Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Lady In Blue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady In Blue (485 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lady In Blue by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Seeing us now together no one would have believed, if told, what transpired between us these last two weeks or would have at least dream of us holding hands not to talk of seeing us smooching on the couch which is directly opposite the plasma Tv but adjancently tangential to the standing fan blowing at the far corner of the living room.

Linda is this Lady I met two weeks earlier in a Church program held in Marvellous Fellowship near Ricardo High School in Fabrigas the Capital city of Mars. Apparently I wouldn't have in the first place attended the program if not for a friend who insisted I come that night because the famous pastor "Mr Hallelujah" will be ministering that night. Well, Mr Hallelujah is not his name, at first I was in that line of thought too wondering what his parent were thinking when they gave him that name; perharps they were high like my dear friend Boston who live downtown but got arrested last week for beating up five police officers when they asked him for bribe but not until the program started that I understand it was a nickname he got from his frequent use of Hallelujah. So I was home that night watching my favourite Korean Series "Athena" when my phone rang. I drop the TV remote on the stood and head for my phone which was placed on the central table.

"Hello" a voice which I recognized instantly said.
"Hey Barry," I replied and quickly add in an angry tone "What is it again?"

Well Barry is a friend of mine who nearly got me into trouble last night.As a matter of fact I had vowed not to talk to him again for what he did last night: The clown,yea, that's what I call him because that's "what" he is–not worthy to be called "who." If I had known he is the one calling I wouldn't have picked the damn call but he hid his ID; I think he is a smart clown.

"Thanks for saving my ass last night ," He said
If there is anything Barry does best that will be cooling the steam.
"Never mind," I said.
"But what on earth did you do that for..what if I didn't come over?"
"But you did."

I can picture him resting his hands on that three-year-old thing he called table in his study room with this Mr perfect grin all over that cute face of his.Barry is an handsome guy and we envied him for that; I mean us.

"So what's on?" I asked
"There will be a vigil tonight."
"A vigil?"
"Yea."
"And so.." I said in with an irritating voice
" You should put on your clothe cos am coming over in the next thirty minutes"

Thirty minutes will be 8 O'clock cos the time is 7:30 pm.

"Wait," I was saying, "How is this my business?"
"You are coming or not?"
"Why should I?" I said; more like a statement.
"Because Mr Hallelujah is ministering tonight.Plus....."
"Plus what?"
"There will be Ladies; cos it's going to be a combined vigil"
"Did you say,"I was saying, "Did you say you are coming in the next thirty minutes?"
"Yea."
"Can you make it fifteen?"
"Haha Drake......I can"
"See you then." and I hung up.

To be continued.....

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl You Must Be? / Young Blood? Photo Of Teenage Princess Emir Sanusi Married / Why Do People Equate Dating With Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.