMO, plus the ones I've been around are slimy backstabbing bi.tches. Plus they act like divas and primadonnas for the most part. For the women, It's like a love hate thing. The females have that dark, intense sexxual aura.. and they can explosive in bed hehe.(Scorpio female/Capricorn male=Multiple Orgassms) But they are also annoying haha they are too clingy for my liking and they are PSYCHO!
. Well , F you.....
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
bammy777:
. Well , F you.....

It's the truth boy. Scorpio men are overrated. Real weak behind the intense stares. And the stares don't phase me because I'm just as twisted, if not more twisted than you. Scorpio really only win in the psychological and emotional game. Once you take that advantage away, you all wither and self destruct muahahaha
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by bammy777(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
aim5:

It's the truth boy. Scorpio men are overrated. Real weak behind the intense stares. And the stares don't phase me because I'm just as twisted, if not more twisted than you. Scorpio really only win in the psychological and emotional game. Once you take that advantage away, you all wither and self destruct muahahaha
. Smh... Ok
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
sconp:
Give the downsides of being a Scorpio too.

Y'all are psychotic grin

Vengeful, crazy, emotional sensitive, moody,suspicious,obsessive, sex fiends, jealous, unforgiving.

Is that you on your dp? Hmmm grin
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by sconp: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Y'all are psychotic grin

Vengeful, crazy, emotional sensitive,obsessive, sex fiends, jealous, unforgiving.

Is that you on your dp? Hmmm grin
Is that all?? Not bad!
grin
As expected not all are right.
Yeah.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So what's your business in an astrology thread then?

I think I have the right to comment.
Re: Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

I think I have the right to comment.

That's not the point. You said you don't believe it so why are you getting butthurt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.