Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Question Of The Day: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl You Must Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl You Must Be? (482 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / How Would You Feel On Your Wedding Day If..........(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl You Must Be? by pontirock(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
If you want to date Indian girl,you must know how to sing .

If you want to date American girl, you must be honest.

If you want to date English girl, you must be brilliant in your field.

If you want to date Chinese girl, you must know kung-fu.

If you want to date Russian girl, you must be white.

If you want to date a Ghanian girl, you must be black

If you want to date a Nigerian girl you must Be?
Re: Question Of The Day: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl You Must Be? by cocoberry(f): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
U must have PLENTY SO MUCH MORE money.
Re: Question Of The Day: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl You Must Be? by ikbnice(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
If you want to date a Nigerian girl, you must be a perfect liar because they only believe lies.
Re: Question Of The Day: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl You Must Be? by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin[color=#990000][/color]You must be korede bello's wanna be...
Re: Question Of The Day: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl You Must Be? by AfroKnight: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
You must be forgiving and tolerant. They will test you.
Re: Question Of The Day: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl You Must Be? by Mskrisx(f): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Very rich with enough swags to keep sweeping her off her feet till she knack head for ground....my #1cent# tongue

(1) (Reply)

John The Illiterate And Joy The Literate.. / Regular Sex Is Good For The Body – Pharmacist / Is My Relationship Over: Will My Ex Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.