Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,384 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money (23598 Views)

FLASHBACK: Sanusi Doesn't Know How Oil Revenues Are Remitted - Andrew Yakubu / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc / 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by alaoeri: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
This gibberish won't return Jona to power, never in this country will we have somebody as clueless as GEJ at the helm of affairs besides why ICPC didn't remitted the money into FG account during Jona's administration?

7 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
OnReflection:

My Analyst, why did the ICPC kick this one into the long grass for 8 whole months?
Do you not think there were subterranean moves to suppress the case, given Jonathan's insouciance to corruption?
Let us learn to argue intellectually. When anti-corruption agencies recovers funds they don't handover them to the rightful owner(s) the next day. They prepare documents for investigation, arrests and prosecution (the funds act as evidence). Then they prepare necessary documents for transfer before FINALLY making the transfer. The most important thing is that the money get to the appropriate quarters. #Credit to GEJ, the Perm Secretary and ICPC

Let Buhari recover his own... He's yet to recover N1 despite his noise.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Fleshly: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
APC a party of liars and liars

5 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by OnReflection: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tdarry:
You seem not to get the point, monies recovered by the last administration always ended up as either a pointless "record keeping" exercise or in pockets of government officials. It never get remitted to the federations account.
Recovered monies are now being remitted under Buhari and no matter how many old newspaper articles you dig up, the truth remains that GEJ's administration made trillions from crude oil sales and squandered it, and recovered trillions from looted funds of Abacha and others which never ended up in govt coffers

Oh, he gets it alright.
It is just that obfuscation forms part of his staple diet.

7 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by eph12(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imortal001:
Am tired of all this jonathan sympatisers!
Why? cheesy
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by eph12(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
alaoeri:
This gibberish won't return Jona to power, never in this country will we have somebody as clueless as GEJ at the helm of affairs besides why ICPC didn't remitted the money into FG account during Jona's administration?
Let's call ICPC boss to find out why right?
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
tucky200:
bros all d money recovered by efcc and icpc under jona's regime where are they today ?cos I remember clearly senate are accusing efcc boss of diverting 11trn
How can EFCC boss divert N11trn? Where did he see that money? If he's accused of fraud they should take him to court with evidence. The Senate chamber is NOT a court and the allegation of N11trn is VERY laughable. Abeg argue with sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by OnReflection: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Let us learn to argue intellectually. When anti-corruption agencies recovers funds they don't handover them to the rightful owner(s) the next day. They prepare documents for investigation, arrests and prosecution (the funds act as evidence). Then they prepare necessary documents for transfer before FINALLY making the transfer. The most important thing is that the money get to the appropriate quarters. #Credit to GEJ, the Perm Secretary and ICPC

Let Buhari recover his own... He's yet to recover N1 despite his noise.

You think you are addressing one of your impressionable groupies? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Imortal001: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
eph12:
Why? cheesy
They like to convert pmb good work to gej bad work!
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by kobe79: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
It is worthy to note that the said mouney has been in the custody with the ICPC. Buhari has no role here. He played no role.

Let me also inform readers that since coming to power Buhari is yet to recover N1 of stolen funds. We shall always check-mate their propaganda and cut short the bid of Buhari and APC to steal GEJ's glory.

God Bless Us All

i tot u [size=18pt]QUIT[/size] nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by OnReflection: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
alaoeri:

I am glad that you, like many of the respondents on this thread, see through the smokescreen. cool

3 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by PearlStreet(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
It is worthy to note that the said mouney has been in the custody with the ICPC. Buhari has no role here. He played no role.

Let me also inform readers that since coming to power Buhari is yet to recover N1 of stolen funds. We shall always check-mate their propaganda and cut short the bid of Buhari and APC to steal GEJ's glory.

God Bless Us All

Just like electricity was in the custody of PHCN until Buhari made them distribute it to Nigerians.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
So? I thought we were supposed to put Nigeria first. What does this 'revelation' add to Nigeria's economy?

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Imortal001: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Simple put, you're tired of sincere people.

Op, ride on.
I know them when they comment, you are one them!

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
OnReflection:

You think you are addressing one of your impressionable groupies? angry
PearlStreet:

Just like electricity was in the custody of PHCN until Buhari made them distribute it to Nigerians.
I'm not interested in unproductive argument.

3 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
kobe79:

i tot u [size=18pt]QUIT[/size] nairaland
Yes, I did. And now I'm back to Nairaland. Any problem with that?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by tommykiwi(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
All dis amount of money U pple are mentioning everyday,there is God ooooooo!
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by eph12(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imortal001:

They like to convert pmb good work to gej bad work!
And how exactly is this affecting you? Unless you're being paid you can as well ignore cheesy
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by kobe79: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Yes, I did. And now I'm back to Nairaland. Any problem with that?

Big problem summarized in three words

[size=19pt]FAILED ATTENTION SEEKER[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by j4sure(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
heyah
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The said amount was recovered in February 2015 by the ICPC under Dr Jonathan's administration. They also arrested 4 suspects.
Feb 15, 2015 Report
http://leadership.ng/news/411869/4-arrested-over-n1bn-fraud-in-environment-ministry

who is this mor0n called TonyeBarcanista. If you miss PDP that means you are enemy of Nigeria. 16 years of PDP has nothing to show for. It took South Africa less than 16 years to have world class cities and infrastructures.

TonyeBarcanista you should be ashamed of yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by shamecurls(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
alaoeri:

You just Spot-on

2 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by erico2k2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Reyginus:
My only concern is on the truth and the impact of these lies on the Nigerian psyche. There are some who will tell you that the current government has done what the past could not do and Nigeria is changing for the good.

But then when you look around you still see the same things you saw yesterday. The same statistical change in the past regime, which had no impact on the masses, is also the same change (in this case yet to be evident), being hailed as what the masses want.

Lies everywhere. Propaganda going deep in the heart of man to root a tree of hatred. And the past regime is the worst in the history of the country. Really? Then you wonder where the other criminals come from. I don't think we will ever find peace in this country with all these.
And same thieves in power around you. What change? We are responsible for our own change.
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by emamos: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
dulaman:
First the money was stolen during GEJ regime.
2nd. The money was recoved in February, and we are in Sept, before handover we have feb, march,april,may and was still not return to the coffers? Na When Baba enter.?
Bros that is the BODY LANGUAGE we are talking about.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
PearlStreet:

And worker's salaries were in the custody of Central Bank until Buhari cleared the arrears. grin grin

When PMB successfully restructures this nation, they will say GEJ built the foundation. Let them enjoy their moment. Everyone wants to tag along with Buhari my brother.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imortal001:
Don't be!! The records should be set straight don't you think ? we need to judge Buhari right for our sake. We need him to start setting his own. legacy and start doing his own work and not his minions ascribing credit he did not earn to him

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by emamos: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
modath:

Recovered & was kept in the cooler for future embezzlement abi?

Like the Farouk Lawan oil subsidy probe i guess?
fact

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by walozanga(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmm... They should give them 20 years imprisonment. Irrespective of the personality or the tribes involved
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by ceejayluv(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
PearlStreet:

phcn has been unbundled and privatised... each distribution and generation coy is performing at their various Capacity... you can't just order steady power overnight via "body language " with a paltry less than 5000 mw...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Keegan: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

When I saw the report, my first comment was 'Vanguard reported half information'. Ideally, they were supposed to reference the genesis instead of making it look like Mr Body Language did it.

God Bless You

Bobo excuse me, you are a big fool.

7 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Rose2014: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imortal001:

Why won't you be tired when ur oga has nothing to offer except claiming GEJ's glory

See frustration o cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by francizy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmm, so Buhari's "body odour" has performed another magic?? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party / Why We Opposed Ayu’s Sack, Discarded Wike’s Option — Atiku's Campaign Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.