Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. (15384 Views)

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / Who Really Compiled The Books Of The Bible? / The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

But meat sure? shocked
na grandpa eye i dey look o tongue, i just land ilorin yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Rilwon: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
parisbookadict will be like "Yayy! this demola guy don finish my career oo' grin

3 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:
parisbookadict will be like "Yayy! this demola guy don finish my career oo' grin
My bros Salam Aleikum grin

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Rilwon: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demmzy15:
My bros Salam Aleikum grin
Waalaykum salam mentor wink grin

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

Waalaykum salam mentor wink grin
Ahn Ahn! Bros you just run we no hear from truthman again, hope no problem?

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Rilwon: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Ahn Ahn! Bros you just run we no hear from truthman again, hope no problem?

Like I said the other day, that ban on rilwayne001 is really killing my morale. Its more like I am unclad without rilwayne001. Everything will be back to normal when rilwayne is freed - but before then, 'I go show that mod my otherside' angry I ready for a year ban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

Like I said the other day, that ban on rilwayne001 is really killing my morale. Its more like I am unclad without rilwayne001. Everything will be back to normal when rilwayne is freed - but before then, 'I go show that mod my otherside' angry I ready for a year ban.
Sorry o! So how many rams now? undecided
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Rilwon: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demmzy15:
Sorry o! So how many rams now? undecided
Na camel jare sad
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Annunaki(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

Na camel jare sad

You for try kill pig instead tongue
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Rilwon: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Annunaki:

You for try kill pig instead tongue

Pigs? There is no pig here in Ibadan. You will only see pig in the outskirt of the city. I hardly see pigs in real life, only on TV.. Even my christian friends here don't eat pig, so why should I?

BTW, whats the meaning of Annunaki? Pig?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by johnydon22(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

Pigs? There is no pig here in Ibadan. You will only see pig in the outskirt of the city. I hardly see pigs in real life, only on TV.. Even my christian friends here don't eat pig, so why should I?

Bros y'all are missing ooo... WTF!!!

No meat sweet pass pork guy. Roast am, cook am, fry am or even pepper soup am..

Seriously i can't live without pork and chicken in my life ..

2 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Rilwon: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
johnydon22:

Bros y'all are missing ooo... WTF!!!No meat sweat pass pork guy. Roast am, cook am, fry am or even pepper soup am..
Seriously i can't live without pork and chicken in my life ..

Loool! You can't live without pork but I can live without it. Igbos do eat dog, so I don't expect you not to eat pork.

I think I've seen it twice - and in the 2 occasion, they were busy swimming in a very dirty gutter.. I almost puke that day. sad

dayummmn!
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by johnydon22(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

Loool! You can't live without pork but I can live without it. Igbos do eat dog, so I don't expect you not to eat pork.

I think I've seen it twice - and in the 2 occasion, they were busy swimming in a very dirty gutter.. I almost puke that day. sad

dayummmn!

Right thats the stuff meeeeeehn... Pork is the life grin by the way i don't eat dogs
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Rilwon: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
johnydon22:

Right thats the stuff meeeeeehn... Pork is the life grin by the way i don't eat dogs

Why don't you eat dogs? An igbo friend once told me that dog meat is delicious than beef.
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

Na camel jare sad
grin grin Bros you sabi kill am?!
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by plappville(f): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
parisbookaddict:
All heresies draw their strength from some true doctrine,

Mohammedanism aka Islam drew its strength from the some true Catholic doctrines which it
retained then blended several apocryphal books amongst which are;
1. the Infancy gospel of Thomas : this is where mohammed got his stories about the childhood of "isa"

2. the life of Adam and eve: this is where he got the alternate creation story.

3. the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James: the purported biography of Mary which mohammed plagiarised.

4. the gnostic apocalypse of peter: the alleged body double crucifixion which muslims love to appeal to, alsi plagiarised by mohammed.
[size=13pt]
Caveat: These books were fallacious and dubious books which were produced centuries after the events of the new testament and where relatively popular during mohammed's time. The church rejected them 2 centuries before, warning Christians that the books were ungenuine.
[/size]

However it was read amongst some Christians especially gnostics. Mohammed embraced the books and plagiarised them to form the quran even the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James( the purported biography of Mary) formed a significant portion of the quran.

Those who knew he was a fraud were quick to accuse him

[size=13pt]"This is nothing but a lie which he has forged, and other have helped him do it...Tales of the ancients (fairy tales), which he has caused to be written; and they are dictated before him morning and evening." (Surah 25:4-5)" [/size]

Mohammeds "copy and paste" was legendary.

mohammed mixed so much of these books up that he was accused of being mad(as recorded in the quran).

[size=13pt] Surah 15, verse 6:
*{And they [the Arab pagans] say, ‘O you to whom the Reminder has been revealed! You are most surely insane!’
[/size]

On a finally note, Islam differed from most (not from all)
heresies in this, that it did NOT arise within the bounds of the Christian Church.

The chief heresiarch, Mohammed himself, was not, like most
heresiarchs, of Catholic birth and doctrine to begin with. He was different. He
sprang from pagans and blended these texts aforementioned with his pagan beliefs. Note the evidence supporting mohammeds pagan origin;

1. Mohammed's Pagan father was called Abdullah, which means slave of Allah long before Mohammed started Islam.
2. The crescent moon and star is seen high above almost every mosque not to mention the moon god was allegedly one of the 360 gods of the kabba.
3. The muslim obsession with black clothes.
4. The Islamic black flag.
5. The kissing of the black stone done by Muslims which was started by Mohammed for no apparent reason other than a pagan ritual.
6. The circling of the kabba.
7. Compulsory pilgrimage for Muslims which was done by pagans in mecca before Islam.
8. Bowing down and facing mecca when praying. Etc
9. Cultural Superstitions and unfounded hate for wall geckos, dogs(mans best friend), etc

All these are some of the red flags that indicate that there maybe more to Islam than meets the eye. These pagan practises are not seen in Judaism and Christianity which Mohammed claims are people of the book and says he is one of their "prophets".

But that which he taught was in the main Catholic doctrine. This perhaps have led some to believe the Catholics invented Islam. its fundamentals are the same simple massage.

It was the great Catholic world on the frontiers
of which he lived, whose influence was all around him and whose
territories he had known by travel which inspired his convictions.

The dichotomy of beliefs (Christian and pagan) was something he was able to coalesce in the abomination that is Islam and brought a force so deadly that for 1400 years Islam still seeks to see the whole world submit to one man's monadic understanding of a complex incomprehensible being.

Nice one, great job!! Mohammed took advantage of some verses in the bible. He taged himself especially with this two...

[size=14pt] Deut 18:15  LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him.

John 14:16

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; [/size]
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by johnydon22(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

Why don't you eat dogs? An igbo friend once told me that dog meat is delicious than beef.

Preferences mehhn... i don't like beef either but have never tasted dog in my life
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by plappville(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Reading deeper in same passage, Jesus explicitly identified the (Helper) as the Holy Spirit: “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send, will teach you,” (John 14:26). Therefore, Mohamed is  not fit in. Besides, the “Helper” was given to Jesus’ apostles (the “you” in John 14:16) not to Arabs living over 600 years later! It was given to those who “have been with him from the beginning” {John 15:27, cf. Acts 1:22, Luke 1:1-2}.  However, Mohamed was not one of Jesus’ apostles. See How he miscalculated and mixed up everything to form a religion.

And this “Helper” was to abide with them “4ever” [John 16], but Muhammad has been dead for over 13 centuries! Jesus told the disciples, “You know Him [the Helper]” but the apostles did not know ~Muhammad~. He was not born until over 550-600 years later!

Jesus also told the disciples tht the helper would be “in you” . How Muhammad could be “in” the disciples stretches all credibility. This reference of being "in" the disciples clearly is a reference to the holy Spirit’s role of dwelling inside believers as the context of (John 14:16-26) and the rest of the NT (Ephesians 1:13, 4:30) indicates.

Jesus said that the Helper would be sent “in My ♧name♧” (John 14:26). However, no Muslim believes that Muhammad was sent in Jesus’ name.

Lastly, the Helper whom Jesus would send would not “speak on His own authority” (John 16:13). However, Mohammad constantly testifies of himself. In Surah 33:40, Muhammad says of himself, “Muhammad is . . . . The Apostle of God, And the Seal of the Prophets.” This is  contradictory.
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Rilwon: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

grin grin Bros you sabi kill am?!

I no get liver to kill am o. I don't even like seeing the slaughtering, I usually pity those animals.

Come oo, how you go transfer my meat nahh? Abi shey make I come over dere?
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Rilwon: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
johnydon22:

Preferences mehhn... i don't like beef either but have never tasted dog in my life

Oh well!
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 5:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Rilwon:

I no get liver to kill am o. I don't even like seeing the slaughtering, I usually pity those animals.

Come oo, how you go transfer my meat nahh? Abi shey make I come over dere?
Hehehe! My bros you're over welcomed, I dey expect o! cheesy
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

me nko? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 6:08am On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
me nko? cheesy
You're highly welcomed, come and chop meat! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

You're highly welcomed, come and chop meat! cheesy
toor! i no go hear story fa. smiley anyway i hope you are fasting today?

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
toor! i no go hear story fa. smiley anyway i hope you are fasting today?
Haha no story o, I'm fasting anyways. E go hard small o!
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Haha no story o, I'm fasting anyways. E go hard small o!
After ramadan, fasting dey hard! grin

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
After ramadan, fasting dey hard! grin
Lmaooooo grin, wallahi the tin don dey hold me sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lmaooooo grin, wallahi the tin don dey hold me sef!
grin, you go fit make am till sunset so?
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by vedaxcool(m): 6:33am On Sep 23, 2015
plappville:

Nice one, great job!! Mohammed took advantage of some verses in the bible.[s] He taged himself especially with this two...

[size=14pt] Deut 18:15  LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him.

John 14:16

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever[/s] ; [/size]

Till this very moment you christians have not provided any evidence that there existed an arabic bible during the time of the holy Prophet Muhammed pbuh nor evidence that he could actually read instead nor write, you would first need to be able to copy the text of another religion but offcourse you repeat the same dead lies to achieve what Paul has long thought "if by lies the truth abideth then why call me a sinner". Off course God does not need lies to spread his words!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Annunaki(m): 6:41am On Sep 23, 2015
Rilwon:

Stop talking rubbish there are pigs all over ibadan. I even have a friend who owns a massive pig farm in ibadan so if you need to eat pork I can get it arranged for you tongue

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Annunaki(m): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Me nko? grin angry
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Annunaki(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

Till this very moment you christians have not provided any evidence that there existed an arabic bible during the time of the holy Prophet Muhammed pbuh nor he could actually read instead nor write, you would first need to be able to copy the text of another religion but offcourse you repeat the same dead lies to achieve what Paul has long thought "if by lies the truth abideth then why call me a sinner". Off course God does not need lies to spread his words!

Why are muslims so reta.rded in their thinking All mohamed did was to recant biblical stories he had by oral tradition and lie to his illiterate followers that they were revelations from allah. That also explains why the quoran is full of errors cause mohamed mixed up some of the stories he heard.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Pastor's Children Nonchalant To The Gospel? / What Is Wrong With A Guy Plaiting His Hair Or With Locks? / Palm Sunday Procession In Offa (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.