Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (552 Views)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Ptimes: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has stated that he is “reasonably satisfied” with the performance of President Muhammadu Buhari since his coming into office on May 29, 2015.

Mr. Obasanjo made the disclosure while responding to PREMIUM TIMES inquiry on why he visited Mr. Buhari at the presidential Villa last week.

Asked whether he raised the issue of alleged lopsided appointments with the president, Mr. Obasanjo said, “I am reasonably satisfied with his performance so far, and I can’t see any reason that will make me raise any alarm at this time”.

The meeting of the two leaders, which held inside the president’s office, lasted for about an hour. Mr. Obasanjo later declined to speak to journalists at the State House about his discussion with the president.

The former president however told PREMIUM TIMES that he was at the presidential villa to report to Mr. Buhari the outcome of his trip to Guinea Bissau and to also discuss “other national issues”.
see more.............................
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190134-im-reasonably-satisfied-with-buhari-so-far-obasanjo.html
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by makingsense(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Baba. You just have to be oo. Until you are PROBED
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Chai.. If pdp wins in 2019, buhari will be so probed eh...
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Tallesty1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
makingsense:
Baba. You just have to be oo. Until you are PROBED
I don't think that will ever happen

1 Like

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by achinaboy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
crazy man,is Buhari your manager?

(1) (Reply)

OSUN: Angry Workers Batter Journalists / Corbyn’s Victory May Be Bad News For Nigerians Who Want To Travel To The UK / The Thief Call Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.