Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Behold The New Rivers State (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The New Rivers State (pics) (2147 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS / BREAKING: Senate Swears In New Rivers Senators, Adjourns Till January 10 / New Rivers Support Organisation Pictorial Show Of Wike's Achievement As Governor (2) (3) (4)

Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
I was on my way to work, when greeted by this deplorable savagery situation of the major road in Port Harcourt, behold I saw an ocean intercepting the road (Port Harcourt /Aba express road) along the rumuomasi axis.... While I understand the characteristic nature of black government and it's people( insensitivity and irresponsibility) .... But C'mon this is the only major road in Port Harcourt , a federal road , the pride of Port Harcourt .... Haba no nau...,

Anyway, I won't say much, just see for yourself....

Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
More

Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Another...

Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by criminalmindz: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
@ op, rivers people won't vote apc.

Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
criminalmindz:
@ op, rivers people won't vote apc.
be sensible for once in your entire life Mr. ! The elections are over.... This ain't politics, it is about holding government apparatus responsible to do what they are supposed to....

Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by wadetaw202: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
There are RIVERS on the streets of RIVERS state.

Nothing special about that.

Gambari pa Fulani, kò l'éjó ninú
Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by funkyibodude(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
So what's your useless point @op undecided

Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
funkyibodude:
So what's your useless point @op undecided
that is a major main road, over flooded by water, is that how your roads are suppose to Be? My brother are you sane at All? You have been so used to absurdity , that you now see it as a norm..... Lord have mercy on you Bro. ?.

Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by eziokwubundunuwa: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Amaechi reconstructed the drainage from there to "Mini Ezekwu" sream which helped reduce this flood which has existed for years but it is either the new market under construction or careless citizens as usual that have blocked the drainage. Everything must not be government. People should stop throwing thrash through the inlet holes.

As for Rivers State I see no reasonable progress until a true peace is achieved. The whole problem we are having is as a result of how the 2015 election was conducted which has left Rivers State divided.

Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
The state of the Nigerian roads hmmm let's hope things change.
Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by Guliver(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
@op ur head dey there,wike. s a scam,ve u seen st' johns' river along aba road.t a nightmare to motorists
Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by gen2briz(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
If you didn't see river in rivers state, where else did you want to see it?
Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by temitemi1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
What's d point pls undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by eziokwubundunuwa: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
What you saw is even small.

Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by eziokwubundunuwa: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
With the level of distractions I anticipate if a reconciliation is not achieved Rivers State might even be worse by 2019. More from Aba Road.

Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by phemmyutd(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
It's a lie. JONATHAN have fixed all the road in the South
Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by Trendy247: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Why do u think they call it rivers state?
Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by Nomswag: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
op stop fooling ur old age ..... E pain u say apc loose

Re: Behold The New Rivers State (pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nomswag:
op stop fooling ur old age ..... E pain u say apc loose
. Can you be reasonable in your life, for just ones, what does this have to do with politics? Is it wrong seeking for better living conditions from your government?

Buhari Reacts To Multiple Bomb Blast Incident In Brussels / The Man Segun Abraham! / SHAME: See What People Are Doing With Donald Trump's Unclad Statue