Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] (2072 Views)

Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Naso.
They been doing that tho save the local rappers
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by IamLEGEND1: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Let me also add here that a girl playing heard to get doesnt mean she is not cheap
Ive seen cheap girls who play hard to get to decieve guys with the impresion that they are kosher
I remember this chic in my office who fùcked almost every guy in the office
My friend came in and wanted a piece of the action. He asked her out politely and she refused
even acted offended but that chic was getting fùcked 7 ways from Sunday by every nigga who could get it up

I know of another Chic in my friend's masters class who was giving away her punana like candy on a haloween night
but when I met her at a function she was forming hard 2 get refused to give me her number, refused a dance , etc
bìtch probably thot I was gonna beg for it like some of dem m0r0ns would do.

Guys y'all need to wake the fùck up

Women have always been ídiots....

try to play the gentleman & you're going on in the trash can, PRONTO.

And will always hide behind the cultural "norm" to mask their inadequacies and insecurities....

"a guy is always supposed to ask me out first,else I'll be called cheap"

"I can't initiate séx with my husband/boyfriend,he'll see me as a slút"

BLAH BLAH....

D tin tire me
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by AfroKnight: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ladies should take the bull by the horn once in a while. You need firsthand experience of the ordeals of making moves on someone you fancy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Kind Of Girl Exist??? / Stupidity Struck Twice! / Happy Weekend Let Play A Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.