Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,980 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money (23593 Views)

FLASHBACK: Sanusi Doesn't Know How Oil Revenues Are Remitted - Andrew Yakubu / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc / 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by aresa: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Under GEJ ALL workers were paid as at when due. PMB has done NOTHING positive.

Federal Government workers have demanded payment of their December salary and arrears outstanding since July immediately or face industrial actions.

The workers under the auspices of Association of Senior Civil Servants of Nigeria (ASCSN) expressed shock that thousands of federal civil servants were not paid their[b] December salary and arrears since July.[/b]

ASCSN in a statement by its Secretary General, Alade Bashir Lawal, said, “It is disheartening that thousands of civil servants employed by the Federal Government were not paid their December 2013 salary and arrears since July, and so these workers and their families spent the Christmas under the pain and pang of hunger.

“What is also clear is that these workers, their children and other dependants will also celebrate the New Year in sadness,” he regretted.

While emphasising that it would not stand by and watch the salary of civil servants being looted as had been the case with the Pension Funds, the union requested “President Goodluck Jonathan to step in and order the Finance Minister to pay civil servants their salary without further delay and put necessary machinery in place to ensure that such embarrassing situation would no longer repeat itself”.

ASCSN, therefore, call on the Trade Union Congress of Nigeria (TUC), the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), the Civil Society Groups, The Patriot, the Nigeria Bar Association, and prominent individuals to prevail on the Federal Government to pay civil servants their salary as and when due so as to avert disruption of services in the public service few days after the strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) was resolved.

ASCSN also call on the Honourable Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, to speak out and tell Nigerians why the Federal Government could no longer pay salary to its employees as and when due,” the union said.

It added that it has become necessary for the Finance Minister “to address the nation on the embarrassing situation because she had continued to say that the country was not broke”.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/12/federal-workers-threaten-strike-unpaid-six-months-salaries/

Like I said, you are unintelligent, you are a crooked and deceptive human being, you are a disgraced and discredited loser and grossly untrustworthy..

9 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by AZeD1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Funny enough he makes the most noise.

The MONEY had to be returned at the appropriate time (today) after ICPC are done with necessary documentations/process and not necessarily WHEN House of Representative decide. The most important is that..Money was recovered and safely kept under GEJ before the return.

Go figure how long it takes EFCC and ICPC to return recovered funds to appropriate quarters since their formation. Do you know how long it takes the Swiss to return Abacha loot or repatriate recovered funds? This isn't a one-day thing.

Safely kept under GEJ? Seriously?
How was it stolen in the first place if it was safe under GEJ?

Just so you know, when they are doing the FG's account the money would appear in the September column with Buhari as president.
From May 29th 2015, Every thing that happens in Nigeria (good or bad) would be attributed to Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by azpekuliar: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imortal001:
Am tired of all this jonathan sympatisers!

Then go and die... cheesy
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by otiigba1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Reyginus:
My only concern is on the truth and the impact of these lies on the Nigerian psyche. There are some who will tell you that the current government has done what the past could not do and Nigeria is changing for the good.

But then when you look around you still see the same things you saw yesterday. The same statistical change in the past regime, which had no impact on the masses, is also the same change (in this case yet to be evident), being hailed as what the masses want.

Lies everywhere. Propaganda going deep in the heart of man to root a tree of hatred. And the past regime is the worst in the history of the country. Really? Then you wonder where the other criminals come from. I don't think we will ever find peace in this country with all these.
grin grin grin as much as your comment makes a lot of sense, it also sound funny. Welcome to the world of politics, were every policies and statement is a lie and the people are liers grin
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by MabraO: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
I urge everyone on this thread to stop arguing with tonye abi wetin be him name sef.
D more we give him urgence d more he start feeling relevant
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by modath(f): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
ifyan:
if so then you have an ingratitude character.

Take no offence. You have find out why DPO A didn't give you back your properties before conclusion.

My take.

I have taken offence cos everything with SE folks is tribal so i will advise you to stick with your biz thread..
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Tonnierichy(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
This Barcanista guy had better be a millionaire already.... If he's not, he's already gotten it wrong!!
He should go beg dem in his village!!

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by ifyan(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
modath:

I have taken offence cos everything with SE folks is tribal so i will advise you to stick with your biz thread..

Why bring tribe to this.
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by hustler86(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
One funny thing about you is that, you take your precious time looking for evidence to counter any write up praising PMB to show your love for GEJ, that's impressive, but its so unfortunate that for the next 8years you are just going to do thesame thing over and over again till you have no evidence for your wailings no more... #changeisinevitable
Change your ways and support a sober government. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
ifyan:

If you don't no history, then stop misinformation the populace.

Who told you that it took SA 16 years of restructuring.

Please stop this.

over sabi house wife. SA apartheid regime ended in 1991 with Johannesburg as the only mega city. 1991 to 2007 is 16 years. AS AT 2007, SA ALREADY HAVE WORLD CLASS CITIES.

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by ifyan(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
PDPwayoo:

over sabi house wife. SA apartheid regime ended in 1991 with Johannesburg as the only mega city. 1991 to 2007 is 16 years. AS AT 2007, SA ALREADY HAVE WORLD CLASS CITIES.

What about Cape Town & others
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Mcowubaba: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista, I thought u quit nairaland undecided
I have no beef or ish with u, infact I secretly admire ur articles (the truthful ones)... But try nd be consistent nd firm in ur decision, so people will take u very serious..
Today APC, tmwr PDP, quit NL, comes back after some Days undecided
Not to blow ur ego, but I hope u knw, ur moniker "barcanista" has massive followership, nd attention here on Nairaland... Don't take that for granted.... Be firm in ur decisions, b4 u reduce ur integrity or personality
Welcome back...smiley

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
The Challenges of 2013 that's what you are lifting? Those issues were settles in the early part of 2014. Like I said, GEJ owed NO Civil servant.

The record is there.....
aresa:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/12/federal-workers-threaten-strike-unpaid-six-months-salaries/

Like I said, you are unintelligent, you are a crooked and deceptive human being, you are a disgraced and discredited loser and grossly untrustworthy..

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by BraniacX(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
It is worthy to note that the said mouney has been in the custody with the ICPC. Buhari has no role here. He played no role.

Let me also inform readers that since coming to power Buhari is yet to recover N1 of stolen funds. We shall always check-mate their propaganda and cut short the bid of Buhari and APC to steal GEJ's glory.

God Bless Us All

AMEN to that barca

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by mindset1: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
I am not sure why lies are flying around...give credit to whom it is due and make nigeria a morally upright country..
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by BraniacX(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
PDPwayoo:

What happened to capetown, east london, durban you coMpound fo0l?
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Acidosis(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
APC playing on the psyche of the populace like basket ball. lmao grin grin

Nigeria is truly a dumping ground. Here you can sell half baked Chinese phones, explosive power banks, as well as LIES and PROPAGANDA.

Thank GOD for Social Media, Big Data & Google database.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
BraniacX:

What happened to capetown, east london, durban you coMpound fo0l?

f0ol, it was the same thing that happen to Abba, Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri that happen to the cities u've mentioned.
Has PDP developed your cities? 1diot. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ONITSHA OF 1991 AND ONITSHA OF TODAY.

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
exxell:

Missed you too. Welcome back to Nairaland. At the mention of Barcanista, the liars tremble.
Great to have you brother.
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Credibility can only be lost when one engage in criminal or fraudulent acts.

Thanks for welcoming me back.
Mcowubaba:
TonyeBarcanista, I thought u quit nairaland undecided
I have no beef or ish with u, infact I secretly admire ur articles (the truthful ones)... But try nd be consistent nd firm in ur decision, so people will take u very serious..
Today APC, tmwr PDP, quit NL, comes back after some Days undecided
Not to blow ur ego, but I hope u knw, ur moniker "barcanista" has massive followership, nd attention here on Nairaland... Don't take that for granted.... Be firm in ur decisions, b4 u reduce ur integrity or personality
Welcome back...smiley

2 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by BraniacX(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

And worker's salaries were in the custody of Central Bank until Buhari cleared the arrears. grin grin

When PMB successfully restructures this nation, they will say GEJ built the foundation. Let them enjoy their moment. Everyone wants to tag along with Buhari my brother.

Which workers?
Federal or APC states workers??

Save your fibs for ignorant broom waivers
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by BraniacX(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
PDPwayoo:

f0ol, it was the same thing that happen to Abba, Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri that happen to the cities u've mentioned.
Has PDP developed your cities? 1diot. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ONITSHA OF 1991 AND ONITSHA OF TODAY.

See this one oh!! Who are you to classify pretoria, cape town, durban, east london as not being mega cities, park well jhorr!!! Your ignorance stinks worse than your presidents body odour
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by WailingWailer00(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
BraniacX:

AMEN to that barca
APC loves propaganda like the Nazi Germany

We know better
We are wailing wailers, all for a better democracy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
BraniacX:

See this one oh!! Who are you to classify pretoria, cape town, durban, east london as not being mega cities, park well jhorr!!! Your ignorance stinks worse than your presidents body odour

Mr. Fo0l, pretoria, cape town, durban, east london as u mentioned were not world class cities as at 1991.
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by modath(f): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
ifyan:

Why bring tribe to this.

By bringing "gratitude" into it, which i know is double speak for betrayal of Jona as you were subtly implying.

I don't want to get into argument. ..
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by aresa: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
AZeD1:

Safely kept under GEJ? Seriously?
How was it stolen in the first place if it was safe under GEJ?

Just so you know, when they are doing the FG's account the money would appear in the September column with Buhari as president.
From May 29th 2015, Every thing that happens in Nigeria (good or bad) would be attributed to Buhari.

Under GEJ, they don't transfer taxpayers money into the federal account/s, they hid and sit on it and eventually pocket it.

This unintelligent OP is telling us that a FED agency's safe is the best and safest place to keep taxpayers money instead of constitutionally mandated federal account.

Nigeria lost billions because of the same hiding and stealing federal money con game perpetrated by agencies like the NNPC.

Every kobo today is landing federal account, thank God for PMB and fear of kirikiri.

This mentally crooked OP is just like the same crooked, corrupt and worthless people Nigerians rejected and kicked out of office last May.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by ahaika23: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Barcanister, it only takes a people BLINDED COMPLETELY by sycophancy to believe a lie repeatedly even when the truth is starring them in the face. If they like, let them say that the body odour of the daurra dullarrd made the arrest in February, that is their business. But one thing they cannot take away from GEJ is his nobility which that other from the far north knows nothing about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by aresa: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The Challenges of 2013 that's what you are lifting? Those issues were settles in the early part of 2014. Like I said, GEJ owed NO Civil servant.

The record is there.....

You said workers salaries under GEJ were paid when due...Right?

Were federal workers paid when due according to the article I posted? No

Was GEJ not the president of Nigeria in 2013? Yes he was..

The key word here according to you remains When due so what's the meaning of your absurd and unintelligent nonsense about settled?

Or you just don't know the meaning of when due? and the rubbish that comes out of your own mouth?

Like I said, you are very unintelligent, you are very empty and shallow...

4 Likes

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by dokunbam(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tdarry:
You seem not to get the point, monies recovered by the last administration always ended up as either a pointless "record keeping" exercise or in pockets of government officials. It never get remitted to the federations account.
Recovered monies are now being remitted under Buhari and no matter how many old newspaper articles you dig up, the truth remains that GEJ's administration made trillions from crude oil sales and squandered it, and recovered trillions from looted funds of Abacha and others which never ended up in govt coffers
Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by amusadele: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Reyginus:
My only concern is on the truth and the impact of these lies on the Nigerian psyche. There are some who will tell you that the current government has done what the past could not do and Nigeria is changing for the good.

But then when you look around you still see the same things you saw yesterday. The same statistical change in the past regime, which had no impact on the masses, is also the same change (in this case yet to be evident), being hailed as what the masses want.

Lies everywhere. Propaganda going deep in the heart of man to root a tree of hatred. And the past regime is the worst in the history of the country. Really? Then you wonder where the other criminals come from. I don't think we will ever find peace in this country with all these.
That is the right remarks. ''I do not think we will ever find peace in this country''. Sometimes, I am happy because I am above sixty years, meaning, am having lesser years to live than another who is fifteen years etc. This means that if this country goes straight forward the way it is, then those younger ones will have enough confusion, problems etc.to contend with. Take Buhari appointments for example, especially the INEC woman, all those human right groups are all looking the opposite side. All the Falanas, all the Keyamus etc are all keeping mute over such imoral and sinful apointment because they are expect those same insignificant 5% appointments from Buhari. Imagine, these people do not see any thing bad about that INEC appointment. If that type of tribal appointment was done by GEJ, the heavens would have fallen.
Whether we like it or not, this country will NEVER progress, no matter the saints Buhari will select, no matter the volome of prayers, God will NEVER approve the forward movement of this type of country, unless ONLY by the mercy of GOD. This is a rotten country

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by lanreg95(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Under GEJ ALL workers were paid as at when due. PMB has done NOTHING positive.
Even though i might hv disagreed wit ur recent views wich may b positive to u in some quaters ,u finally hit d end of d road hia,i dnt remember Gej inheriting a swindling economy d way Pmb did.

1 Like

Re: Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money by flokii: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Wailers over to you... na laugh I jst come laff grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness / I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.