Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. (4354 Views)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / NLC, TUC In Kogi Begin Strike Over Buhari's Withholding Of Bailout Fund / Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by Rose2014: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahaha... You have no problem, I'm up to the task. You can ask her, I'm sure she'll testify to you of my "wonderous" deeds in all ramification. grin lipsrsealed

That's my boss talking. Kenny listen to him
He's making a point cool
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by oloyede252(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
kenny987:

Yes o! She has time! She's versatile that way so sum of u can learn to be truthful! Just talk abt her again so I can address ur matter squarely! Mr Empty aka Shameless !
lols address my matter you be witch?
checking her dp.......
ha I'm sorry ma please don't reason my matter no wonder sister rose is a tribal lord her god mother is a ............
I'm sorry o
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by Rose2014: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Candyrain:
grin I manu onye nbu na, dulling adiro my lexicon.

My lessons are paying off

My sugar don de write Igbo small small

Proudly me cool
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by Candyrain(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hahahahahahaha... Why won't it pay off when we take classes both day and night. grin

Rose2014:

My lessons are paying off

My sugar don de write Igbo small small

Proudly me cool
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by kenny987(f): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
oloyede252:

lols address my matter you be witch?
checking her dp.......
ha I'm sorry ma please don't reason my matter no wonder sister rose is a tribal lord her god mother is a ............
I'm sorry o

Yes, u will degenerate to this point because that is all u believe in and practice. Shame on u...u think everyone is as fetish as u are...Just try being silly one more time.
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by oloyede252(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
kenny987:

Yes, u will degenerate to this point because that is all u believe in and practice. Shame on u...u think everyone is as fetish as u are...Just try being silly one more time.
I said sorry you're doing shakara,I heard gun can't kill you guys but bomb will.I mean bomb of God.oya holy ghost fire.make I quickly remove my dp.
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by Candyrain(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin grin grin
Whynotthetruth must be lying. When did we ever clash? We don't do that, he knows where we meet for some nkwobi grin you have to truth me it's not nnukwu asi, ma na o asi obere grin

kenny987:

Ah! No wonder my sugar Whynotthetruth is always clashing with u! U can dodge matter! Lol...u must bathe new kid o! Maka na nka bu nnukwu asi!
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by kenny987(f): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
oloyede252:

I said sorry you're doing shakara,I heard gun can't kill you guys but bomb will.I mean bomb of God.oya holy ghost fire.make I quickly remove my dp.

Yeah...u really are a silly one. At least d prayers will help u become a better person so u learn how to talk to people. May d precious blood of Jesus neutralise every fetish power u have depended upon all your life. Thank God for using me to bring u back to ur senses so u can learn courtesy n decency. It shall be permanent in Jesus Name! Amen
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by kenny987(f): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Candyrain:
grin grin grin
Whynotthetruth must be lying. When did we ever clash? We don't do that, he knows where we meet for some nkwobi grin you have to truth me it's not nnukwu asi, ma na o asi obere grin

Asi obere o kwa ya? That is acceptable.... grin
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by Candyrain(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Of course I can't forget that na. In fact let me let you in on a secret. Whynotthetruth has been asking for my secret on how I treat my charming you. Should I share it with him?

Rose2014:

Sweetheart we know how we solve our issues na.wink wink
Kenny n whynotthetruth will have to pay to get our recipe cool
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by oloyede252(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
kenny987:

Yeah...u really are a silly one. At least d prayers will help u become a better person so u learn how to talk to people. May d precious blood of Jesus neutralise every fetish power u have depended upon all your life. Thank God for using me to bring u back to ur senses so u can learn courtesy n decency. It shall be permanent in Jesus Name! Amen
wow so you guys know God and Jesus.I thought at the mention of their name you guys will die or disappear .
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by kenny987(f): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
oloyede252:

wow so you guys know God and Jesus.I thought at the mention of their name you guys will die or disappear .

Go and pray for u deliverance n fresh anointing for sanity. Silly kid.
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by Candyrain(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Rose2014:
That's my boss talking. Kenny listen to him He's making a point cool
I hope she listens to this gospel truth according to me.
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by Candyrain(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
kenny987:

Asi obere o kwa ya? That is acceptable.... grin

That was a mistake, I never meant to say that grin
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by Candyrain(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
kenny987:

Nne pls it's time to ignore the onye isi ngbaka. The attention he's gotten so far from you should be enough to last him for a decade.
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by oloyede252(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
kenny987:

me kid.abi klid has another meaning I don't know of?
and its you who is silly for defending a tribal lord.
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by oloyede252(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Candyrain:

Nne pls it's time to ignore the onye isi ngbaka. The attention he's gotten so far from you should be enough to last him for a decade.
helle bae ,are you ok
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by kenny987(f): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Candyrain:

Thanks...I agree.
Re: The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. by Candyrain(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
oloyede252:
helle bae ,are you ok
It's been a pleasure having you around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! See The Very Expensive Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing! / Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 / Major Isaac Jasper, Ijaw Freedom Fighter 1938-1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.