Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) (49906 Views)

Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Top Wanted Boko Haram Commander Arrested At Borno LG Chairman’s House / Obiano Buying Dried Fish During Project Inspection - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mmsen: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
mikolo80:
it is funny as hell.

Who is the fool, him that won reelection or you all that voted for stomach infrastructure and now are ranting online with zero impact

Believe me when I tell you that I did not vote for any such clown.

Please don't make such assumptions.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by aresa: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Happiness87:
name one state house that is 7storey and was built for 4.5bn from a state that is in abject poverty

It's called growing your IGR.

When you are poor, you do whatever to boost your income and in the case of states in Nigeria, their IGR.

You need endless stream of IGR funds to take care of your domestic needs which you can not do without investing to generate IGR.

It's basic Econs 101.

Worry about your village and let them worry about their economic future. No be by force..
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by aresa: 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
aguiyi:

this is the part of you i dont like.

how can a state under insurgent attack think of such and expect people not the think the whole terror thing has a political undertone. the worst is that the project is not going to have a direct impact og the indegenes of the state. 4.5b is not childs play my guy. that $22.5m angry angry

What do you think states do with their IGR?

They build roads with IGR

The build schools with IGR

They build skills centers with IGR

The build hospitals with IGR

The build water works with IGR

And who do you think benefit from IGR and the above listed benefits?

Are they not the same people?

You people just talk and spew meaningless and emotional rubbish with no substance of reasonings..

Again, reason beyond your shallow depth.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2015
hmmm... of what use is this?
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 12:11am On Sep 16, 2015
hansad:

You are never from anywhere in the old southeast region.

Or you are a wannabe Biafran waiting for "food is ready."
Efulefu !Ofuogori!!,as if Biafra or Biafran is your family franchise. Jee choo ife I ga eme. Lazy man.

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2015
aresa:

What do you think states do with their IGR?

They build roads with IGR

The build schools with IGR

They build skills centers with IGR

The build hospitals with IGR

The build water works with IGR

And who do you think benefit from IGR and the above listed benefits?

Are they not the same people?

You people just talk and spew meaningless and emotional rubbish with no substance of reasonings..

Again, reason beyond your shallow depth.

as usual, conjectures and bullshits .

how does all the items you have listed resemble the one been talked about.
how does building a project like this at a time of dwindling revenue and terrorist attack equate common sense

$22.5m gone to building rubbish
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by aresa: 12:38am On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:

as usual, conjectures and bullshits .

how does all the items you have listed resemble the one been talked about.
how does building a project like this at a time of dwindling revenue and terrorist attack equate common sense

$22.5m gone to building rubbish

the worst is that the project is not going to have a direct impact og the indegenes of the state

^^^^ That was your thoughtless question.

You asked how the indigenes benefits from the project hence my answer and the things I listed.

This is how the government impacts the people...

I really hate going back and forth with unintelligent clowns like you.

Btw, why not spend your worthless time telling your incompetent and unproductive village governors how to manage your life instead of killing yourself over the people of Borno.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 16, 2015
aresa:

You asked how the indigenes benefits from the project hence my answer and the things I listed.

Btw, why not spend your worthless time telling your incompetent and unproductive village governors how to manage your life instead of killing yourself over the people of Borno.

my question still stands unanswered.

how does this project in particular not all the state govt projects impact the people at a time like this.

you are incapable of reasoning because common sense is lacking in you
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by paberlin: 12:48am On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=Aitee1 post=38047149]

Must you guys tag the south south along this una Biafra by fire by force

We don't want to go with you igbos, it either one Nigeria or the six geopolitical zones go their separate ways!!! angry

Ewu awusa, are you trying to say that, is only ss we have oil in Biafra land?
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 16, 2015
aresa:

aresa:
Of what use and relevance is this white elephant?

When was the last time that football field hosted any game?

When was the last time the state made 1 kobo off the billions foolish apabio sank into that football filed?

What a waste...
https://www.nairaland.com/2046493/photos-akwa-ibom-international-stadium#28919003

that was your miserable self in the past, idiota
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 16, 2015
They can't build it in their Sharia infested town or else Boko will use it for target practice.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:18am On Sep 16, 2015
mmsen:

Believe me when I tell you that I did not vote for any such clown.
Please don't make such assumptions.
Who did you vote for
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:43am On Sep 16, 2015
Happiness87:
name one state house that is 7storey and was built for 4.5bn from a state that is in abject poverty
abia
lagos
ekiti
akwa ibom
kaduna
i don't cram such painful things and don't frequent same
but at least 28 states have such buildings around three arm zone Abuja
Google is your friend
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mmsen: 1:44am On Sep 16, 2015
mikolo80:
Who did you vote for

I don't live in Borno.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:46am On Sep 16, 2015
Happiness87:
are you this silly in reality??
how i know you he nothing upstairs is when you throw insult in true classless fashion instead of arguing your point
or maybe you belong to fayose okupe and metuh school of insults
in which case you're allowed to continue displaying your mothers brand of home training
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mikolo80: 2:11am On Sep 16, 2015
mmsen:

I don't live in Borno.
and that's how you voted for them. by evading the question. whichever state you from it's all the same,blowing grammar and playing smart doesn't win elections.blood,sweat and guts do
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Borno investment building?seriosly? He spent such amount on a building that is not even in borno state when the state has been torn apart by boko niggs ,,TRAGIC

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by aresa: 3:06am On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:

that was your miserable self in the past, idiota

lmao @ Oponu villager comparing a commercial rental property with a year round guaranteed occupancy rate and income stream with a redundant football field with zero tenant and income stream.. grin

You see why I label you villagers retarrded and unintelligent? grin

Btw, are you still in elementary school....?
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by aresa: 3:12am On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:

my question still stands unanswered.

how does this project in particular not all the state govt projects impact the people at a time like this.

you are incapable of reasoning because common sense is lacking in you

Ok. Please state exactly how indigents benefit from such resources..

Please share with yours your wonderful ideas.

Is it by dashing them the money directly to spend or just distributing chicken and rice like the other clown in Osun?

Exactly how.?
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by persius555(m): 5:00am On Sep 16, 2015
I hate it when these biafran mongers pop out on every thread.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by begwong: 5:25am On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:

onuku, i dont have time for dimwits. which states are under NDDC
Nna, we from the South_South are not part of your Biafra craze. After your dream cessation, your few states in NDDC shall be erased by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2015
oduastates:

You should tell that to the over one million IDPs in Lagos alone
Do you know that while the Nigerian Civil War was ongoing the National Statdium, Surulere was being built?
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by eromspete(m): 5:47am On Sep 16, 2015
All of them are crazy sha.. You are at a construction site and you have no regard for PPE sef..
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by yang(m): 5:50am On Sep 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2015
This is a very nice investment by the governor. Am at a loss as to why people are abusing the governor. In the next 10 years, this building will be generating huge returns for the state.

It reminds me of when Niyi Adebayo was building the Ekiti house in Abuja for around N600million during his administration, he was heavily criticised by myopic minds who can't see into the future. Today, apart from generating millions annually for the state, the building is worth billions of naira. People should stop attacking what they really don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 6:19am On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:
this is how they lavish the oil money from biafra land

Biafra get oil!?
The last time I remenber, the south-south old u guys out during the war.
Abi na the 4liter of oil for Abia state u they pa ra for?

Na question o, no be fight o, because u guys re getting out of hand now #biafrakids #bokosoutheastkid

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by sukkot: 6:27am On Sep 16, 2015
anybody see the pistol in the jacket of the guy in brown ? he ready to murk a nigga. send you to your ancestors if you make any false move. thats a big pistol. it looks like it has a silencer

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by sukkot: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2015
aguiyi:
this is how they lavish the oil money from biafra land
palm oil dont bring that much money

1 Like

Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by mmsen: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2015
mikolo80:
and that's how you voted for them. by evading the question. whichever state you from it's all the same,blowing grammar and playing smart doesn't win elections.blood,sweat and guts do
I don't tell strange people where I live.

Needless to say I did not vote for anyone who promised 'change' without explaining how.

You make a lot of boneheaded assumptions.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by oduastates: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you know that while the Nigerian Civil War was ongoing the National Statdium, Surulere was being built?

National Stadium
Full name Lagos National Stadium
Former names Surulere Stadium
Location Surulere, Lagos
Owner Nigerian Government
Capacity 55,000 (1972)
45,000 (1999)
Record attendance 85,000
Surface Grass
Construction
Built 1972
Opened 1972
Renovated 1999
Expanded 1999
Closed 2004
The Lagos National Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Surulere, Lagos State, Nigeria. It was used mostly for football matches until 2001. It hosted several international competitions including the 1980 African Cup of Nations final, the 2000 African Cup of Nations final, and FIFA World Cup qualifying matches. It also served as the main stadium for the 1973 All-Africa Games.
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by j4sure(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2015
nA WAOH
Re: Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2015
mikolo80:
then it won't cost 4.5 bn

okkk now i get it.
anyway i hope he will b probed coz m certain he ddnt use d money all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.