Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? (1126 Views)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / Six (6) People You Should Probably Date Before You Die / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by hapheeyxz: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
WHO IS THE STINGIEST AMONG
THESE 6 PEOPLE
1. The man who flashed to remind you to call him
back.

2. Your girlfriend you bought airtime for and she
ends up flashing you to call her

3. The friend you visited and you perceived the
aroma of Egusi soup from his kitchen and he is
still telling you that he is hungry and needs food
from you.

4. The man who has no money with
him and has walked for hours under
the hot sun and ends up picking N5000 on the
ground, but still refused to enter a car.

5. The man who is receiving N2 million
a month and finds it difficult to give GOD N50

6. The person who is reading this and would not
want to like this post or comment
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by kilokeys(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
hapheeyxz:
WHO IS THE MOST STINGIEST PERSON AMONG
THESE 6 PEOPLE
1. The man who flashed to remind you to call him
back.

2. Your girlfriend you bought airtime for and she
ends up flashing you to call her

3. The friend you visited and you perceived the
aroma of Egusi soup from his kitchen and he is
still telling you that he is hungry and needs food
from you.

4. The man who has no money with
him and has walked for hours under
the hot sun and ends up picking N5000 on the
ground, but still refused to enter a car.

5. The man who is receiving N2 million
a month and finds it difficult to give GOD N50

6. The person who is reading this and would not
want to like this post or comment

7. The Nigerian Govt for not providing jobs for jobless pple like you.. Nobody stingy reach them

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by hapheeyxz: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
kilokeys:

7. The Nigerian Govt for not providing jobs for jobless pple like you.. Nobody stingy reach them
grin
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by charlito94(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
8 my father for not given me money wen am at home for vacations n always complaining wen it comes to money issue
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by bewla(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
charlito94:
8 my father for not given me money wen am at home for vacations n always complaining wen it comes to money issue
none above but the girl u take on vacation in Bahamas and spend on her yet she no give u the thing

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by Spikkylee: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by RedCard1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
2, 3 and 4 leads the lot. I pity these kinda peepz.

As for 5, is it a must to pay tithe? Tithe all goes into pastors' pockets as God doesn't come to accept.
As for 6, na by force to like and comment? E get anybody wey you dash mb?
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by bluewles33: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by charlito94(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
bewla:
none above but the girl u take on vacation in Bahamas and spend on her yet she no give u the thing

Lol d girl wey tell u baby I don't like sex bit wen fuckin her she screams baby harder n gives u diff style n if u no last she say u lazy

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Women Want... / 10 Bad HABITS That’ll Make Your Partner Want To Leave You / Difference Between the American And the Nigerian Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.