Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227814 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olatricia(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2015
The fact that you weren't promoted does not mean that is what is obtainable. More so, I don't think any sane person would get a job and after some time not look out for something better ( there is always something better out there). You guys should not come here and start painting a picture so bizarre that one would almost not want to apply for a job in the bank at all. After all, people still works in this banks and built their houses, bought their cars and live well. they get promotion, they advance in their career. I don't you know what having just a 1 year experience working in a bank with your ACA, ACIB, ACS or ACCA means, except they are following you from your village, let me see the jupiter that will say that they should not promote you. And come to think of it, if you are not promoted where you, LEAVE!!!... its always better out there.
sebod:
Having read through everything on this thread, I just feel like dropping a little piece of advice as I hardly comment on Nairaland.
If you are eventually employed by whytecleon, you are likely going to be working with Wema bank. Please, don't think you have gotten a job, don't stop at searching for a better job where you can grow your career. There is no promotion, career path, salary increment even after working for years. You can never be upgraded if you tender/obtain higher qualification.
Due to the rate of employment in the country, many of the outsourcing companies collaborate with banks to turn potential and ambitious individuals to corporate slaves.

Personally, I do advice people that come to me for advice never to take up such jobs as many are dream killers.
Please note, I have not said you shouldn't take the offer, but just bear it in mind that you are not yet employed, so don't put a stop to your job haunting because you will realise it's not worth it at the end.
Best of luck!

From an experienced ex staff!
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2015
how many days does it take to get a message from them if one is successful
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Martux100: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Generaloluseye:
how many days does it take to get a message from them if one is successful

Did you write the test yesterday at whytecleon
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Martux100:

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mine is 2mao
Martux100:

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by bacco2000(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Martux100:

I wrote the test and was interviewed and I was told I will be contacted, but I've not seen any text message. Who else has written the test here let's relate
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
bacco2000:

I wrote the test and was interviewed and I was told I will be contacted, but I've not seen any text message. Who else has written the test here let's relate
Wrote the test on October 13, they said they would contact me... till now nothing!!!
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by bacco2000(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
olempe:
Wrote the test on October 13, they said they would contact me... till now nothing!!!

October till now? Na wa ooo
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by bacco2000(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
olempe:

Are you a bsc or hnd holder
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Martux100: 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
bacco2000:

I also wrote the test and was interviewed. I was told I will be contacted either today or tomorrow. #stillwaiting
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Martux100: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
Generaloluseye:
Mine is 2mao

OK. I did mine yesterday. 30 multiple choice questions which comprise of synonyms, antonyms, abstract reasoning, mathematics. The essay is simple and it's 200 words (maximum). Don’t forget your tie at home.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 5:26am On Nov 12, 2015
What is the essay about?
Martux100:

OK. I did mine yesterday. 30 multiple choice questions which comprise of synonyms, antonyms, abstract reasoning, mathematics. The essay is simple and it's 200 words (maximum). Don’t forget your tie at home.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by bacco2000(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2015
Martux100:

I also wrote the test and was interviewed. I was told I will be contacted either today or tomorrow. #stillwaiting

The same thing I was told, I have not been contacted ooo, send me ur bb pin or phone no
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Martux100: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2015
bacco2000:

The same thing I was told, I have not been contacted ooo, send me ur bb pin or phone no

That's my pin: 567D589E
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Martux100: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2015
Generaloluseye:
What is the essay about?

Write on "customer service online" How can company improve their customer relationship online.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2015
bacco2000:

Are you a bsc or hnd holder
Yes.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by bacco2000(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2015
olempe:
Yes.
Which amongst the two, hnd or bsc

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2015
bacco2000:

Which amongst the two, hnd or bsc
Bsc.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Who ha been called?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sebod(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
olatricia:
The fact that you weren't promoted does not mean that is what is obtainable. More so, I don't think any sane person would get a job and after some time not look out for something better ( there is always something better out there). You guys should not come here and start painting a picture so bizarre that one would almost not want to apply for a job in the bank at all. After all, people still works in this banks and built their houses, bought their cars and live well. they get promotion, they advance in their career. I don't you know what having just a 1 year experience working in a bank with your ACA, ACIB, ACS or ACCA means, except they are following you from your village, let me see the jupiter that will say that they should not promote you. And come to think of it, if you are not promoted where you, LEAVE!!!... its always better out there.
You don vex? Habah! I don't think I ever said you should not go for it sir.
But if you were my brother, I would not allow you go near it. It's your choice. So, you don't need to attack me for putting up my piece of advice.
It's a contract job, which banks don't even recognise as experience no matter the number of years spent.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Generaloluseye:
Who ha been called?
Obviously no one.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
It seems from the interview that everybody passed. How re they going to choose then? How is the pay like?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fabify(f): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whytecleon pays 71k

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by bacco2000(m): 2:17am On Nov 16, 2015
fabify:
Whytecleon pays 71k
Have you gotten a job through them

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pls how does the computer based test look like?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kolajosh(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Generaloluseye:
Pls how does the computer based test look like?
what CBT? were you told there will be CBT? and how did you know everybody passed? #justCurious

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
So no one has heard nothing from these people. Na wa o...

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
The test u ll do at wema bank itself. No one has been called oh@olempe
kolajosh:

what CBT? were you told there will be CBT? and how did you know everybody passed? #justCurious
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Goddess to see u here. How far?
calabaman:
Hello all,

Am curious about the age factor?.... are they strict about it during the interview stage?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by calabaman(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Generaloluseye:
Goddess to see u here. How far?

I dey brother, hw far na?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Anikishaya(f): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Does that mean no one has been contacted? because i am still waiting for their response too.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
calabaman:

I dey brother, hw far na?
I AM GOOD OH MY brother. when did they say they ll get back to u?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.