Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations (2149 Views)

TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) / Why Governors Still Oppose TSA Account- Gov. Okowa / Federal Universities Begins The Usage Of TSA Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
I've been on a CAC registration since last week, only for me to continue tonight and find this...

Everyone may like to pause all forms of payment to any government agencies for now...

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by dunsman(f): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Our economy is on auto pilot.. As long my daily routine with ngozi is not affected, no problem! Meanwhile More cheats uploaded at www.avottech..com
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by Abbeyme: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lets see how it goes
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nigeria bleeds under Buhari
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunsman:
Our economy is on auto pilot.. As long my daily routine with ngozi is not affected, no problem! Meanwhile More cheats uploaded at www.avottech..com

Which Ngozi? undecided

It had better not be the one I know oo... surname Okonjo something cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
True. We have to drain GEJ's bad blood from the system and transfuse Buhari's so the body willl be replenished.

If you don't like it now, you will enjoy it later.

3 Likes

Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

What is bleeding there? angry angry undecided

You guys are terrible bigots and pessimists, so full of negativity, sentiments and resentments!!! angry angry angry

If you cannot wait for things to change, bros collect ASYLUM to Pakistan !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

You guys are terrible bigots and pessimists, so full of negativity, sentiments and resentments!!! angry angry angry

Calm down bro. Wailing brings food to his table.
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
musKeeto:

Calm down bro. Wailing brings food to his table.

Oh Yea! My BAD wink
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by omowolewa: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Its either government revenue are collected through electronic means or through banks.

CBN, the custodian of TSA is a is not opened to public and commercial activities. They are government banks thus, can have government accounts domiciled with them but not for public transactions.

I believe, commercial banks would still serve as middle men between the public and the government.
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
omowolewa:
Its either government revenue are collected through electronic means or through banks.

CBN, the custodian of TSA is a is not opened to public and commercial activities. They are government banks thus, can have government accounts domiciled with them but not for public transactions.

I believe, commercial banks would still serve as middle men between the public and the government.

Sure they will, things just have to be controlled. Too many accounts flying around unmonitored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

musKeeto:

True. We have to drain GEJ's bad blood from the system and transfuse Buhari's so the body willl be replenished.

If you don't like it now, you will enjoy it later.
You better start speaking up
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by dunsman(f): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Which Ngozi? undecided

It had better not be the one I know oo... surname Okonjo something cheesy grin cheesy grin

sad shocked.. Well Mayb u are d one she has been talking about. You know a guy with white eyes, actually d father of her baby
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

BARCANISTA = #JOKERofthecentury tongue tongue tongue
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2015
dunsman:

sad shocked.. Well Mayb u are d one she has been talking about. You know a guy with white eyes, actually d father of her baby

So you're that close? grin grin

No be me ooo
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2015
This is what will transpire in most banks by Monday...

Segun: Bayo, how is your network? I can't seem to login.

Bayo: let me see.. Are you sure you entered the right password? Because it is stating "wrong password"

Bisi: mine as well.

Ola: did you change it?

Bisi: No.

Taju: make I try login. Ahh! My own is also saying wrong password!

Mrs Folake (Branch Manager): Segun, Bisi, Taju pls see HR!

Ola : ogah ohh!

Bola: make I try see if my own go enter......

Ola: olorun Jesu!

Bola: What?

Ola: my password is incorrect!

Mrs Folake : bola and ola, when Taju , Bisi and Segun come back from HR, you should go and see her as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2015
WombRaiders:
This is what will transpire in most banks by Monday...

Segun: Bayo, how is your network? I can't seem to login.

Bayo: let me see.. Are you sure you entered the right password? Because it is stating "wrong password"

Bisi: mine as well.

Ola: did you change it?

Bisi: No.

Taju: make I try login. Ahh! My own is also saying wrong password!

Mrs Folake (Branch Manager): Segun, Bisi, Taju pls see HR!

Ola : ogah ohh!

Bola: make I try see if my own go enter......

Ola: olorun Jesu!

Bola: What?

Ola: my password is incorrect!

Mrs Folake : bola and ola, when Taju , Bisi and Segun come back from HR, you should go and see her as well.

Chai! It can be terribly painful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Nigerians are the cause of their own problem, why all these noise about TSA, a government has just complied with the provision of the constitution and all we could do is to crucify it.
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2015
DavidAdeyemo:
Nigerians are the cause of their own problem, why all these noise about TSA, a government has just complied with the provision of the constitution and all we could do is to crucify it.

Olodo, the TSA was meant for collation of govt revenue only and not for every govt transaction.

Budgetary allocations need to be domicilled in merchant banks to add much liquidity to the system.
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by baralatie(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2015
omowolewa:

that is why it is on autopilot
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2015
DavidAdeyemo:

By crucify you mean this guy?
TonyeBarcanista:
TonyeBarcanista:

He's the only WAILER on this thread so far grin
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

Olodo, the TSA was meant for collation of govt revenue only and not for every govt transaction.

Budgetary allocations need to be domicilled in merchant banks to add much liquidity to the system.

shalaye apoda, kilanso kilonso.
Re: IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
DavidAdeyemo:
shalaye apoda, kilanso kilonso.

Haba Davido. Take am easy na cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This / Another Nigerian Church With Ridiculous Crusade Billboard Spotted In Edo State / Behold The New Rivers State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.