Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. (3922 Views)

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Between Ladies And Guys, Who Enjoy Sex Much? / Guy Between Ladies And Men Who Enjoys Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2015
What ladies conversations looks like:

*****phone rings*****

Girl 1 - Hello sweetie
Girl 2 - Heyyy babe, watsup?
Girl 1 - I'm fine honey, shebi you've shunned me na.
Girl 2 - Ahhh! Baby mi, It's not like that jhoor, ok don't worry, i will come to your house today.
Girl 1 - Awwww.. .. .. I'll be expecting you hun, enough gist for you.
Girl 2 - I'm sure you know my fav meal, just prepare it down for me.
Girl 1 - For sure dear.
Girl 2 - Ok baby mi, bye for now.

*****drops call*****

Girl 1 - Mbok, see this stupid girl oo, she thinks I'm missing her, that dirty thing, longer throat, mttcheeew.. .. ..
Girl 2 - Amebo girl, na only gossip gossip she sabi, shiiiooor!!!

---------------------------------------------

What guys conversations looks like:

*****phone rings*****

Boy 1 - Werey boy!!!!
Boy 2 - Ishii!!! How far you na?
Boy 1 - your guy loyal ooo, aw your own life?
Boy 2 - Baba, i just dey where you put me jhare. Wetin dey your house jhoor?
Boy 1 - Diz one dey mad ni? You keep anything for my house?
Boy 2 - Ode oshi! I dey come your place very soon, tell your babe make she cook ooo.
Boy 1 - Werey, no problem na, anything wey you see make you chop.
Boy 2 - Okay na baba, na you ooo.

*****drops call*****

Boy 1 - **looks his babe** That's my surest guy, i too like that guy (no homo).
Boy 2 - **soliloquys** padi of life.

Lesson: Almost all ladies conversations sounds lovely and friendly but deep down their hearts, it reeks hatred! But guys prefers being orijinal cool when there is misunderstanding, they easily sort out their difference either by few throws of punches or PARAlization grin and few minutes later, they've forgotten it!

Source: Awon werey 100%!!™ cool

Lalasticlala

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by adedayourt(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2015
u
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2015
V

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by naijaboiy: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2015
Guys conversations na sure thing always. I can't chat my guy up without throwing an insult at him. grin

Sometimes we have quarrels and arguments over things like money,games,football,betting and girls...but we settle just as soon as it starts. grin

Anything that will make a guy beef his fellow guy for a very long time then it means there is real big fuçk up which is unforgivable.grin

Shout out to all my padis and realest niggaz..Dizzy,crack and benny. One love for y'all cool #NoHomo

Shout out to all my Alobam both National and International. grin

And shout out to the Awon Werey Crew... tongue

I Rep Awon Werey 100%™ cool

4 Likes

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Awon Werey 100%™ cool
If you know what that means, then you belong cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by lekinz(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2015
HOW I CHAT WITH MY GUY

KingTom : Mad man, how far now ??
Lekinz: Your papa dey where you keep am Ooooh
KingTom: Shey that babe dey come today
Lekinz: No mind her father she dey form for me
KingTom: Why your papa self no get money tongue
Lekinz: Help me ask your grand Pa why e buy that OKIRIKA (Second hand) dress for your granny for her wedding.. No be money wey em no get grin grin...
KingTom: WEEEREY, Em just wan manage money ni....

Awon Weerey 100%

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by kwencypresh(f): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by KingTom(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

If you know what that means, then you belong cool
Lobatan!! cool

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2015
So true! 101% correct. True friendship is so difficult among the women folks but if you're lucky enough to have one, be rest assured she can give up her life for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2015
smiley
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2015
this is too old.damn
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Seuncoded(f): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Lobatan
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by peeparty(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
grin
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by donholy28(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Boyz Rock

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by henribj(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2015
hmm
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Kingsley1000(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2015
Thats so true......if u see whr i dey bash my guy for phone,u go think say we dey quarrel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
this is too old.damn
Ok ma, we've seen you cool

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Ok ma, we've seen you cool
lol ode
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by lilmax(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2015
I use the words like idiot, mumu cheesy
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

lol ode
Lolz, oponu.. .. ..

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Lolz, oponu.. .. ..
angry
LordOfTheWeed:

Lolz, oponu.. .. ..
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by nickz(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2015
some of my madt friends can yab your mama nd papa join sef...no time
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Guys conversations na sure thing always. I can't chat my guy up without throwing an insult at him. grin

Sometimes we have quarrels and arguments over things like money,games,football,betting and girls...but we settle just as soon as it starts. grin

Anything that will make a guy beef his fellow guy for a very long time then it means there is real big fuçk up which is unforgivable.grin

Shout out to all my padis and realest niggaz..Dizzy,crack and benny. One love for y'all cool #NoHomo

Shout out to all my Alobam both National and International. grin

And shout out to the Awon Werey Crew... tongue

I Rep Awon Werey 100%™ cool

Any guy that keeps beef with his homie for as long as a week has a Veejayjay somewhere in his body.. lol
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by LordOfTheWeed: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Any guy that keeps beef with his homie for as long as a week has a Veejayjay somewhere in his body.. lol
Maybe in his armpit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
this is too old.damn

It isn't called "old" rather it's called "fact".

1 Like

Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by naijaboiy: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Ermm...how about a situation where your friend fuçks your girlfriend.? cry
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by naijaboiy: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2015
nickz:
some of my madt friends can yab your mama nd papa join sef...no time

I dey tell you grin

I call my guys "bitches" gringringrin
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2015
I sure don't do that to my friends
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ermm...how about a situation where your friend fuçks your girlfriend.? cry

You know the best punishment?..... act like nothing happened ,they'll die of guilt.
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You know the best punishment?..... act like nothing happened ,they'll die of guilt.
Easier said than done bro. grin

Easier said than done. cheesy
Re: The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2015
No . . . .
Just . . . No.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) / Love Letter For Jessicaseth / How A Nigerian Gives An Address Vs How The Whites Gives An Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.