Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money (23599 Views)

FLASHBACK: Sanusi Doesn't Know How Oil Revenues Are Remitted - Andrew Yakubu / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc / 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Happiness87(f): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
you are very stupid, was the money with the presidency or with an agency of govt, and what do you know about bureaucracy, silly thing, anything APC makes sense to you , idiot, next time use you brain, unless they are dead
Justbright:

Leave d idiots let dwm keep fooling demselves.....since febuary,u are kewoing d loot till sept...stupid pple

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Happiness87(f): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
y did EFCC not release the recover loot to OBJ administration, Over 1trillion naira

Don't be a blind follower, use your brain well, esle you will be best described as brain dead
alaoeri:
This gibberish won't return Jona to power, never in this country will we have somebody as clueless as GEJ at the helm of affairs besides why ICPC didn't remitted the money into FG account during Jona's administration?

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Happiness87(f): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
kobe79:

Big problem summarized in three words

[size=19pt]FAILED ATTENTION SEEKER[/size]
the attention seeker is giving you night mares hahahahhahahahhhaaaa

you could not help but notice him tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by tomakint: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
When we call them 'Lying Liars' people thought we were bluffing.....initially it started with working refineries, power effectiveness and now recovery of loots through ICPC undecided the question is this, 'when are they (APC blawdy goons) going to acknowledge the person of Goodluck Jonathan as a Trailblazer'? thanks to you TonyeBarcanista!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by jaytee01(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
madjune:

You QUIT when you realized you missed the boat.

I can still remember how you begged me to beg APC for a scholarship to further your half baked education abroad.
I still have copies of your chats with me. Mr cheap analyst.

Nairaland will never be your platform to sudden money and fame. Go and blog.
shocked
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Bizibi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
It is worthy to note that the said mouney has been in the custody with the ICPC. Buhari has no role here. He played no role.

Let me also inform readers that since coming to power Buhari is yet to recover N1 of stolen funds. We shall always check-mate their propaganda and cut short the bid of Buhari and APC to steal GEJ's glory.

God Bless Us All
you are back with a d.barrel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by alaoeri: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Happiness87:
y did EFCC not release the recover loot to OBJ administration, Over 1trillion naira

Don't be a blind follower, use your brain well, esle you will be best described as brain dead
Who let this dingbat out?
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by kobe79: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Happiness87:
the attention seeker is giving you night mares hahahahhahahahhhaaaa

you could not help but notice him tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

who be this wasted sperrrrrrrrmmmmm borne by an OLOSHO mother
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by barcaboi(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Happiness87:
you should be in romance section, just gerraaa out here !!!

Before you start teaching us how putting the records straight is wailing

blind follower
I wonder who d blind follower here is.....Why anoda person matter dey pain u....lol.....u can join me in d romance section too....need more blind followers down dere
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by nwadiuko1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Ochejoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Happiness87(f): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
kobe79:

who be this wasted sperrrrrrrrmmmmm borne by an OLOSHO mother
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Happiness87(f): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
alaoeri:

Who let this dingbat out?
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by aresa: 12:00am On Sep 16, 2015

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 16, 2015
ok.
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Jeboy(m): 2:05am On Sep 16, 2015
All I see from APC sympathizers is attacking the person of Tonye Barcanista rather than getting involved in countering the valid points made.

The question I want to ask APC psychophants is if investigation was not revealed that the money was siphoned and a process ongoing to initiate the recovery of the stolen funds under past govt, will d present govt. be able to order remittance. Let's do what is right and we ourselves will be happy to put d present govt on their toes, dis is how developed society progress than been ass lickers.

Tonye is spot on this, stop taking cheap Credit on another mans work.
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Kingbilo(m): 3:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Reyginus:
Your fridge is cold? Really? But, be truthful, is this the first time it is happening?

In my home for four years now, it's been two days on and a day off with power supply and even now it has not changed. Why are we pretending that something positively and highly evident is happening?

Change is gradual I agree. But it didn't start now. Our country has been experiencing it in that little amount. To even begin with, if it weren't for the change in policy in the past can we ever have a Buhari as president?

The fridge thing was actually meant as joke bro. But seriously electricity Has improved in many parts of Nigeria even if your part is left out. I believe Buhari is making an earnest effort compared to previous administrations. Although I know he is not the best man for the job, he definitely was better than the alternative.. When ppl shout change, they are also willing it to be so. And in some ways it works. You can't deny the mindset of public officers has changed a bit.. People are not as predisposed to stealing as they were in the previous administration.. Not saying it has stopped but there is a difference.. No matter how incremental that is CHANGE. The hope is that we keep changing daily until we get to where we want to be

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 16, 2015
Imortal001:

You have eyes, use them to see..
Been using my eyes very well my friend and I am seeing clearly. What about you ? Are you seeing at all?? Are you mentally okay. Are all your faculties in tact
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by madjune(m): 4:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Happiness87:
hahahahhahaha come who know you on nl, hahahahahah, see what is talking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are asking who know me on NL?

Obviously you are new to this site. I am one of the top people that sent Barcanista on exile...that he had to change his moniker to bounce back.
Ask him.

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by madjune(m): 5:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:

the truth is always hard to accept, barcanista has a great personality here on Nairaland, i won't argue with u..... A single topic 4rm him, reaches minimum of 3pages with massive views..He is a force to reckon with tongue...

How old are you?

For you to see Barcanista as a role model clearly puts you on a preteen or teenage pedestal but, if you are an adult?

Then, you need to go to church next Sunday for serious prayers.
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by gozmok1(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2015
U mean GEJ's govt ws able 2 capture & arrest 'a whole' Bokoharam's Chief bomb maker.........w ho says Jonathan as a Civilian President is not Stronger dan d Old Buhari! Indeed d Pen is ever Mightier dan d Sword!!! GEJ stood firm,despite lack of support frm U.S or its allies & their attempted frustration of his effort(lyk d S.Africa Arms Deal saga) 2 combat dis APC's "disgruntled brothers"...... .....GOD bless GEJ! What a contrary & Negative CHANGE of evnts::::GEJ captured & disarmed Terrorists,but Bohari Sets dem free wit d plan f granting dm d very Amnesty they Rejected during GEJ's rule.....& using dm as his Trusted DSS,Soldiers or Security personnels 2 witchhunt oppositions!
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by gozmok1(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2015
U mean GEJ's govt ws able 2 capture & arrest 'a whole' Bokoharam's Chief bomb maker.........w ho says Jonathan as a Civilian President is not Stronger dan d Old Buhari! Indeed d Pen is ever Mightier dan d Sword!!! GEJ stood firm,despite lack of support frm U.S or its allies & their attempted frustration of his effort(lyk d S.Africa Arms Deal saga) 2 combat dis APC's "disgruntled brothers"...... .....GOD bless GEJ! What a contrary & Negative CHANGE of evnts::::GEJ captured & disarmed Terrorists,but Bohari Sets dem free wit d plan f granting dm d very Amnesty they Rejected during GEJ's rule.....& using dm as his Trusted DSS,Soldiers or Security personnels 2 witchhunt oppositions!
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Mcowubaba: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2015
madjune:

How old are you?

For you to see Barcanista as a role model clearly puts you on a preteen or teenage pedestal but, if you are an adult?

Then, you need to go to church next Sunday for serious prayers.
lwkmd cheesy,,,,,pls point out wen i said barcanista is my mentor or role model ...(for starters, i m nt even a pdp/pro GEJ supporter undecided)
M just acknowledging him for his 'positive' works here on nairaland.....
Mr adult, go nd sleep.....i will nt reply u again on dis issue smiley...tak kia..
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2015
Kingbilo:

The fridge thing was actually meant as joke bro. But seriously electricity Has improved in many parts of Nigeria even if your part is left out. I believe Buhari is making an earnest effort compared to previous administrations. Although I know he is not the best man for the job, he definitely was better than the alternative.. When ppl shout change, they are also willing it to be so. And in some ways it works. You can't deny the mindset of public officers has changed a bit.. People are not as predisposed to stealing as they were in the previous administration.. Not saying it has stopped but there is a difference.. No matter how incremental that is CHANGE. The hope is that we keep changing daily until we get to where we want to be
But then do we really credit the success in that aspect to him? I believe too that he's got the passion to restructure the country but then trying to made a demi- god out of him by crediting him anything positive is not the way to go about it. He's yet to make any statement on electricity or even add a Megawatts but I have to give him credit for changing the pipeline guards because it worked.

For public officers changing except you mean in the approach they perpetrate evil. I still recall my last days in Youth Service in a federal institution and the lip service to change. I don't see any positive diffence. I don't think they've change positively but I believe they will. And again we seem to classify corruption as only stealing but then before you even begin to steal there must have been a corruption on your person. This underlying corruption is what we should pay attention to and not just the product of it. I think the praise is the usual media hype on every president we've ever had aimed at confusing the masses. In this case it is the loudest because of who controls the media.

You can do a test or investigation yourself. If around you there are government institutions walk into them and try observe. You can begin with their service delivery system then check if there is any who has changed. How early do they come for work? Has it changed? Have they been less rude like they used to be? Have the police stopped extorting money from drivers? Is bail now truly free? Have HODs stopped pocketing department money? What about the schools? Have ignorant and wicked lecturers deceased from their act? I will not talk about the cracks in the system as a result of no ministers. The stealings and the covering of tracks by the Permanent Secretaries. Observe and tell yourself the truth. I believe he be better than GEJ but the lies piss me off. I hate lies.
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Adminisher: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2015
GEJ could not have recovered any money. Abacha loot recovery is Obasanjo's achievement. He did partly for Nigeria and partly for revenge against the family. If the money transfer process started during Yaradua and extended to GEJ'S regime it is wrong to give GEJ or PMB the credit . Jonathan would not have done / would not do any any loot recovery from any of his preceding administrations . His character was diametrically opposed to such things.
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by nationwide1(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Imortal001:
Am tired of all this jonathan sympathisers!
You are rather tired / scared of hearing the truth.
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by amusadele: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Reyginus:
I'm afraid that's what it seems. Again, from the religious angle, when you factor in the fact that Christians and Muslims have not lived peacefully in these numbers anywhere in the world, the peace stretch further apart. I don't think God will do anything about us.
May the most peaceful aspect of peace abide with you.. Amen
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2015
amusadele:
May the most peaceful aspect of peace abide with you.. Amen
Amen.
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Icecream4U(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2015
Chai! God punish Jona.daft till 2023
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by IVORY2009(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Icecream4U:
Chai! God punish Jona.daft till 2023

cleaver man grin cleaverino ...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NJC Concludes Probe Of Onnoghen, Ibrahim Muhammad Silent On Findings / Withdraw MC Oluomo’s Suspension - NURTW Elders Give National Body Seven Days / Kwankwaso Visits Ademola Adeleke, Osun State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.