Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. (15387 Views)

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / Who Really Compiled The Books Of The Bible? / The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by vedaxcool(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]
Why are muslims so reta.rded in their thinking All mohamed did was to recant biblical stories he had by oral tradition and lie to his illiterate followers that they were revelations from allah. That also explains why the quoran is full of errors cause mohamed mixed up some of the stories he heard.[/s]

Foolish man, recant oral stories that you told him right? Your stewpidity seems to be in the extreme for you not to realise that you implying the holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh seems to be the only one in the whole of Mecca to have heard the so called oral traditions that no one in the whole of Mecca could have countered him by simply proving where he got the tale from, the Qurán dared those who listed including yourself to provide a book that is like it, no one in the whole of Mecca could why? Because the Qurán came from a source beyond human capacity to reproduce.
Offcourse you are another Paulian liar prowling around pages of liarictionary, Muhammad must be far intelligent than all the writers of the bible to have told the tales from the bible and avoiding the unforgivable errors and illogicalities of the bible! Like Jesus having two different (contradictory) ancestry (see geneaology of Jesus in Mathew and Luke), or his the ridiculous statement of it being easier for Camels to able to pass through the eye of a needle than for people to make it to heave (which signifies an impossibility) or the absurdity of the devil carrying Jesus to the highest mountain in the world and showing him all the world's kingdom in its full splendor come on, Muhammad pbuh must be given credit for being too intelligent to be making the same rediculous mistakes the gospel writers did, writers who till this day remain unknowns, Christianity has the distinction of being the only religion in the world whose books were penned by antonymous people. Choi unah don suffer! grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Annunaki:

Why are muslims so reta.rded in their thinking All mohamed did was to recant biblical stories he had by oral tradition and lie to his illiterate followers that they were revelations from allah. That also explains why the quoran is full of errors cause mohamed mixed up some of the stories he heard.
Lies! the Quran dont have the story of the angels that cohabited with daughters of man and gave birth to giants(nephilis in the book of genesis chapter 6) funny enough this story was copied from the babylonian pagan myth enuma elish, where it says the watchers(angels) had sex with daughters of man and gave birth to anu and aki(anunnaki), which were giants(like the bible).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2015
Annunaki:

Me nko? grin angry
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
grin, you go fit make am till sunset so?
I'll try o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by adullam210: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2015
It all somehow began like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2015
adullam210:
It all somehow began like this.
and who said satan has horns? you are a dull amature madman(a-dull-a-m).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by adullam210: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
but you believe these are Muhammad and Allah.
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Rilwon: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Annunaki:

Stop talking rubbish there are pigs all over ibadan. I even have a friend who owns a massive pig farm in ibadan so if you need to eat pork I can get it arranged for you tongue

angry
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2015
adullam210:

but you believe these are Muhammad and Allah.
who would believe a word from a madman(a dull one for that matter)

2 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

Foolish man, recant oral stories that you told him right? Your stewpidity seems to be in the extreme for you not to realise that you implying the holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh seems to be the only one in the whole of Mecca to have heard the so called oral traditions that no one in the whole of Mecca could have countered him by simply proving where he got the tale from, the Qurán dared those who listed including yourself to provide a book that is like it, no one in the whole of Mecca could why? Because the Qurán came from a source beyond human Paulian liar prowling around pages of liarictionary, Muhammad must be far intelligent than all the writers of the bible to have told the tales from the bible and avoiding the unforgivable errors and illogicalities of the bible! Like Jesus having two different (contradictory) ancestry (see geneaology of Jesus in Mathew and Luke)
its simple, christianity is a MAN MADE CONJECTURE like the Qur'an described it. angry

3 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by vedaxcool(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
its simple, christianity is a MAN MADE CONJECTURE like the Qur'an described it. angry

Couldn't have put it better!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by dalaman: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:

And Islam isn't a man made conjecture too?

3 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Annunaki(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

Foolish man, recant oral stories that you told him right? Your stewpidity seems to be in the extreme for you not to realise that you implying the holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh seems to be the only one in the whole of Mecca to have heard the so called oral traditions that no one in the whole of Mecca could have countered him by simply proving where he got the tale from, the Qurán dared those who listed including yourself to provide a book that is like it, no one in the whole of Mecca could why? Because the Qurán came from a source beyond human capacity to reproduce.
Offcourse you are another Paulian liar prowling around pages of liarictionary, Muhammad must be far intelligent than all the writers of the bible to have told the tales from the bible and avoiding the unforgivable errors and illogicalities of the bible! Like Jesus having two different (contradictory) ancestry (see geneaology of Jesus in Mathew and Luke), or his the ridiculous statement of it being easier for Camels to able to pass through the eye of a needle than for people to make it to heave (which signifies an impossibility) or the absurdity of the devil carrying Jesus to the highest mountain in the world and showing him all the world's kingdom in its full splendor come on, Muhammad pbuh must be given credit for being too intelligent to be making the same rediculous mistakes the gospel writers did, writers who till this day remain unknowns, Christianity has the distinction of being the only religion in the world whose books were penned by antonymous people. Choi unah don suffer! grin grin grin

Will you stop this your al taquiya nonsense waraqah who was mohamed's uncle was a christian priest and he a lot of influence on mohamed in his early life so it's clear to me were mohamed got his disjointed biblical stories from. If you don't know about your religion be humble enough to ask and we will teach you tongue
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2015
dalaman:

And Islam isn't a man made conjecture too?
well, without the aid of lies, islam(peace acquired by submitting to the total will of Almighty God) isnt man made, not to talk of it being a conjecture. do yourself a favor, check the meaning of conjecture then come back lets continue.

2 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by dalaman: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
well, without the aid of lies, islam(peace acquired by submitting to the total will of Almighty God) isnt man made, not to talk of it being a conjecture. do yourself a favor, check the meaning of conjecture then come back lets continue.

You have this religion that men created(Mohammed and his cronies), they created the theology, created the stories, formed a tradition of out the religion and ascribed it to this God they conceived of just like every other religion and yet you have the audacity to say that islam isn't man made. If I ask you for evidence of a divine entity creating Islam you will point to a book that was written by men(The Koran) as evidence for it's divine origin. Islam like every other religion remains a man made creation. Men had to create the Islamic stories, men had to write the Koran(Nothing written inside the Koran could not be written by men or sounds like something that men could not have written), men had to spread the message and the culture they created out of the religion they created, men had to build all the Islamic temples and shrines, men had to and still fight for Allah to protect him when they feel people do wrong against him, men have to see to it that all the Islamic laws that were formed by them are enforced and followed, men have to do everything and yet Islam isn't a man made religion. Can you show any place where Allah did anything for himself in the History of Islam without the input of man? Even the Koran has to be interpreted and provided context by men because it's message is confusing and since it is men that are doing all the dealings, they will interpret it differently which is expected from something that is the work of men, all the tafsir and various Islamic schools of thoughts rely solely on men and their interpretation for everything. Yet Islam isn't a man made religion? Islam is just a conjecture like every other religion out there that is why Islam or any other religion type belief requires a person to be inserted inside that kind of culture at birth mostly or in some kind of way for it to make sense to the person. People that live outside the Islamic culture can not understand it or make any meaning of Islam just as muslims can not make any thing of out the Hindu religion.

2 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2015
@dalaman, as usual always speculating. mr man, let me start with this question. when did scientists get know that plants has both male and female?

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by vedaxcool(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2015
Annunaki:

Will you stop this your al taquiya nonsense waraqah who was mohamed's uncle was a christian priest and he a lot of influence on mohamed in his early life so it's clear to me were mohamed got his disjointed biblical stories from. If you don't know about your religion be humble enough to ask and we will teach you tongue

A failure always cry foul, and fool always play possum. Waraqa was not Prophet Muhammad pbuh uncle but a distant cousin at best. In your ignoramus spree rather than rationally prove why no one in the whole of Mecca except Muhammad pbuh seem to know about the gospel you are here chanting another of your odouriferous lies of Paulian order.

We already have concluded that Muhammad pbuh couldn't have copied the bible and avoiding its many head spining contradictions and vormit inducing absurdities! Now what did Waraqa say before he died?

And finally Waraqa himself announced in all of the hadîths reported in Sahih al-Bukhârî that he would support Muhammad(P) strongly if he lived long enough:

"Should I live [size=18pt]till you receive the Divine Message,[/size] I will support you strongly."

"if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly."

Clearly you still be learner for Paul's type of Evangelism by Lies, in the above hadith Waraqa clearly indicated Muhammad pbuh had not made any claims of recieving divine message in fact it took over 20 years after the death of Waraqa for Muhammad pbuh to receive the devine message from Allah the one.

If you are going to read a story read and stop acting out your well documented bouts of ignoramusis! Now shut it! grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Intrepid01(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Chaii I cant stop but keep laughing about Humanity and folly.

Human beings are the funniest creature created by God, they believ they are right, they know it all no other person must hold a different view to their.

This Op in all attempt to hang islam and convince his fellow bigots went on to twist and turn verses in the Quran.

What surprises me most is that Humans are even more concerned about Humanity than God; the creator of humanity. She talked about freedom of expression, yet she does not know that there is something called freedom of association.

Why can't you all leave ISLAM and MUSLIMS alone, since you are right and they are wrong?
Why cant you focus on being a good Christian, focus on keeping the commandments of God as stated in the Bible?
Even If Christianity is the way, do you know according to the Bible, you might still end up in Hell if you do not follow the teachings of Jesus?
The Quran says ..." There is no compulsion in religion, on to you is your religion and on to me is mine".

And if you are talking about religious killings, you can visit Encyclopaedia Britannica to read about Christianity ( Catholic church in particular) and killings in the name of heresy against the church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by dalaman: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@dalaman, as usual always speculating. mr man, let me start with this question. when did scientists get know that plants has both male and female?

What has science got to do with this? This is about your claims of Islam having an origin other than humans. Something that you can not provide any objective evidence for. When you look at Islam, nothing separates it from other religions as the work and invention of men. Science explains everything about the world as we know it more than the koran can ever attempt to do. So quit crying about science and defend your bogus claims.

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
dalaman:

What has science got to do with this? This os about your claims of Islam having an origin other than humans. Something that you can not provide any objective evidence for. When you look at Islam, nothing separates it from other religions as the work and invention of men. Science explains everything about the world as we know it more than the koran can ever attempt to do. So quit crying about science and defend your bogus claims.
mr man, just answer that question. i got things stock up for you.

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by plappville(f): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Annunaki:

Why are muslims so reta.rded in their thinking All mohamed did was to recant biblical stories he had by oral tradition and lie to his illiterate followers that they were revelations from allah. That also explains why the quoran is full of errors cause mohamed mixed up some of the stories he heard.

They just want to argue for arguing sake. Of course they knew mohamed rampant the koran with so much errors.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by plappville(f): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

Till this very moment you christians have not provided any evidence that there existed an arabic bible during the time of the holy Prophet Muhammed pbuh nor evidence that he could actually read instead nor write, you would first need to be able to copy the text of another religion but offcourse you repeat the same dead lies to achieve what Paul has long thought "if by lies the truth abideth then why call me a sinner". Off course God does not need lies to spread his words!

Paul is an apostle of Jesus chosen and was certified by other apostles. But mohamed non. Thats why he tried to condemn Paul to gain the ignorant minds from Christ.

No one witness mohammed never. He sees the devil and come with his revelations. All those things u call miracles in ur Koran are all frabricated. No evidence like in the Torah/bible.

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by plappville(f): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:

And these people demostrating are wise...? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
plappville:

And these people demonstrating are wise...? undecided
woman! these people are called al-muhajirun, demmzy has already created a thread refuting them, Muslims worldwide criticized them, the Saudi Arabian government banned them in January 1986, BTW what has this got to do with the op?

3 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by vedaxcool(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
plappville:

Paul is an apostle of Jesus chosen and was certified by other apostles. But mohamed non. Thats why he tried to condemn Paul to gain the ignorant minds from Christ.

No one witness mohammed never. He sees the devil and come with his revelations. All those things u call miracles in ur Koran are all frabricated. No evidence like in the Torah/bible.

grin grin grin grin lets see how Paul exposes your lies,
[s]
But, on the road to Damascus, Paul met Christ, who was alive again. Paul saw Christ in all his *glory. It was so bright that Paul was blind for three days afterwards. Suddenly, he realised what he had done[/s].

Paulo seems to be the only one on the road to Damascus who witness this fairy tale meeting, no other soul was there, then Paul tells us one key ingredient in his arsenal of lies, if by my lies the glory of the truth abideth then why call me a liar?, He in essence says I will lie to you repeatedly it does not matter whether I am lying, in the service of God it is all good. Paul witness are only him, himself and he! grin grin grin grin

About Miracle please can you explain what Jesus meant when he said by myself I can do NOTHING? Muslims do not follow Miracle but truth, The Truth in world filled with deceit is an outstanding Miracle, Jesus said AN EVIL AN ALDULTROUS GENERATION SEEKETH A SIGN, YET ALL YOU CHRISTIANS SEEM SO INTERESTED ONLY IN TRICKS THAT SOME MEN PLAY AND CALL IT MIRACLE.

You talk of deceit something that God consistently did in the bible;

7 O LORD, You have deceived me and I was deceived; You have overcome me and prevailed. I have become a laughingstock all day long; Everyone mocks me. 8For each time I speak, I cry aloud; I proclaim violence and destruction, Because for me the word of the LORD has resulted In reproach and derision all day long Jeremiah 20:7
[b]
Jeremiah 4:10

Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

1 Kings 22:20-22

20 And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'

22 " 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Isaiah 37:6-7

Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

2 Thessalonians 2:11

11[size=15]For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie[/size][/b]

Now do we conclude the biblical God is a deceiver?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by dalaman: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
mr man, just answer that question. i got things stock up for you.
Read the science books that talk about it and see what they have to say about it.
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by adullam210: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
who would believe a word from a madman(a dull one for that matter)
i am not mad , u know d mad man yourself; only a mad man will calling himself a prophet while raiding, raping, robbing people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by adullam210: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Black stone kissing prophet must be mad!

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
adullam210:
Black stone kissing prophet must be mad!
A-Dull-Amateur-Madman, I can see you're Pained! cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by adullam210: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

A-Dull-Amateur-Madman, I can see you're Pained! cheesy grin
check this out, muha mad man
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by parisbookaddict(f): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
mr muslim go ahead and claim the scientists read the quran to know that one..
I also heard (from a Muslim) that the quran inspired the western world in all the advancement in IT technology...

u muslims are deluded man.. no offense intended but thats THE truth

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Pastor's Children Nonchalant To The Gospel? / What Is Wrong With A Guy Plaiting His Hair Or With Locks? / Palm Sunday Procession In Offa (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.