Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment (74978 Views)

Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 / AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by ceecee0703(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2015
mooyewhy:
I guess yes.....because twas my ref letter alone they complained of because twas not signed. it is just to confirm your details I mean the ID card issue. I don't have international passport for now but perhaps when am shortlisted I will do dat

nice one thanks bro
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by sam4(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2015
APPLIED
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by sam4(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2015
I received this message after i sent my credentials.

Greetings:
For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps Application
Please note only complete applications will be processed. Make sure to have attached the following documents only:
1. Filled out application form (typed)
2. CV
3. Letter of recommendation
4. Degree scan (no transcripts)
5. Passport/ID scan
Regards
Your AU-YVC Team
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
sam4:
I received this message after i sent my credentials.

Greetings:
For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps Application
Please note only complete applications will be processed. Make sure to have attached the following documents only:
1. Filled out application form (typed)
2. CV
3. Letter of recommendation
4. Degree scan (no transcripts)
5. Passport/ID scan
Regards
Your AU-YVC Team
That shows ur attache neva complete b dt....
Do d needful asap

1 Like

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by sam4(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
That shows ur attache neva complete b dt.... Do d needful asap
I attached everything bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by AltarBoy1: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
I never collect my degree certificate just my statement of result... will that serve.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Mc23(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
"Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Can someone help ? This is the error message i get trying to open the file..

Thank You.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by elcee1: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
sam4:
I attached everything bro
I had same problem bro, had to re-attach but sequentially just as they listed it, then send.
I got "Received" as reply. Just try and do it all over

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by michaelisafiade: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
elcee1:

I had same problem bro, had to re-attach but sequentially just as they listed it, then send.

I never got any reply message but the mail was deliver. What should i do please? Anyone in this with me!

1 Like

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by famopompy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
elcee1:

How do we type it? I had to use biro to write it.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by sam4(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
elcee1:

tnx bro
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
michaelisafiade:

I never got any reply message but the mail was deliver. What should i do please? Anyone in this with me!
Same here
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by elcee1: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
famopompy:

How do we type it? I had to use biro to write it.

You have edit with Microsoft word not biro
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by chyna4luv: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Please if you are currently working read below before you apply;

I am aware that serving as an AU Youth Volunteer does not automatically lead to extension or employment opportunities with the African Union

I am aware that being accepted to the program and having participated in Volunteer predeployment training does not guarantee deployment.

Source: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vJ0ZzYEyr9vcPNFYyfA0rqU4otSTXlFYuqzsH0IJ3uU/mobilebasic?pli=1.

Good luck!!!
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by famopompy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
latestjobsng:

Follow this steps below:
1. First highlight the box
2. Right click on it and select bullets (see example of bullet type in the screenshot below)

This is the best way I could suggest.
. How do we click the one for Male or Female because this one u stated here is not working for it
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by comffy(f): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Please how can I get reccomendation letter since I av stopped working since last month? Someone shud pls advice me
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by latestjobsng(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
famopompy:
. How do we click the one for Male or Female because this one u stated here is not working for it
Just follow the way i explained it above, and you should get it done. Hint: If you have Microsoft word 2010, you can easily click on the box The explanation i gave works with MS WORD 2007

SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW...

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by sam4(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
elcee1:

RECEIVED.
thanks bro God bless you
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by ceecee0703(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
i didnt receive any "received" is it normal?
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Funjosh(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
comffy:
Please how can I get reccomendation letter since I av stopped working since last month? Someone shud pls advice me

Highlight the box, click on insert, then locate symbol and choose the mark symbol from the equation and symbol.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Funjosh:

Highlight the box, click on insert, then locate symbol and choose the mark symbol from the equation and symbol.

i did same but its not working. it goes beside the box. or do i need to delete the box?
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Funjosh(m): 4:12am On Sep 24, 2015
cionon:

i did same but its not working. it goes beside the box. or do i need to delete the box?

Think it cant be done on word 2007 xecos I have to use word 2013 to do it in a friend laptop.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Emusan(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2015
cionon:

As I've explained earlier, use word 2010 and above to fill it. The form has been designed already, so when you use word 2010 you'll only click on those check boxes and they'll automatically fill with (X).
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by LANDOS4RE4: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2015
PLEASE CONFIRM THE WEBSITE FOR ME
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by latestjobsng(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2015
LANDOS4RE4:
PLEASE CONFIRM THE WEBSITE FOR ME
Check source on the first page or Click Here for Full Application Details Good luck
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2015
AFRICAN UNION

UNION AFRICAINE

UNIÃO AFRICANA
Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA P. O. Box 3243 Telephone: +251 11 551 7700 Fax: +251 115182072
HUMAN RESOURCE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT

AFRICAN UNION
YOUTH VOLUNTEER CORPS (AU-YVC)
Emerging Empowered Pan African Leaders
www.africa-youth.org
APPLICATION FORM FOR ASPIRING AU YOUTH VOLUNTEERS
DEPLOYMENT CYCLE: 2016

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name: Click here to enter text.

FOR AU USE ONLY
Last name: Click here to enter text.

Date of Birth: Click here to enter a date.

Sex: Male: ☐ Female: ☐

Nationality: Click here to enter text.

County of residence: Click here to enter text.

Address: Click here to enter text.

Email: Click here to enter text.

Telephone: Click here to enter text.
EDUCATION BACKGROUND
Qualification (highest degree): Choose an item.

FOR AU USE ONLY
Field of study: Click here to enter text.
Name of university: Click here to enter text.
Date of completion: Click here to enter a date.

Qualification (optional): Choose an item.

Field of study: Click here to enter text.
Name of university: Click here to enter text.
Date of completion: Click here to enter a date.

Other qualification: Click here to enter text.

WORK EXPERIENCE
Organization (last position): Choose an item.

FOR AU USE ONLY
Date from: Click here to enter a date. – to: Click here to enter a date.
Position held: Click here to enter text.
Responsibilities:

Organization (optional): Choose an item.

Responsibilities:
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Organization (last position): Choose an item.

FOR AU USE ONLY
Responsibilities:

Organization (optional): Choose an item.

Responsibilities:
MOTIVATION
Why do you want to become an African Union Youth Volunteer? (ca. 100 words):

FOR AU USE ONLY

What makes you the best candidate for AU-YVC? (ca. 100 words):

What skills are you bringing into the AU-YVC? (ca. 100 words):

What does Youth development and empowerment mean to you? (ca. 100 words):

What does Pan-Africanism mean to you and how is it relevant today? (ca. 100 words):

ADDITIONAL SKILLS
Language proficiency:

FOR AU USE ONLY

Listening
Speaking
Reading
Writing
Arabic

English

French

Portuguese

Mother tongue: Click here to enter text.

ICT Skills:

Excellent
Good
Fair
Poor
Word processing (e.g. Microsoft)

Data processing (e.g. excel)

Graphic design (e.g. Photoshop)

Database management

Publishing (e.g. publisher)

Other IT skills: Click here to enter text.
Signature
I have filled the form truthfully to the best of my knowledge and am aware that providing false information may lead to immediate dismissal

Yes

No

FOR AU USE ONLY
I am aware that serving as an AU Youth Volunteer does not automatically lead to extension or employment opportunities with the African Union

Yes

No

If selected, I am available to serve for 12 months

Yes

No

I am aware that the program requires me to serve outside my country for 12 months

Yes

No

I am aware that being accepted to the program and having participated in Volunteer pre-deployment training does not guarantee deployment

Yes

No

I have herewith attached my:
Curriculum vitae

Yes

No

Scanned copy of university degree

Yes

No

Letter of recommendation from place of volunteer/work experience

Yes

No

Scanned copy of identity page on my passport

Yes

No
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by famopompy(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2015
elcee1:

How many minutes did u have to wait before you got their response?
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by elcee1: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2015
famopompy:

How many minutes did u have to wait before you got their response?

Just send it and wait for like 5 -10mins, if u don't get any reply RESEND AGAIN
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Roseey0(f): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2015
elcee1:

Just send it and wait for like 5 -10mins, if u don't get any reply RESEND AGAIN

Ha! it's humans processing this application not machine. Give them time. I got their reply 24hrs after submission.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Slimfeez(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2015
Are d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ replying everybody that applied Õoooº°˚. ˚°º r those who had one Õoooº°˚. ˚°º r two issues for corrections. Waiting for a feedback from T̶̲̥̅ђe̶̲̥̅̊ house. Thanks
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by famopompy(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Roseey0:

Ha! it's humans processing this application not machine. Give them time. I got their reply 24hrs after submission.

Thanks to you. I will wait for their reply. I really appreciate your help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.