Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man (3389 Views)

Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda / He Dumped Me 4 Anoda Girl / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by jabojafa(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2015
A friend needs your advice. Cynthia (not real name) has been married for 8 years without having any child. Recently, her husnand travelled to Canada . During this period, she met Daniel her ex boy friend in the university and they got aquainted again. One thing led to another and she became pregnant for Daniel. Cynthia is now confused on what to do in this situation, as to whether to keep the baby or get rid of it because her husband is preparing to come back again. NB: Daniel is also married now with kids. Your advice is needed
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2015
Hot mess.
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Aitee1: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2015
She probably left the ex boyfriend to marry a rich impotent Canada based man, now that the hubby is away she ran back to the sperm bank to bear a child on purpose, so tell me what advice such a person needs

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by SeverusSnape(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2015
She's a fool!!!
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by adedayourt(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2015
gobe
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by henribj(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2015
hehehehe
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by zyzxx(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Godwin
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2015
Aitee1:

She probably left the ex boyfriend to marry a rich impotent Canada based man, now that the hubby is away she ran back to the sperm bank to bear a child on purpose, so tell me what advice such a person needs

Like you said ' PROBABLY' not certain she did that.

Advice is needed not condemnation. If this is to difficult for you to solve, follow up the story and find out how people deal with such problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by ammyluv2002(f): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2015
She's a disgrace to her family and God . Why would she sleep with a guy who isn't her hubby ? *smh*

Now, she can't abort the baby #Murder

She can't tell her husband cause if I'm the hubby, i will divorce her asap especially when I'm faithful to her.

And it will be so wrong for her to let the man father another man's child without knowing. #DecitOfTheHighestOrder

The best thing is for her to ask God forgiveness, tell her hubby the truth and get ready for the outcome. If, its okay for her hubby to forgive her then she's lucky. She should carry her cross and bear the consequence of her "mumurity"

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2015
You can see what am saying they are soooo useless.ashewo.them plenty now.them Don marry okay put yansh down na wahala..
dirty girls abound on nairaland
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Aitee1: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Like you said ' PROBABLY' not certain she did that.

Advice is needed not condemnation. If this is to difficult for you to solve, follow up the story and find out how people deal with such problems.

So you know there's a probability in my post and you still went ahead to attack me, well if you like toe her line and come back here for advice you won't get it from me.

There's an adage in my place that says "pity not those whose balls of eba kills cos he/she moulds it"

#peace...good morning!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by marshalcarter: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2015
Oya sekeeem grin
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Aitee1:

So you know there's a probability in my post and you still went ahead to attack me, well if you like toe her line and come back here for advice you won't get it from me.

There's an adage in my place that says "pity not those whose balls of eba kills cos he/she moulds it"

#peace...good morning!
I didn't attack you lady. Am neither a beast nor a monster

There is also an adage in my place, we can't pursue a stubborn child into a lion's den.

Solution is what is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by smarttm: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2015
....if she prefer having the baby outside wedlock then d choice is her'....how can someone just go and enjoy herself without CD since we all know that it can happen just to satisfy the urge....In this case, she got what she want.....period
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Aitee1: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Diddyydiva:
I didn't attack you lady. Am neither a beast nor a monster

There is also an adage in my place, we can't pursue a stubborn child into a lion's den.

Solution is what is needed.

And what solution have you proffered to the op to convey it to her, you only come in here to quote me instead of doing the needful, next you start whining like one with early symptoms of pregnancy even when I call out peace, there's something call self respect you can borrow it since you got none and get off my mention!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2015
Aitee1:

And what solution have you proffered to the op to convey it to her, you only come in here to quote me instead of doing the needful, next you start whining like one with early symptoms of pregnancy even when I call out peace, there's something call self respect you can borrow it since you got none and get off my mention!
woh! woh!

now you really sound biitchy . I don't diss cretinous beings kid.

just trying to change your orientation on issues like this but I can see it's a waste of time.

have a nice day crack brained fella smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by irishCream: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Diddyydiva:
woh! woh!

just trying to change your orientation on issues like this but I can see it's a waste of time.

Stop displaying your stupidity this early hours of the day, she's ignoring you already yet you're still nagging, what is your own solution to the issue

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by missKiffy(f): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2015
It's messed up, but I would advise her to keep the baby

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2015
irishCream:

Stop displaying your stupidity this early hours of the day, she's ignoring you already yet you're still nagging, what is your own solution to the issue
my solution ?

Solve your stupidity first. I wondered who invited you into this undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2015
My advice op
She should confess to her husband but keep the baby smiley

I wish her luck smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2015
I am looking for who to attack among una
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by irishCream: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Diddyydiva:
my solution ?

Solve your stupidity first. I wondered who invited you into this undecided

The same way you picked on someone's post without concentrating on the main issue is what I'm doing to you, giving you a test of your own medicine, madam solution cum nag are you pregnant for your ex too? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2015
God win! grin
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by jabojafa(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2015
Aitee1:

my dear we dnt knw wot rili happened btw her and d ex-bf bt dt isnt issue now. How does she face her hubby knowin d ex is also married.
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2015
irishCream:

The same way you picked on someone's post without concentrating on the main issue is what I'm doing to you, giving you a test of your own medicine, madam solution cum nag are you pregnant for your ex too? tongue
Am pregnant for your .......

Am your step mom tongue tongue
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by lurlah2014(f): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2015
THAT man is her REAL husband, the other man is BORROW POSE
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Mznaett: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Hmm
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2015
She ought to be ousted angry
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by naijaboiy: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2015
Aitee1:

Diddyydiva:
woh! woh!
See how these ones dey mumu themselves gringringrin

I love bìtch fights. grincheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2015
jabojafa:
my dear we dnt knw wot rili happened btw her and d ex-bf bt dt isnt issue now. How does she face her hubby knowin d ex is also married.
Thank you very much.

Maybe she will understand you better undecided
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

See how these ones dey mumu themselves gringringrin

I love bìtch fights. grincheesy
you are not serious tongue tongue
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Swissheart(f): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Abortion is out of it......she should be ready to face wat she started by telling her husband..... Meanwhile is her husband impotent?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) / Once You Hear This My Sister Run Away Ooooo / Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.