Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing (2976 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / What To Do When You’re Single And Hornnny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Merlissa(f): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
1. Don't put thy tongue before thy mouth. Some people lead with the tongue and I truly don't understand why. The tongue is a garnish: If things are going well with the tongue then cool, use more tongue. Otherwise, keep the training wheels on for a while, lest you scare her.

2. Stop thinking so much about your next move. This is not chess. It's kissing. And while it's tempting to want to overanalyze what the other person will probably do next so you can be #prepared, all it really does is take you out of the moment, which the opposite of where you want to be.

3. You can only take teasing so far before you become a d**k. So when you keep pulling away like you're trying to tease your girl, eventually she's going to feel like you're screwing with her, which honestly? You are.

4. Definitely try to control your saliva so it does not become a river that runs through you both. When guys don't seem to understand this and you only discover that fact because you are drowning in a sea of their spit and you feel like you need a cup to spit some of it into? Yeah. That.

5. If you don't know for a fact that they like hard biting, don't lead with hard biting. A lip bite can be cool but some people don't like it or they like varied levels of pressure. If you're not sure which one they're into, do not sink your teeth into their lips like you're eating steak.

Continue: https://merlscorner./2015/09/15/11-things-not-to-do-when-youre-kissing/

Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by buygala(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
How I kiss.....

I open my mouth wide

She opens her mouth wide

The wider mouth swallows the other mouth

We exchange saliva, and possibly throat mucor sad

We close our eyes and imagine ourselves eating shawarma, and proceed to eat each other's lips in the same way we would eat shawarma sad

Then the sex hustle begins in earnest cool
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by afolwalex20(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
We know..
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by midehi2(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
i feel like kissing right now cool
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Merlissa(f): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
midehi2:

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by afolwalex20(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
midehi2:

Smh. ..

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by midehi2(f): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
afolwalex20:

Smh. ..
shake your d too grin
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Merlissa:

kiss kiss kiss kiss
you and mide can hook up smiley
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Jayjay0(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
undecided
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by juliusocean(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
buygala:
How I kiss.....

I open my mouth wide

She opens her mouth wide

We close our eyes and imagine ourselves eating shawarma, and proceed to eat each other's lios in the same way we would eat shawarma sad

u done high
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Cutehector(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by osaslord500(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Merlissa:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

U be lez?
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Sandydayz(f): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Perfect
Some guys ehnnn Especially 1&4 angry angry
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by IamLEGEND1: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
but sadly. Gurgle no go ever learn.
she keeps licking me like lollipop....
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Spikkylee: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
[i][/i]
midehi2:

shake your d too grin

You mean he should shake his Langalanga!!!...
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by IamLEGEND1: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
but sadly. Gurgle no go ever learn.
she keeps licking me like lollipop....
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by midehi2(f): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Spikkylee:
[i][/i]
You mean he should shake his Langalanga!!!...
grin
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Merlissa(f): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
buygala:
How I kiss.....

I open my mouth wide

She opens her mouth wide

We close our eyes and imagine ourselves eating shawarma, and proceed to eat each other's lips in the same way we would eat shawarma sad

Holy Cow!
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Cutehector(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sandydayz:
Perfect
Some guys ehnnn Especially 1&4 angry angry
hw many guys u don kiss for dis ur life?

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by therealdeal10: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jst lyk dis??

1 Share

Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by midehi2(f): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
you and mide can hook up smiley
oya do the hooking grin
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by MARINS(f): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Don't grab my boobs angry sad
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by TokenWhiteGuy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
6. Don't grab a boob until your lips are fully locked.
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Sandydayz(f): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cutehector:
hw many guys u don kiss for dis ur life?
U don't wanna knw wink
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Spikkylee: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
cheesy
midehi2:
grin

Badt gurl...!!!
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sandydayz:
U don't wanna knw wink
I do jor... Me I hav kiss tire sef.. So why d formin...
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
midehi2:
oya do the hooking grin
see teeth.LMAO
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Sandydayz(f): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cutehector:
I do jor... Me I hav kiss tire sef.. So why d formin...
Wow u knw? shocked So tell me

How can i remember how many tyms av kissed?
angry

So wha bout u? wink
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Cutehector(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sandydayz:

Wow u knw? shocked So tell me

How can i remember how many tyms av kissed?
angry

So wha bout u? wink
I said I hav kissed tire... Dat should tell u d number cheesy..... Why do girls be like guys dah kiss awkwardly wen its d ladies sef dah duno hw to kiss.... Some nigerian girls suck at kissing...
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
buygala:
How I kiss.....

I open my mouth wide

She opens her mouth wide

grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing by Sandydayz(f): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cutehector:
I said I hav kissed tire... Dat should tell u d number cheesy..... Why do girls be like guys dah kiss awkwardly wen its d ladies sef dah duno hw to kiss.... Some nigerian girls suck at kissing...
Hehehe grin
undecided Ok! Maybe they suck.. Am awesume when it comes to kissing kiss cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls If You Could Date Someone On Nairaland Who Will It Be? / Snapchat Username For Ladies ! Fun Time / How The People We Once Loved Become Strangers Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.