Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Accident Is Looming In Oshodi-isolo Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accident Is Looming In Oshodi-isolo Expressway (696 Views)

Ambode Suspends NURTW Activities In Oshodi, Bans Collection Of Fees / Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Is Looming In Oshodi-isolo Expressway by babyjanye(f): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Hi All,

Please i don't know the right section to post this complaint: We the residents of Isolo and also the motorist plying oshodi? Isolo Expressway are facing death threat each time we ply that route. As a passenger i will be praying that God should take control.

Fuel Tankers of all sorts such as Conoil,MRS,etc are parking in both sides of the express roads from Dhl warehouse to 5star bus stop. It got so bad that when buses take there in the night it will be dark because the buses will be force to drive in between two tankers.This sometimes cause traffic for like 30mins or more in a journey that should be like 5mins. Let us not wait for deaths to be recorded before enforcing laws, i remember vividly that when Fashola was a Governor such things was not in sight at all.

Moreover,MRS has a parking space that is fence round just after Fire Service office,but the tanker drivers prefer parking along the express road by so doing disturbing other road users.What is our cry? We need tanker drivers parking wrongly to be caution,educated on how to park and the danger they are posing to other road users. I understand they are necessary evil but then let us control the evil in such a way that in looks right in our eyes.

Park in the right space, We are begging.
Re: Accident Is Looming In Oshodi-isolo Expressway by chinnyness122(f): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmmm. I hope d authorities see/hear dis and act fast b4 it becomes a tragic news
Re: Accident Is Looming In Oshodi-isolo Expressway by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2015
Its impossible for accident to "loom". If its "looming" it wouldn't be an accident$
Re: Accident Is Looming In Oshodi-isolo Expressway by xamuel17(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2015
don't worry urself. nothing is needs urgent attention in Nigeria untill a death toll is recorded.: )
Re: Accident Is Looming In Oshodi-isolo Expressway by GudluckIBB(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2015
Op the tanker drivers has extended to hajj camp. The traffic along Airport road these days is too much cos of these tanker drivers.

God will help us.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is An Illegal Immigrate in The Country Of Western Nigeria. / JONATHAN: Okonjo-iweala’s Innovations Led To TSA, IPPIS, / Willy Obiano And Touts With Guns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.