Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment (74937 Views)

Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 / AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by VICKYE(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
michaelisafiade:

I never got any reply message but the mail was deliver. What should i do please? Anyone in this with me!
I did same thing... It was delivered but I got no reply...
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by latestjobsng(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
VICKYE:

I did same thing... It was delivered but I got no reply...
Just Be patient, and check back again.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by michaelisafiade: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
latestjobsng:

Just Be patient, and check back again.

I have resend now waiting for response. Though i discovered some error in the former form i submitted that i corrected. I hope to receive delivery message soon
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Emusan(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
comffy:
Please how can I get reccomendation letter since I av stopped working since last month? Someone shud pls advice me

Ha ha madam even if you stopped working close to a year on a good conditions your company can still recommend you.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Realsufi: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
I sent my application 4:29pm yesterday and got received mail today by 4:09pm
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by ceecee0703(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Realsufi:
I sent my application 4:29pm yesterday and got received mail today by 4:09pm

i sent mine right abt the same time and havent gotten the received mail....i jus resent it again.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by ceecee0703(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
michaelisafiade:

I have resend now waiting for response. Though i discovered some error in the former form i submitted that i corrected. I hope to receive delivery message soon

what errors was that? cos av not received a the delivery message yet
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by andre99(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hello guys, when is the deadline to the application, i'll need to go pick up my recommendation letter tomorrow.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by sam4(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
andre99:
Hello guys, when is the deadline to the application, i'll need to go pick up my recommendation letter tomorrow.
Tomorrow
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by michaelisafiade: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
ceecee0703:

what errors was that? cos av not received a the delivery message yet
omission of some items, typographical error. But notwithstanding you may send it again, though i've not receive delivery message yet.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Funjosh(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
sam4:
Tomorrow

Dealine is Today I think.

All apllication must be submitted before 25 of september and Today is 24 of september.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by sam4(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Funjosh:

Dealine is Today I think.

All apllication must be submitted before 25 of september and Today is 24 of september.
Yea
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Funjosh(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
The listed documents should be sent before 25th September 2015 to : youth@africa-union.org . *Late applications and applications that do not contain all requested documents will not be considered.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Funjosh:

Think it cant be done on word 2007 xecos I have to use word 2013 to do it in a friend laptop.

Tnx. I av done it
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Emusan:

As I've explained earlier, use word 2010 and above to fill it. The form has been designed already, so when you use word 2010 you'll only click on those check boxes and they'll automatically fill with (X).

Tnx

1 Like

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by famopompy(m): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2015
This people have not replied me o.... and it is over 24hrs nao. I did it precisely 22.00 on wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by trebron(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Just got the received mail. Blessed day to u all.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by michaelisafiade: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
trebron:
Just got the received mail. Blessed day to u all.

When did you send it please?
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by trebron(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Sent it on wednesday evening n also resent it yesterday morning.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by michaelisafiade: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
trebron:
Sent it on wednesday evening n also resent it yesterday morning.

Tanx, i resent my own yesterday afternoon. I'll be waiting for thier response.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by trebron(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2015
You welcome. Definitely you will get a feedback mail. Cheer up
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by famopompy(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2015
I just got the received mail too. Have a blessed day ahead and good luck to all of us
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by tannyf(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
famopompy:
I just got the received mail too. Have a blessed day ahead and good luck to all of us
Was the reply suppose 2be sumtin special cos dis was ol i got Youth Program | | African Union Commission Tel: (251) 11 551 77 00 | Fax: (251) 11 551 78 44 | E-mail: youth@africa-union.org | Web:www.au.int Addis Ababa | Ethiopia Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient . If you are not the intended message recipient you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e- mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The Sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Please consider the environment before printing this email message.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by michaelisafiade: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Still waiting oh
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by eghuan1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
sent my application yesterday and up till now i have not received any notification.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Got 'received' today. I applied Thursday night.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Shinelle(f): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Just got a response from them. . "Received" .
yesterday was my second time of sending my mail.. first time (about a week ago), my docx were in a zipped file .. when I didn't get a reply, I attached them individually...

can't say if that was the reason I didn't get a reply earlier though . those with issues can resend
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by islamics(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
tannyf:

Was the reply suppose 2be sumtin special cos dis was ol i got Youth Program | | African Union Commission Tel: (251) 11 551 77 00 | Fax: (251) 11 551 78 44 | E-mail: youth@africa-union.org | Web:www.au.int Addis Ababa | Ethiopia Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient . If you are not the intended message recipient you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e- mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The Sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Please consider the environment before printing this email message.
It was the same response I got today. I didn't even understand because it has no details as one may expect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.