Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet (54416 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Hmmm, Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Dresses As A Woman, Releases Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by room089: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
The Bisi na man abi woman?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
The last time I checked, being a christian means doing what christ did..There were boats n chariots during d days of Christ but yet he owned none..Christ shared what he had with others,,he didn't take d little they had..He embraced everyone,,he didn't have a "millionaire or billionaire" club...I'm not saying dat christians must be poor but trust me, if I have d kind of money dat these so called pastors have, no member of my congregation will be poor...n non would be made to give tithes or offerings....Why buy fleets of private jets when 99percent of ur church members r poor n 99percent go hungry everyday?....

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
am0sn0nyu:
You call him a gay, okay let's reason together, how has his been a gay affected you from not eating your favorite food, watching your favourite soap opera, or sleep well at night ? If your mind can't wrap your mind to the fact that homosexual are humans like you and I, then how would you feel if your self-pleasing dress-style affect the sensibilities of certain people in this world that may not only insult you but may go to the extreme to hurt you. I ask again. . .how does his been gay affects me from propitiating my ancestral deities or playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands or stops other hypocritical Nigerian Christian and Muslim converts from committing adultery, fornication, fraud, scam, embezzlement, etc ?
he is a disgusting piece of thrash and ought to be treated as such. His inordinate perversion of homosexuality affects us all, this is because he will be a negative influence on some young boys, people have a way of getting attracted to evil, his life style may encourage young men to try out homosexuality, so it affects me.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by bmaks: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please can you all click on this link below to see who actually own the logo before we start talking
[url]
www.emmanuelaviation.com[/url]

Like i said previously Saraha reporters and the likes of Bisi Alimi are all jobless attention seekers looking for cheap popularity.
Please Dont waste your time on them my people!!!!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by haryomikun(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Favparis:

Helo Mr Thinker, I CAN SEE YOU THINK FROM YOUR ANUS!!!!!!!!!

That's why you will FOREVER REMAIN POOR!!!!!!!!!

KEEP WAITING FOR ADEBOYE TO COME AND ENRICH YOUR GENERATIONS YET UNBORN YOU RELIGIOUS BIGOT.......

You should visit the hospital as fast as possible. You've got only bones left in you. I will advice you to visit Adeboye for the hospital bills.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AutoFastSales: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
This gay guy is inevitably from the pit of hell. I mean the spirit talking through him. So many have been helped by this man of God. Poverty can never cease from the land. He deserves it and let haters and enemy of progress be silent forever. Watch out for my own
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Chuy: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
trublood:
On the contrary, he has helped millions of soul find their path to God, their lives might have become worse as a result and they might have become poorer, but that isn't the aim, the aim is to worship God.......suffer on earth and reap the benefits in heaven is the motto, though that doesn't apply to the leaders in the church.
dis is wrong understanding hw will u work on earth n reap in Heaven,for ur info ur reward is here on earth n is lack of knowledge dat made many pple not to knw..can't imagine dat u wrk in lagos n u go n collect ur pay in kaduna
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Favparis:

Well u may have to go over ur post again.........
well! U may learn how to read and reference again........
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Guk:

My approach to sensational stories is to also research on the other side of the story. Some people may understand how things work, some have just taken a position of negativity that they would never see the presence of the positive.

1st and foremost, no one institution in this world can cater for all the poor amongst them even if they allocated all their resources to the poor. At this moment, even the United Nations cant, with all their resources continue to feed the displaced people in Syria. In various messages and individual testimonies, RCCG at the Redemption camp feeds hundreds of thousands free during August Convention of a week and during December Congress. Over 100 children are born during August Annual Convention free of charge. A CAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE of RCCG Apapa Family feeds thousands every single week. I have personally voluntered to help and i distributed food in Makoko, just to be able to see things objectively.

The Redemption Camp on Lagos Ibadan expressway has over 1,000 houses built by Individuals and Mortgage Banks. For Individuals, you get the LAND FREE OF CHARGE, all you need to do is provide a BQ room within your building to be given to RCCG for the use of the poor.

As for the Jet(s) RCCG has never used its own money to buy any Jet, its wealthy parishoners; Partners and others that contributed money for the purchase(s). A company was incorporated to lease out the fleet to generate income that will in turn run the fleet and make the plane available to the General Overseer and other Ministers who require it for Ministry work only. In the fianl absence of the G.O, the company remains.

RCCG has a university. The University in July last year played a major role in the Ebola crisis. Its Virology laboratory confirmed the presence of Ebola Virus in the Liberian Diplomat, a Laboratory that even much older and better funded universities do not have.

Lastly, have you noticed that RCCG does not have major Financial Scandals? RCCG for decades have been running TSA (Single Treasury account) where all the parishes nationwide depost tithes and offerings and a % is given back to the aprishes to run their needs.

I could go on and on, but i can only provide these pieces of information becos i researched rather than believe only the negative, but unfortunately, we are in a age/generation where sensationalism and self projection(selfie) is rife, so, people believe shouting negative from the roof top gives them the much sought after publicity

Sir, you are a professional spin-doctor.

But you can't cover up a mountain of corruption and arrogance.

However you want to remix it, the private jet was bought with money that could have been used wisely. A private jet is a luxury and it fulfills no travelling purpose efficiently. A private jet is for those who want to waste money. It is not a solution to anything, it is purposeless except for those who want to waste money. Diplomats, international PRs and even the pope travel a lot more than your pastors without owning a private jet.

Furthermore, maintaining a private jet is costly. You claim that the cost of maintaining the plane is covered by leasing it out. Really? You can't make profit from a plane you use and lease out at the same time. How do you then do maintenace repairs in between?

There are so many things I want to say but as a christian, I will hold my tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tourphland(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
jmoore:
Bisi Alimi should be busy with research on how he can impregnate his fellow male partner and give birth through the anus.

Nonsense!!!
forget that he is gay, look at things from another angle, he barely said the truth..........sometimes truth cones from less expexted
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tourphland(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
jmoore:
Bisi Alimi should be busy with research on how he can impregnate his fellow male partner and give birth through the anus.

Nonsense!!!
forget that he is gay, look at things from another angle, he barely said the truth..........sometimes truth cones from less expected people
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Rewbby:
His Punishment awaits him..Any utterance against a Man of God... does not go Unpunished. We will hear the News..of his punishment ....VERY SOON!!
the punisher!

Did God told you to pass judgement on him undecided
Rewbby:
His Punishment awaits him..Any utterance against a Man of God... does not go Unpunished. We will hear the News..of his punishment ....VERY SOON!!
the punisher!

Did God told you to pass judgement on him
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by debbydee(f): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
sonofananimal1:
judgement just don't happen like that this days because we are living in the grace.

Go back and read your bible well.

I am not talking about judgment. when and how it comes its left to God to decide.

Yes this is the era of Grace but shall we continue in sin and expect Gods grace to abound.

I believe you know the answer
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ylaa(f): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
SINCE HE IS A GAY ACTIVIST, I ASSUME HE HAS AUDIENCE WHOM HE COULD TRANSFORM TO A CONGREGATION.
HE SHOULD START HIS OWN GAY CHURCH AND KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT

CuteMaryJ:
Gay activist, Bisi Alimi came really hard on Pastor Adeboye for buying a private jet in a Facebook post where he shared a link from Sahara reporters. He has some points though. see below....

Source: http://naijatopaz..com/2015/09/bisi-alimi-for-pastor-adeboye-for.html
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ylaa(f): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
SAME QUESTION ON MY MIND.
room089:
The Bisi na man abi woman?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
debbydee:

I am not talking about judgment. when and how it comes its left to God to decide.

Yes this is the era of Grace but shall we continue in sin and expect Gods grace to abound.

I believe you know the answer
have you not sin before and his abundance grace covered you.

Yet he knoweth not what he is doing and the grace will still be abundance for him until the time of judgment.

Go and read the life of Jesus in another perspective and see your yourself
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Guk: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Sir, you are a professional spin-doctor.

But you can't cover up a mountain of corruption and arrogance.

However you want to remix it, the private jet was bought with money that could have been used wisely. A private jet is a luxury and it fulfills no travelling purpose efficiently. A private jet is for those who want to waste money. It is not a solution to anything, it is purposeless except for those who want to waste money. Diplomats, international PRs and even the pope travel a lot more than your pastors without owning a private jet.

Furthermore, maintaining a private jet is costly. You claim that the cost of maintaining the plane is covered by leasing it out. Really? You can't make profit from a plane you use and lease out at the same time. How do you then do maintenace repairs in between?

There are so many things I want to say but as a christian, I will hold my tongue.

There is no spin to it. Its just common sense to earn income from such a capital intensive acquisition. It is not his business to buy; run; maintain and lease. It is the business of those who are subject matter experts in such. Just breaking even is sufficient, so that the plane is not a financial burden to the company running it

You do not know the man's travel itinerary but for someone who moves through the whole of Africa preaching regularly without efficient connecting flights across African countries, then you would know that the Jet brings about efficiency for him. Take sometime and ask those who work for Ecobank and Standard Chartered the loss they encounter trying to move from one country to the other within Africa for work
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
I DROPPED OF COLLEGE WITHOUT LETTING MY PARENTS KNOW.....PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by chineduwright110(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gay activist like u said u are right eh? Mr-Mrs bisi

All your mate went to school to study smti better abroad. U cum out to tell uz are a gay or (guy -gurl) fool activist

and u have the gust to call my living God a Gosh rite Fool is who u are ! again I call u fool again I said. FOOL ALWAys you are!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Prettysunshine(f): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
Gay activist, Bisi Alimi came really hard on Pastor Adeboye for buying a private jet in a Facebook post where he shared a link from Sahara reporters. He has some points though. see below....

Source: http://naijatopaz..com/2015/09/bisi-alimi-for-pastor-adeboye-for.html
#smh
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by trublood(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chuy:
dis is wrong understanding hw will u work on earth n reap in Heaven,for ur info ur reward is here on earth n is lack of knowledge dat made many pple not to knw..can't imagine dat u wrk in lagos n u go n collect ur pay in kaduna

Emm i was being sarcastic, joke aside seriously this is how most Christians i have met think joke aside, and this is what is taught in churches
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by wildikeman(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Who's Bisi? angry

Sometimes, i wonder the way people think. Yes, Pa Adeboye is very rich but do you know how many people he has helped? Do you guys expect him to deny himself comfort just because alot of people are suffering? People, use phones worth 70k yet some peeps are held hostage at the hospital cause they wouldn't pay their bills #Facts

There are people out there, who can't even afford a 100nr meal but peeps with cash spend like 1k2 on a meal, the list is endless.

We are all humans! We need to enjoy our wealth so i don't think it's okay to criticise them.
and he Adeboyevis a thief! What job gives him such wealth...?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Intrepid01(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Guk:

My approach to sensational stories is to also research on the other side of the story. Some people may understand how things work, some have just taken a position of negativity that they would never see the presence of the positive.

1st and foremost, no one institution in this world can cater for all the poor amongst them even if they allocated all their resources to the poor. At this moment, even the United Nations cant, with all their resources continue to feed the displaced people in Syria. In various messages and individual testimonies, RCCG at the Redemption camp feeds hundreds of thousands free during August Convention of a week and during December Congress. Over 100 children are born during August Annual Convention free of charge. A CAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE of RCCG Apapa Family feeds thousands every single week. I have personally voluntered to help and i distributed food in Makoko, just to be able to see things objectively.

The Redemption Camp on Lagos Ibadan expressway has over 1,000 houses built by Individuals and Mortgage Banks. For Individuals, you get the LAND FREE OF CHARGE, all you need to do is provide a BQ room within your building to be given to RCCG for the use of the poor.

As for the Jet(s) RCCG has never used its own money to buy any Jet, its wealthy parishoners; Partners and others that contributed money for the purchase(s). A company was incorporated to lease out the fleet to generate income that will in turn run the fleet and make the plane available to the General Overseer and other Ministers who require it for Ministry work only. In the fianl absence of the G.O, the company remains.

RCCG has a university. The University in July last year played a major role in the Ebola crisis. Its Virology laboratory confirmed the presence of Ebola Virus in the Liberian Diplomat, a Laboratory that even much older and better funded universities do not have.

Lastly, have you noticed that RCCG does not have major Financial Scandals? RCCG for decades have been running TSA (Single Treasury account) where all the parishes nationwide depost tithes and offerings and a % is given back to the aprishes to run their needs.

I could go on and on, but i can only provide these pieces of information becos i researched rather than believe only the negative, but unfortunately, we are in a age/generation where sensationalism and self projection(selfie) is rife, so, people believe shouting negative from the roof top gives them the much sought after publicity

ooh well, I think you have done a good job here, if all you have said is true.

God help us all
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by debbydee(f): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
sonofananimal1:
have you not sin before and his abundance grace covered you.

Yet he knoweth not what he is doing and the grace will still be abundance for him until the time of judgment.

Go and read the life of Jesus in another perspective and see your yourself

I know you must have skipped the word continued
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Ebenezerk2: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Don't mind them when Baba is looking for money to complete the new auditorium, where is the money self? I always tell people that they don't know how Redeemed Church money is being spent, that Baba is totally separated from Church 's account, he's even using his own money to get some projects done, don't contribute if you don't know what it's going on in RCCG, THANKS
braine:
Does the jet really belongs to Adeboye?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ammyluv2002(f): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
wildikeman:
and he Adeboyevis a thief! What job gives him such wealth...?
What are you waiting for? Go and arrest him now. Mr EFCC
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Tbest20(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
opeoluwa20:
thrash
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Ebenezerk2: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Achilies:
Sentiments aside the guy make sense wella.

As for me I prefer to donate my money to the motherless and needy than to enrich the life of an already rich pastor all in the name of paying tithe
How much is even your tithe? Do you even pay?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
debbydee:

I know you must have skipped the word continued
and you must have skipped the word ignorance.

Not knowing what he is doing. Unless you know what you are doing and still keep on doing it, that's when the grace will be short
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by emmyojo22(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Francon:
Hello dear

Please I got nominated to be part of a Just Greason clothing website.

Please follow this link to vote.

https:///196PqN

Like the page, like and share my picture to enable me qualify for the next batch.

Thanks and God bless you
Nairaland has removed the link
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by yungachiever(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmm it has come to my hearing that somebody that studied physics in unilag purchased 65 million dollars jet.... vanity upon vanity... May God lead us aright...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bambam Steps Out In Braless See-Through Top / Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.