Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. (15393 Views)

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / Who Really Compiled The Books Of The Bible? / The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2016
^^ I must tell you bro, they're causing more harm. This dolphinh'eart of a guy, I never knew he was a unitarian, you can hardly see anyone associate with him like the way they used to. Any reasonable Christian that visits Nairaland eventually becomes confused, thanks to Parisbookaddict and her crew creating baseless threads.

Take a look at this thread and plainbibl'etruths thread about the origin of the Quran, they never expected what they got. I'm very sure many Christians must have gone through and see how they exposed they own religion. Thanks to brother Empiree and Rilwayne001(may Allaah preserve them), who have opened great threads that none of them have been able to refute till date.

I must say Christianity is a dead ideology, what makes me happy is the way Muslims ignored some of the atheists. It's really worth it wallahi! Alhamdullahi!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by ypeace: 6:45pm On May 13, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Lair post the quote.. I just read the disgusting Qur'an passage U posted and didn't see anything relating to the matter..

It appears U just posted random Qur'an verse not knowing I will go and check..u Muslims are too deceitful
Qur'an 6 vs 108, Yusuf Ali's translation.
Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have we made alluring to each people its own doings, In the end will they return to their lord, and we shall then tell them the truth of all that they did.
Revile: To attach (someone) with abusive language........ English dictionary.
Do you now understand?
*modified
I didn't know my brother in Islam has posted a reply to you. I wouldn't have bothered. It is however funny how you still see my as a liar. I leave the rest to God to judge between you and I. But also I pray God opens your mind nd body to the truth. Peace be onto you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by parisbookaddict(f): 11:42pm On May 13, 2016
ypeace:

Qur'an 6 vs 108, Yusuf Ali's translation.
Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have we made alluring to each people its own doings, In the end will they return to their lord, and we shall then tell them the truth of all that they did.
Revile: To attach (someone) with abusive language........ English dictionary.
Do you now understand?
*modified
I didn't know my brother in Islam has posted a reply to you. I wouldn't have bothered. It is however funny how you still see my as a liar. I leave the rest to God to judge between you and I. But also I pray God opens your mind nd body to the truth. Peace be onto you.

Apparently U don't understand simple English..

U said Allah says don't insult other peoples gods.. And I told U its a lie and not in the Qur'an and I was right..

What u posted is about Mohammed telling his very unmannered early Muslim converts not to provoke the meccans in the early days of Islam when Muslims were a minority.. A few years later when Muslims became large enough to form an army they were given permission to kill rape and enslave the same people.

are U that deluded.. These are 2 seperate things..cant U see how evil and cunning Mohammed was.. One minute he is saying don't insult people the next he is saying kill them, perform nitak mutah with the captives wifes and enslave there children.. Islam does indeed cloud human reasoning..

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Empiree: 12:38am On May 14, 2016
ypeace, you understand why i said earlier they sniff neck, pigheaded people?. She thinks she understood the verse better. She has problem. Her heart is hard
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by ypeace: 10:03am On May 14, 2016
Empiree:
ypeace, you understand why i said earlier they sniff neck, pigheaded people?. She thinks she understood the verse better. She has problem. Her heart is hard

Lol, she only proved that only Allah can soften a hard heart. Remember the prophet was known to be very truthful. But when he presented the truth which went against the desire of the kufar, they rebelled against him.

Yes, it could be saddening that the non believers cannot see plain truth. But, we won't let their reaction push us to transgress beyond limit. To be silent is better than to abuse them. To correct them is preferred. Try as much as possible to follow the sunnah in dealing with them.

By following the sunnah, you will appreciate the fact that all power, including the ability to soften hardened heart, belongs to Allah. You will also appreciate thanking He who has made you Muslim and the need to beg for his guidance on the straight path.

May Allah forgive us our sins and safe us from the punishment of hell fire.
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by true2god: 10:09am On May 14, 2016
Demmzy15:

Why are you like this?! undecided The sister honestly posted the verse, out of ignorance you refused to check. I seriously don't get you o!

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do. Quran 6:108

http://quran.com/6/108
But mohammed can insult and threaten the christians and the Jews because they believe he is false prophet (quran 98:6, quran 9:29-30).

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by true2god: 10:44am On May 14, 2016
Demmzy15:

Allaah did, read an digest the verse given to you. Don't let this hate consume, it'll be bad for you I must say.

Muslims have been cursing and abusing their gods, they feared none of them. The reason why they were prohibited from doing so was because the pagans in return abuse Allaah. Sometimes the pagans abused Allaah and Muslims retaliate in which the cycle goes on.

You're the liar here, I pray your lies and deception won't cost you more than what you can bear.
So from your islam sense it is ok for muslims to abuse and curse other people's god but its weong to curse allahh (allahh I curse you now because you are powerless and an arabian idol in mecca). Ok now.

I taught the quran taught tolerance (quran 2:256) when mohammed was weak in mecca, why were the muslims cursing their gods in the first place?

Coveat, the tolerance quran verses verses were abrogated as soon as mohammed (heat be upon him) left mecca for medina to raise an army for the islamic state. The tolerance verses were replaced with violence and genocidal verses such as quran 9:5, quran 9:29-30, quran 8:39, etc.

Mohammed also proclaimed himself a terrorist. In Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220 mohammed said: I HAVE BEEN MADE VICTORIOUS THROUGH TERROR.

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by true2god: 10:57am On May 14, 2016
Demmzy15:
Shhhhhhhhh! All your deception has been exposed, Christianity is nothing on Nairaland, thanks to your evangelism of lies. Some who came into this place as Christians ended up being atheist or different christians entirely. The more you try and expose Islam, the truth about your religion is exposed. My only advice is to stay off or you'll be crushed the second time, can't you see how you got whooped in this thread of yours?
60% of my islamic knowledge and islamic history lessons comes from nairaland. In fact I owe nairaland religion sections a million thanks for all what I know today concerning islam, the remaining 40% is from my further reasearch. Many muslims have de-activated their NL accounts when they can no longer defend islam logically while others became depressed after seeing the truth about islam. So your propaganda hold no water, its like a basket which cannot hold liquid facts.

Christianity, unlike islam, does not threaten members with death for apostasy. I might choose to leave christianity today without being afraid of being killed, but muslims cant just leave islam. It is a cult where, once you are in, you have not right to opt out. Do your research about apostasy law in all muslims countries. It is Islam or death.

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by true2god: 11:39am On May 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Are you minding that girl? Something that is clear in that verse yet still saying its not there....truly some Christians who came to nairaland either became an atheist or entirely was not sure of their faith again...i know of three, two an atheist and one not sure of his faith, the latter is a blogger he once had a "debate" with you in i think plain.bibletruth thread, as at then he was a staunch "born again" and now he is on his way to become an atheist if not already an atheist now....its not yet clear to this guys, Muslims are 100% of their faith, the only ones that later become Christians did not go to madrosa, so the more they try to "expose" islam, the more they expose their cult, she must had opened this thread thinking she wants to give Muslims nightmares but in turn it ecposed her deadly cult, Christianity.... I keep saying it forget about the media, forget about the propaganda, no religion makes more sense than islam
You said and I quote: 'I keep saying it forget about the media, forget about the propaganda, no religion makes more sense than islam'.

What makes Islam unique:

1) It is the only religion whose founder believe that victory can only be achieved through terror (sahih bhukari 4:52:220)

2) It is the only religion which recommends death for whoever attempts to leave the religion (sahih bhukari 52:260, sahih bhukari 83;37)

3) It is the only religion whose founder is entitled to 20% of war booty (quran 8:1, quran 8:40).

4) Islam is the only religion that allowed marriage to girls under the age of 7 (quran 65:4, sahih bukhari 7:62:64, sahih bhukari 9:87:140, sahih bukhari 5:58:236)

5) Islam is the only religion whose founder asked\encourage physical harm against non-muslims (quran 9:29)

6) Islam is the only religion whose founder asked muslims to extort money from the christians and the Jews, failure to comply would result to bodily harm or death(quran 9:29)

7) Islam is the only religion whose founder encouraged his members to sleep with female war captives (quran 23:5-6, quran 4:24, quran 33:50, sahih muslim 3371, sahih bhukari 4138, sunan abu dawud 2150)

Let me stop here for now. It is only a potential psychiatric patience that will follow the foot step of mohammed. 90% of muslims do not follow his evil ways or are ignorance of all his crimes or are just moving along as ordinary muslims who have nothing to do with the sunnah of their prophet (heat be upon him).

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by proudkafir: 4:13pm On May 14, 2016
true2god:
You said and I quote: 'I keep saying it forget about the media, forget about the propaganda, no religion makes more sense than islam'.

What makes Islam unique:

1) It is the only religion whose founder believe that victory can only be achieved through terror (sahih bhukari 4:52:220)

2) It is the only religion which recommends death for whoever attempts to leave the religion (sahih bhukari 52:260, sahih bhukari 83;37)

3) It is the only religion whose founder is entitled to 20% of war booty (quran 8:1, quran 8:40).

4) Islam is the only religion that allowed marriage to girls under the age of 7 (quran 65:4, sahih bukhari 7:62:64, sahih bhukari 9:87:140, sahih bukhari 5:58:236)

5) Islam is the only religion whose founder asked\encourage physical harm against non-muslims (quran 9:29)

6) Islam is the only religion whose founder asked muslims to extort money from the christians and the Jews, failure to comply would result to bodily harm or death(quran 9:29)

7) Islam is the only religion whose founder encouraged his members to sleep with female war captives (quran 23:5-6, quran 4:24, quran 33:50, sahih muslim 3371, sahih bhukari 4138, sunan abu dawud 2150)

Let me stop here for now. It is only a potential psychiatric patience that will follow the foot step of mohammed. 90% of muslims do not follow his evil ways or are ignorance of all his crimes or are just moving along as ordinary muslims who have nothing to do with the sunnah of their prophet (heat be upon him).
I hope Muslims will not say these verses are taken out of context. We need Muslims come and defend their prophet, their 'mercy to mankind' who sanctioned rape of infidels captured in war, extortion of non-muslims in form of jizya, and brazenly threatened non-muslims who questioned his 'prophethood'.
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by proudkafir: 10:52pm On May 14, 2016
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by proudkafir: 6:27pm On May 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
^^ I must tell you bro, they're causing more harm. This dolphinh'eart of a guy, I never knew he was a unitarian, you can hardly see anyone associate with him like the way they used to. Any reasonable Christian that visits Nairaland eventually becomes confused, thanks to Parisbookaddict and her crew creating baseless threads.

Take a look at this thread and plainbibl'etruths thread about the origin of the Quran, they never expected what they got. I'm very sure many Christians must have gone through and see how they exposed they own religion. Thanks to brother Empiree and Rilwayne001(may Allaah preserve them), who have opened great threads that none of them have been able to refute till date.

I must say Christianity is a dead ideology, what makes me happy is the way Muslims ignored some of the atheists. It's really worth it wallahi! Alhamdullahi!!!
Christianity is a dead ideology with the largest number of adherants worldwide and without death to apostates while Islam is an active ideology where people are killed for wanting to leave. Can you see how Islamic brain works?
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by proudkafir: 6:32pm On May 15, 2016
ypeace:

Lol, she only proved that only Allah can soften a hard heart. Remember the prophet was known to be very truthful. But when he presented the truth which went against the desire of the kufar, they rebelled against him.

Yes, it could be saddening that the non believers cannot see plain truth. But, we won't let their reaction push us to transgress beyond limit. To be silent is better than to abuse them. To correct them is preferred. Try as much as possible to follow the sunnah in dealing with them.

By following the sunnah, you will appreciate the fact that all power, including the ability to soften hardened heart, belongs to Allah. You will also appreciate thanking He who has made you Muslim and the need to beg for his guidance on the straight path.

May Allah forgive us our sins and safe us from the punishment of hell fire.
Ya, Mohammed was very truthful when he said and I quote: 'war is deceit'.

Ya, Mohammed was very truthful when he sanctioned lie to make reconciliation between people, when he endorsed lying for the propagation of Islam.
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2016
proudkafir:
Christianity is a dead ideology with the largest number of adherants worldwide and without death to apostates while Islam is an active ideology where people are killed for wanting to leave. Can you see how Islamic brain works?
The only reason why Christianity has more adherents is because it's older thank Islam, that aside many people who got converted was done through coercion and fear. Besides according to PEW Research, Islam would be the dominant religion in the world before the end of this century, I hope you'll be alive by then!
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by proudkafir: 7:46pm On May 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
The only reason why Christianity has more adherents is because it's older thank Islam, that aside many people who got converted was done through coercion and fear. Besides according to PEW Research, Islam would be the dominant religion in the world before the end of this century, I hope you'll be alive by then!
Weak argument. Hinduism, Judaism, Bhudism, Shintoism, etc are all older than Islam. Using your warped argument and logic, all these religions I mentioned were supposed to have more followers than Islam, since they are all older than Islam. Can you see why Islam makes someone unreasonable?

Christians never force someone to accept Christ, Islam does (qurann 9:29, qurann 8:39). In fact Mohammed asked the people to accept Islam so that their life and property will be safe, is that not a threat of a mafia?

Yes, Islam will be the largest religion in the coming century just as the ozone layer is also depleting and all human will burn to death, the scientist also said so.
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2016
proudkafir:
[s]Weak argument. Hinduism, Judaism, Bhudism, Shintoism, etc are all older than Islam. Using your warped argument and logic, all these religions I mentioned were supposed to have more followers than Islam, since they are all older than Islam. Can you see why Islam makes someone unreasonable?

Christians never force someone to accept Christ, Islam does (qurann 9:29, qurann 8:39). In fact Mohammed asked the people to accept Islam so that their life and property will be safe, is that not a threat of a mafia?

Yes, Islam will be the largest religion in the coming century just as the ozone layer is also depleting and all human will burn to death, the scientist also said so.[/s]
Always running your mouth like a fool, what's hard for you to comprehend? If Islam had forced the world like Christianity did, you surely should know the result. You guys terminated millions of lives just because they didn't accept Islam. True2god, lemme tell you a clear fact, Christianity is dead! Take a look at Nairaland today, hope you're seeing how your brothers are leaving in folds!
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by proudkafir: 8:58pm On May 15, 2016
Demmzy15:

Always running your mouth like a fool, what's hard for you to comprehend? If Islam had forced the world like Christianity did, you surely should know the result. You guys terminated millions of lives just because they didn't accept Islam. True2god, lemme tell you a clear fact, Christianity is dead! Take a look at Nairaland today, hope you're seeing how your brothers are leaving in folds!
I taught you said Christianity has the largest population because it was older than Islam, have you changed your mind? Silly logic.

The beginning of Islam was marked with conquest, invasion, looting and raping of non-muslims by Muslim forces. Mohammed looted infidels (Quran 8:1) and even boasted the he was made successful by being a terrorist (sahih bukhari 4:52:220). So what are you talking about. You qurann and your hadith clearly revealed that Mohammed was a criminal and an armed robber operating in the name of religion. You qurann and your hadith are even against your prophet.

The history of Islam is fraught with wars and bloodletting. Immediately after the death of Mohammad, who was poisoned by a Jewish woman, Islam, led by Abu bakr, the father of Aisha (the 6 year old bride of Mohammed) started a war against apostates who left Islam. Thousands were killed. Omar, who took over leadership also engaged on boody war. Mohammed's grand children were killed by fellow Muslims in the Islamic 'Game of throne'. Are you ignorant of these facts? Have you asked yourself the genesis of the sunni-shia conflict? Read your bloody Islamic history that is still going on till date

Can you mention Christians who have left Christianity on nairaland and I will tell you Muslims who have left nairaland when they see the lies in Islam. You will soon join the rank, either openly or secretly.
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by parisbookaddict(f): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2016
proudkafir:
Weak argument. Hinduism, Judaism, Bhudism, Shintoism, etc are all older than Islam. Using your warped argument and logic, all these religions I mentioned were supposed to have more followers than Islam, since they are all older than Islam. Can you see why Islam makes someone unreasonable?

Yes, Islam will be the largest religion in the coming century just as the ozone layer is also depleting and all human will burn to death, the scientist also said so.

Demmzy15 has no understanding of common sense arguments.. he is a perfect example of an imam controlled muslim.. just cant stop regurgitating what his imams and shieks tell him..
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by true2god: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Demmzy15 has no understanding of common sense arguments.. he is a perfect example of an imam controlled muslim.. just cant stop regurgitating what his imams and shieks tell him..
He reasons like a toddler, sorry he is a Muslim.
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Empiree: 3:15am On Sep 25, 2017
undecided
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by PROVERBZ(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
parisbookaddict:
All heresies draw their strength from some true doctrine,

Mohammedanism aka Islam drew its strength from the some true Catholic doctrines which it
retained then blended several apocryphal books amongst which are;
1. the Infancy gospel of Thomas : this is where mohammed got his stories about the childhood of "isa"

2. the life of Adam and eve: this is where he got the alternate creation story.

3. the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James: the purported biography of Mary which mohammed plagiarised.

4. the gnostic apocalypse of peter: the alleged body double crucifixion which muslims love to appeal to, alsi plagiarised by mohammed.
[size=13pt]
Caveat: These books were fallacious and dubious books which were produced centuries after the events of the new testament and where relatively popular during mohammed's time. The church rejected them 2 centuries before, warning Christians that the books were ungenuine.
[/size]

However it was read amongst some Christians especially gnostics. Mohammed embraced the books and plagiarised them to form the quran even the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James( the purported biography of Mary) formed a significant portion of the quran.

Those who knew he was a fraud were quick to accuse him

[size=13pt]"This is nothing but a lie which he has forged, and other have helped him do it...Tales of the ancients (fairy tales), which he has caused to be written; and they are dictated before him morning and evening." (Surah 25:4-5)" [/size]

Mohammeds "copy and paste" was legendary.

mohammed mixed so much of these books up that he was accused of being mad(as recorded in the quran).

[size=13pt] Surah 15, verse 6:
*{And they [the Arab pagans] say, ‘O you to whom the Reminder has been revealed! You are most surely insane!’
[/size]

On a finally note, Islam differed from most (not from all)
heresies in this, that it did NOT arise within the bounds of the Christian Church.

The chief heresiarch, Mohammed himself, was not, like most
heresiarchs, of Catholic birth and doctrine to begin with. He was different. He
sprang from pagans and blended these texts aforementioned with his pagan beliefs. Note the evidence supporting mohammeds pagan origin;

1. Mohammed's Pagan father was called Abdullah, which means slave of Allah long before Mohammed started Islam.
2. The crescent moon and star is seen high above almost every mosque not to mention the moon god was allegedly one of the 360 gods of the kabba.
3. The muslim obsession with black clothes.
4. The Islamic black flag.
5. The kissing of the black stone done by Muslims which was started by Mohammed for no apparent reason other than a pagan ritual.
6. The circling of the kabba.
7. Compulsory pilgrimage for Muslims which was done by pagans in mecca before Islam.
8. Bowing down and facing mecca when praying. Etc
9. Cultural Superstitions and unfounded hate for wall geckos, dogs(mans best friend), etc

All these are some of the red flags that indicate that there maybe more to Islam than meets the eye. These pagan practises are not seen in Judaism and Christianity which Mohammed claims are people of the book and says he is one of their "prophets".

But that which he taught was in the main Catholic doctrine. This perhaps have led some to believe the Catholics invented Islam. its fundamentals are the same simple massage.

It was the great Catholic world on the frontiers
of which he lived, whose influence was all around him and whose
territories he had known by travel which inspired his convictions.

The dichotomy of beliefs (Christian and pagan) was something he was able to coalesce in the abomination that is Islam and brought a force so deadly that for 1400 years Islam still seeks to see the whole world submit to one man's monadic understanding of a complex incomprehensible being.

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Ken4Christ: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Everyone who doesn't know Christ, whether Christian or Muslim, please give your life to Christ. He is the only way to salvation. And he is coming back soon. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by 4ward4: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
How will you take a Book that Undestudied other holy Books. It must be near perfect ,because it was able to see through the errors of the Books before it . That exacts what the Quran is all about , it's event reporting with names of Cities was more Modern .Unlike the other books that had those cities wiped off .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palm Sunday Procession In Offa (pictures). / Adekuoroye Tolu: "Church Wedding Is Not Compulsory" / Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.