Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (36358 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Relationships: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Does Not Have Enough Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 29, 2017
Capricorn

Capricorns cheat and then act as if there’s nothing wrong with that. They’ll be like, “Honey, what’s the big deal? I still love YOU” type of thing. Capricorns just want everyone to be happy. It’s not easy to catch a Capricorn when they are cheating, but if you do corner them, you’ll get something like, “Ok, can we grab something to eat now, babe?” And you’ll be like, “Um, ok”. You’ll be really confused.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 29, 2017
Aquarius

Aquarius is an emotional cheater. They will feel super uncomfortable doing things behind your back and, subconsciously, they’ll want you to find everything out because they hate the stress of hiding stuff from you. Aquarius people love novelty and that’s the main reason they cheat. However, every time they do cheat, they realize that there is nothing really new totheir conquests. It’s a circle of sadness.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 29, 2017
Pisces

Pisces are very elaborate in their cheating ways. They can get out of anything thanks to their sharp minds. Let’s say you come back home and find your Pisces in bed with someone else. They’ll be like “What? That’s my cousin, we’re just chilling, babe! Are you crazy? I’d never cheat on you.” You know what I mean? They’ll never admit to it and you’ll actually believe their story.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 29, 2017
Aries

Aries are very cruel when it comes to cheating. If you catch a cheating Aries, they won’t deny it. Instead, they’ll be like, “Honey, we’re both adults, you have to understand something – that other person is much better than you and I’m sorry”. When you freak out in disbelief, they’ll go even further and show you a photo of the person they cheated with, so you can see for yourself how much better that person is. Then they will hug you and tell you how they care for you too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by youngest85(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2017
Huyó hacia las

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 29, 2017
Taurus

Taurus people almost never cheat and are considered the most loyal sign of the horoscope. If a Taurus cheats on you, it means theyfell in love with someone else, it’s not just a random hookup. Like, they would marry the person they cheated on you with, it’s that serious. If they cheat on you, it’s over for you guys. That’s about it.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 29, 2017
Germinis

Geminis are dirty cheaters. They will cheat on you with someone from your close circle of friends or people that you know. They want to sit at a table with you and your friends/acquaitances and realize that they had sex with at least 50% of the people there. They love that shit. If you’re lucky enough, your Gemini might not cheat on you at all. Sometimes, fantasies are more than enough for them. But know, that in their heads, they’re having sex with all of your friends.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 29, 2017
Cancer

Cancers don’t know how to cheat, you’ll find it out right away. You won’t even have to check their phones to find stuff out. They’ll accidentally tell you everything. It will sound something like “It’s crazy how in one day you can go from strangers to lovers with someone”. They’re not talking about you, by the way. Cancers don’t like to cheat though. The reason they cheat is because they’re looking for that one special person. Until they find that person, they won’t stop “looking”, if you know what I mean.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 29, 2017
Leo

Leos don’t cheat very often. They don’t like to move too much or to have to deal with the drama that comes along with cheating. For Leos, it’s enough to know that this person here and that person there want to sleep with them if ever they feel like it one day. Most probably, your Leo won’t want to ever sleep with other people unless something is wrong with the relationship.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2017
Proudly Capricorn. grin

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 29, 2017
Virgos

Virgos cheat like Bond… James Bond. If you’re in a relationship with a married Virgo, your dates will be full of adventures and mystery. They will give you a code name and you’ll meet them at different locations at specific times. Virgo’s partner will never find out they’re cheating. They’re so good at hiding things. The only way for a Virgo’s partner to find out they’re having an affair is if Virgo decides to actually confess what’s been going on.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 29, 2017
Libra

Libras have mastered the art of cheating. They can date two separate people for years and none will ever find out about the other. They know how to arrange things in a way that nobody asks questions and everyone is happy. Libras take marriage very seriously and will very rarely initiate a divorce. They will stay married forever but won’t ever stop cheating. If you want a loyal person, I’d suggest you look elsewhere.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 29, 2017
Scorpio

Scorpios don’t cheat. They really don’t. They take love and marriage very seriously. Cheating doesn’t make sense to them. The only downfall with Scorpios, they can fall in love like 10 times in a month. It’s difficult to keep a Scorpio interested for a long period of time, but if you two are married, you’re safe.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2017
I rep Capricorn and I am a one woman man.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 29, 2017
Sagittarius

Sagittarius people LOVE to cheat. It’s like a game for them. They jump into every opportunity they get. It’s pretty easy to find out that your Sagittarius is cheating on you. Most probably, your friends in common will let you know how they spotted you Sagittarius with someone else. Your friends will also probably notice weird behavior even before your Sagittarius commits the cheating crime. They love to brag and share their sexual intentions with people, especially if alcohol is involved.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 29, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Libra

Libras have mastered the art of cheating. They can date two separate people for years and none will ever find out about the other. They know how to arrange things in a way that nobody asks questions and everyone is happy. Libras take marriage very seriously and will very rarely initiate a divorce. They will stay married forever but won’t ever stop cheating. If you want a loyal person, I’d suggest you look elsewhere.
Libra Libra cheesy.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 29, 2017
madridguy:
I rep Capricorn and I am a one woman man.
grin one woman-man my yellow ass...

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by simplyhonest(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2017
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Libra Libra cheesy.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 29, 2017
I hate that I can't cheat! angry

Stupid inner voice won't let me rest if I do! The need for security is the most important need and cheating will jeopardise that so if I stray, I ain't coming back.

#Team stubborn bull
#Taurus

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Na we biko.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
grin one woman-man my yellow ass...

That's what male Capricorns want us to believe. They ALWAYS wanna play the good guy grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:02am On May 29, 2017
Spot on.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by jashar(f): 9:03am On May 29, 2017
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:03am On May 29, 2017
This zodiac ish is bunch of baloney.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On May 29, 2017
Dimples182:

That's what male Capricorns want us to believe. They ALWAYS wanna play the good guy grin
....those are the people that suits " Green snake in the green grass"

U must be Taurus I guess?

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Na we biko.
u too sabi..

Buh come ooo...are u really like that? grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Vikky014(f): 9:06am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Scorpio

Scorpios don’t cheat. They really don’t. They take love and marriage very seriously. Cheating doesn’t make sense to them. The only downfall with Scorpios, they can fall in love like 10 times in a month. It’s difficult to keep a Scorpio interested for a long period of time, but if you two are married, you’re safe.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On May 29, 2017
Vikky014:
hmmm...this one u laughing, is there more to it?

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
....those are the people that suits " Green snake in the green grass"

U must be Taurus I guess?

You are so right grin

Yeah, I rep the stubborn bull cool

What's your star sign?

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Cancer

Cancers don’t know how to cheat, you’ll find it out right away. You won’t even have to check their phones to find stuff out. They’ll accidentally tell you everything. It will sound something like “It’s crazy how in one day you can go from strangers to lovers with someone”. They’re not talking about you, by the way. Cancers don’t like to cheat though. The reason they cheat is because they’re looking for that one special person. Until they find that person, they won’t stop “looking”, if you know what I mean.
This is totally wrong about me tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me / 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You