Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] (2069 Views)

Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Zikkyfuse(m): 5:30am On Sep 16, 2015
If Mohammed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed.

lalasticlala, ishilove, you know every....

2 Likes

Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by donholy28(m): 5:37am On Sep 16, 2015
Frankly op...any girl that pings first is rarely respected

1 Like

Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 16, 2015
grin grin[size=8pt][/hmmmmm]make I de look
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Zikkyfuse(m): 5:42am On Sep 16, 2015
donholy28:

It depends man.. A lady who possesses amazing qualities and character can never be taken for granted! She only did the needful by connecting first.

3 Likes

Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by donholy28(m): 5:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Zikkyfuse:

It depends man.. A lady who possesses amazing qualities and character can never be taken for granted! She only did the needful by connecting first.
She has an 88.99% chance of being taken for granted and will be termed a desperado
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by menix(m): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Abeg the 1st nairaland gal that pings mii gets Hollandis wrapper..

2 Likes

Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Zikkyfuse(m): 5:50am On Sep 16, 2015
donholy28:
She has an 88.99% chance of being taken for granted and will be termed a desperado

you win bro...
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by RichDad1(m): 6:11am On Sep 16, 2015
I hope that my NL crush is seeing this. grin
Let me go and charge my phone.

1 Like

Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by RichDad1(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2015
donholy28:
Then the guy does not deserve to have such rare to find lady.
donholy28:
It's 2015 bro. We've evolve beyond such thinking.
Any guy with such views at this age, is myopic. cool

3 Likes

Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 16, 2015
no be 2day,just get a tall account n be tall upstairs n downstairs as well
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Humblebloke(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2015
donholy28:

undecided
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by pet4ril(f): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Dat was when guy's brain reason well, but now, deir brains are computerized n dey no longer reason well grin
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by grad2012(f): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2015
embarassed ping fes ke,der are so many immature guys now adays that will think she is despirate.
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Shebarh(f): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2015
Not with guys of today... most of them r not matured
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by heayey(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2015
hehe! for example ; have u seen a female dog going after a male dog. Things like this should occur in d normal way. These days, Girls with such character usually end up being taken for granted.
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by missKiffy(f): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2015
I can ping a guy first if I like him, no big deal, after all it's not as if am asking him out, nah that one I no fit do
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by lurlah2014(f): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2015
This cant work with NAIJA guys ooo, if not you go turn mogue
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Kingsley1000(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2015
missKiffy:
I can ping a guy first if I like him, no big deal, after all it's not as if am asking him out, nah that one I no fit do
is it abominable asking him out?
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by missmary(f): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2015
cool charp gehs
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Zikkyfuse(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:

very important question brada
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by missKiffy(f): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
It's not abominable, but you how some guys can be if you do
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Lilyomi(f): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2015
And be tagged loose. Those men saw the best in them. Most guys these days will see the best they want and tell others u are cheap in addition.
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by bayocanny: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lilyomi:
And be tagged loose. Those men saw the best in them. Most guys these days will see the best they want and tell others u are cheap in addition.
Keep deceiving yourself not all guys are the same, my gf was the one that propose to me and have never use it to abuse her neither taking the relationship for granted.
In african china voice***
If u love somebody walk up to her/him and tell am u love her oo
You better ping that guy lol

2 Likes

Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by mcdreeezy: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Naija girls don't reason like that, infact they'd rather die than do that. Naija guys too don't help matters, it's just as if anything nigerian is different cheesy
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by IamLEGEND1: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
All those sissies complaining about guys' immaturity should shut up....

we all know that nothing decimates a girl's self-esteem and pride quite like rejection.....

and it's also common knowledge that women derive this twisted feeling of euphoria from turning down a guy's advances...makes them feel good about themselves.

so Bcoz Ruth gave Boaz a handjób means she is loose?

#Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by VaselineAloe: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
al ma vaseline gels, shey u av ear

pm me an i wil giv u a vaseline cool
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
All those sissies complaining about guys' immaturity should shut up....

we all know that nothing decimates a girl's self-esteem and pride quite like rejection.....

and it's also common knowledge that women derive this twisted feeling of euphoria from turning down a guy's advances...makes them feel good about themselves.

so Bcoz Ruth gave Boaz a handjób means she is loose?

#Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

Let me also add here that a girl playing heard to get doesnt mean she is not cheap
Ive seen cheap girls who play hard to get to decieve guys with the impresion that they are kosher
I remember this chic in my office who fùcked almost every guy in the office
My friend came in and wanted a piece of the action. He asked her out politely and she refused
even acted offended but that chic was getting fùcked 7 ways from Sunday by every nigga who could get it up

I know of another Chic in my friend's masters class who was giving away her punana like candy on a haloween night
but when I met her at a function she was forming hard 2 get refused to give me her number, refused a dance , etc
bìtch probably thot I was gonna beg for it like some of U m0r0ns would do.

Guys y'all need to wake the fùck up
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by passionate88: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ruth and Esther are not Nigerian ladies.
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Glowstone(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
I wonder why most guys here are so obsessed with wealth, they tend to think that wealth brings love,which is very wrong of course
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by MrBasketball: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Let me also add here that a girl playing heard to get doesnt mean she is not cheap
Ive seen cheap girls who play hard to get to decieve guys with the impresion that they are kosher
I remember this chic in my office who fùcked almost every guy in the office
My friend came in and wanted a piece of the action. He asked her out politely and she refused
even acted offended but that chic was getting fùcked 7 ways from Sunday by every nigga who could get it up

I know of another Chic in my friend's masters class who was giving away her punana like candy on a haloween night
but when I met her at a function she was forming hard 2 get refused to give me her number, refused a dance , etc
bìtch probably thot I was gonna beg for it like some of U m0r0ns would do.

Guys y'all need to wake the fùck up

You would have let her know you knew what was going on... That who da hell is she forming for?
Re: Simple Advice To Nairaland Ladies [photo] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
you are right joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening / Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? / Emotions You Should Imbibe And Avoid By All Means Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.