Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet (54418 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Hmmm, Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Dresses As A Woman, Releases Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Reptyle(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Sir, you are a professional spin-doctor.

But you can't cover up a mountain of corruption and arrogance.

However you want to remix it, the private jet was bought with money that could have been used wisely. A private jet is a luxury and it fulfills no travelling purpose efficiently. A private jet is for those who want to waste money. It is not a solution to anything, it is purposeless except for those who want to waste money. Diplomats, international PRs and even the pope travel a lot more than your pastors without owning a private jet.

Furthermore, maintaining a private jet is costly. You claim that the cost of maintaining the plane is covered by leasing it out. Really? You can't make profit from a plane you use and lease out at the same time. How do you then do maintenace repairs in between?

There are so many things I want to say but as a christian, I will hold my tongue.

The pope does not own a private jet. But when he travels, he and his entourage travel on an Airbus A320 operated by Alitalia. The aircraft is usually set aside for the Pope's use whenever he needs to travel...which is a lot of times. So technically, the Pope does fly privately on a jet. Just saying.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by judedwriter(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
mogboyelade:
All I know is that givers never lack. if you give out you will see receive in multiple folds. Had it been the person that bought the private jet was a celebrity, people will be saying a lot of things like hard work pays............ Let the man of God be and let him enjoy his old age. He has suffered for what he is enjoying today.
abi o. Do all his critics think it is easy to fast; for over 100 days a year? Abegee, let the grandpa enjoy his remaining days on earth.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Segloyd(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
free2ryhme:
demons are also trying hard to be heard

na wa ooo

My brother you are right o, demon like bisi alimi....... yeye person.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Guk:

There is no spin to it. Its just common sense to earn income from such a capital intensive acquisition. It is not his business to buy; run; maintain and lease. It is the business of those who are subject matter experts in such. Just breaking even is sufficient, so that the plane is not a financial burden to the company running it

You do not know the man's travel itinerary but for someone who moves through the whole of Africa preaching regularly without efficient connecting flights across African countries, then you would know that the Jet brings about efficiency for him. Take sometime and ask those who work for Ecobank and Standard Chartered the loss they encounter trying to move from one country to the other within Africa for work

I do not need to know how much the Man of God travels or where he travels to. It is irrelevant because he will need to maintain the private jet whether he does it or not.

Also, to maintain or run the lease of a plane is a headache. If the pastor is not in charge of it, he has people running it. The people running it are working and they too need salaries.

A private jet needs refueling as well. So, your theory about connecting flights is crap. You see, yes, one can fly more directly into different places with a private jet. But then the effort and cost of refuelling, remunerating the flight crew/pilots and doing quick maintenance becomes exhorbitant.

And again, I know people who fly a lot around Africa- they do not need private jets.

I hope that you will find the truth
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Reptyle:

The pope does not own a private jet. But when he travels, he and his entourage travel on an Airbus A320 operated by Alitalia. The aircraft is usually set aside for the Pope's use whenever he needs to travel...which is a lot of times. So technically, the Pope does fly privately on a jet. Just saying.

I know. and it is quite very different from a private bombadier jet
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by LaJose78(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
basille:
1 billion likes for this dude. I don't care if he's gay.

Once again, i pity the gullible people following this dickheads called men of god.

They keep on exploiting people with a fake religion which even the originators no longer accept and then they use the non-existent hell fire doctrine to keep them in line.

The one's who claim to see visions/perform miracles go to ijebu ode to get spiritual powers/enlightenment.

Then they turn around to tell you that your indigenous tradition is devil worship, which is also the same place they got their powers from, so you can't achieve spiritual enlightenment and continue to be under their control.

SMH.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.
did u jst xay non-existent hell fire? i pray u repent b4 its 2 l8
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Guk: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Intrepid01:

ooh well, I think you have done a good job here, if all you have said is true.

God help us all

Its just curiosity. I try to examine things from both sides and trust me, its not everything that is smooth running at RCCG, as the Nigerian behaviour of "Chancing" and "I sharp pass you" is exhibited by members.

Even Adeboye's own son was alledged to have taken advantage of a benefit the govt extended to RCCG, but its important that we ask questions before just sensationalising things but as i earlier remarked, we are in the generation of "Selfie" where people want to promote themselves any which way

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by rebirthiix: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
True yarn! Dats reality 2 ur face!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Francon(f): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
emmyojo22:

Nairaland has removed the link

Go to facebook
search for JUST GREASON
The third post with the pictures of contestants
I'm the one on purple.

thanks
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by johnnyblakes(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
Gay activist, Bisi Alimi came really hard on Pastor Adeboye for buying a private jet in a Facebook post where he shared a link from Sahara reporters. He has some points though. see below....

Source: http://naijatopaz..com/2015/09/bisi-alimi-for-pastor-adeboye-for.html
as long as he is not richer than king solomon I dnt have problem with him,beside the lord shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by louis95(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
God bless you.
Useless gay
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Achilies(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ebenezerk2:
How much is even your tithe? Do you even pay?

Even if na #10 naira it's something at least it will buy I sachet of pure water
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Alfred234(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
I know what Bisi said won't go down well with most Nigerians just because he is gay #smh
The guy just said the plain Truth. You guys can eat your hearts out who cares?

You people should keep drowning in your ignorance.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by BizDoct: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
basille:
1 billion likes for this dude. I don't care if he's gay.

Once again, i pity the gullible people following this dickheads called men of god.

They keep on exploiting people with a fake religion which even the originators no longer accept and then they use the non-existent hell fire doctrine to keep them in line.

The one's who claim to see visions/perform miracles go to ijebu ode to get spiritual powers/enlightenment.

Then they turn around to tell you that your indigenous tradition is devil worship, which is also the same place they got their powers from, so you can't achieve spiritual enlightenment and continue to be under their control.

SMH.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.

oga Ade... be careful with what you say.. sometimes its just best to keep shut.. u b saint ba?? dz how broke guys talk, especially when you they see others rejoicing over what they knw they might not be able to get in their life till they die.....do not judge anyone says the word...if dz tin u say na kill you tommorow... your family no go knw say na ur mouth kill you.........peace..
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Dinocarex(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Who's Bisi? angry

Sometimes, i wonder the way people think. Yes, Pa Adeboye is very rich but do you know how many people he has helped? Do you guys expect him to deny himself comfort just because alot of people are suffering? People, use phones worth 70k yet some peeps are held hostage at the hospital cause they wouldn't pay their bills #Facts

There are people out there, who can't even afford a 100nr meal but peeps with cash spend like 1k2 on a meal, the list is endless.

We are all humans! We need to enjoy our wealth so i don't think it's okay to criticise them.
the truth of the matter is he never bought the jet. the jet picture flying online belongs to Emmanuel airline hence the initlal E.A. The rate at which true journalism is dwindling nowadays, I only pity for ourselves.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by amazingspiderma: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yes Bisi is transgender I agree, but he/she with due respect has a point.
We are quick to climb on her because of gender issues and because she spoke against the Man of God. I don't subscribe to speaking against men of God but certain times we need to listen to what people have to say even outside the church. Even David who used the phrase touch not my anointed as someone quoted was a good listener and was willing to examine himself when he was accused of fornication by the Prophet Nathan.
The bible says in first Corinthians 5 v 2 when reports of fornications was made in the church Paul said And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned.
The Church of the 21st century does not morn any more, it has left no room for correction even when the truth is in front of us. We love to listen to what we love hate criticisms.
But the bible has asked us to critically look into our conscience. I Corinthians 13 v 5.
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
That includes when people outside the church question our faith. We must be able to discern fact from fantasy.
My personal opinion is that Pastor Adeboye is still mortal and anointing does make him a Spirit. We must learn to practice
Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Ephesians 5 v 21.
The Catholic church has left a legacy on Education in the early days where they built schools and hospitals. Growing up in Kaduna I knew about the Queen Amina college, Ladies of Fatima, St Annes though I attended none of those. But these school were open to the general public. Currently one of the most iconic hospitals in Kaduna south is the St. Gerald's hospital. This hospital has been of help to people regardless of religion and status. Those who live in Kaduna south would testify to this. What legacy are the current churches leaving behind on society.
What I am pointing at is not Environmental Business Assessment but Community impact, an impact on Society, an impact on Locality not just membership privileges or projects that cannot benefit the common man.
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? Matthew 5 v 46.
The church is an organization with a heart for the less privileges that is one of the pinnacles of the gospel, it is not a based on mutual interest?
If God has come into the world to transact business with us we would not even be fit to be His partners. He came not to profit from us but to share his amazing grace and love. So that people who are hopeless can be hopeful. That is the gospel.
When a person like Bisi says these things she/he was asking for the heart of the church. What he/she is saying is why the church with so much wealth is still not able to make any impact on society.
If God has entrusted so much wealth to the church, then how it is used must be exemplary, even in today's digital age.
We should not only preach the gospel but we should demonstrate love through youth empowerment , hospitality and benevolence because love is the gospel. All religion preach about righteousness, justice, judgment ,hell and heaven but as Christians we also preach unconditional, unchanging love personified in Jesus, the begotten Son of God, this is who we are. And this love is our message to the world.
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.2 Corinthians 5 v 21.
This is the gospel.
It is high time we question our own kingdom impact assessment.
Thank you Bisi for making me do this, God bless you.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by bluecircle470: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Who's Bisi? angry

Sometimes, i wonder the way people think. Yes, Pa Adeboye is very rich but do you know how many people he has helped? Do you guys expect him to deny himself comfort just because alot of people are suffering? People, use phones worth 70k yet some peeps are held hostage at the hospital cause they wouldn't pay their bills #Facts

There are people out there, who can't even afford a 100nr meal but peeps with cash spend like 1k2 on a meal, the list is endless.

We are all humans! We need to enjoy our wealth so i don't think it's okay to criticise them.

U are d crazy type dat supports ds pple in ripping members off. Y shud a pastor b using 2 jets for Christ sake in d name of preaching d gospel, And to mk it worst, he set up an airline for d purpose of jet rentage.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by tobe4real(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
bisi nice one jare...dont mind all these gullible,hypnotised fucktards supporting the buying of private jets.if that money was used to build good roads or to build factories that will employ youths and help them stay away from crime wouldn't it be better?everything is not government..the churches also have a role to play.me i don't believe in all these supposed men of God..2 people i respect most is tunde joda and mathew ashimolowo.i have my direct relationship with God and thats what i stick to
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ammyluv2002(f): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
bluecircle470:

U are d crazy type dat supports ds pple in ripping members off. Y shud a pastor b using 2 jets for Christ sake in d name of preaching d gospel, And to mk it worst, he set up an airline for d purpose of jet rentage.
Ignored! Go and learn some manners. Why would you call me crazy just because i aired my views?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Guk: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I do not need to know how much the Man of God travels or where he travels to. It is irrelevant because he will need to maintain the private jet whether he does it or not.

Also, to maintain or run the lease of a plane is a headache. If the pastor is not in charge of it, he has people running it. The people running it are working and they too need salaries.

A private jet needs refueling as well. So, your theory about connecting flights is crap. You see, yes, one can fly more directly into different places with a private jet. But then the effort and cost of refuelling, remunerating the flight crew/pilots and doing quick maintenance becomes exhorbitant.

And again, I know people who fly a lot around Africa- they do not need private jets.

I hope that you will find the truth

Lets leave it as it is. We obviously operate at different levels. I cant school you on needs/requirements/costs/benefits. You shall understand some day.

Why do some companies in Nigeria today have planes that they have handed over to AERO; Bristow and the likes to run for them? Its simply on needs/requirements/costs/benefits and other factors which service, is even extended to some of their Consultants like us. A particular company finds it efficient to fly me directly to their base rather than put me on a commercial plane to PH, so, whats the big deal if RCCG adopts the same approach without costing the church a dime? Should they not be applauded for proper use of resources?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ferdyabu(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
I totally agree with Bisi this time.I have not been to church for a very long time and it doesn't change my personal relationship with God.I will never take most Nigerian Christians serious because of their hypocrisy. Imagine the hate people display in this forum and you will understand why Nigeria will remain a third world country.I don't reside here but I'm really ashamed of the hateful comments i read everyday in this forum.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ooshinibos: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
tonychristopher:

Not a life of poverty but a life of simplicity

This dude is a fucckking pastor using people money to buy jets

Can't you get this analysis

calm down , there is no analysis here bruv , why is it a problem when a pastors ( pastor is a human being as well ) buys a jet , I don't think you will give a tute if the due pastor was a muslim ...maybe one of the rich dude in RCCG gave it to him . we don't know :-)
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Guk: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
amazingspiderma:
Yes Bisi is transgender I agree, but he/she with due respect has a point.
We are quick to climb on her because of gender issues and because she spoke against the Man of God. I don't subscribe to speaking against men of God but certain times we need to listen to what people have to say even outside the church. Even David who used the phrase touch not my anointed as someone quoted was a good listener and was willing to examine himself when he was accused of fornication by the Prophet Nathan.
The bible says in first Corinthians 5 v 2 when reports of fornications was made in the church Paul said And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned.
The Church of the 21st century does not morn any more, it has left no room for correction even when the truth is in front of us. We love to listen to what we love hate criticisms.
But the bible has asked us to critically look into our conscience. I Corinthians 13 v 5.
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
That includes when people outside the church question our faith. We must be able to discern fact from fantasy.
My personal opinion is that Pastor Adeboye is still mortal and anointing does make him a Spirit. We must learn to practice
Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Ephesians 5 v 21.
The Catholic church has left a legacy on Education in the early days where they built schools and hospitals. Growing up in Kaduna I knew about the Queen Amina college, Ladies of Fatima, St Annes though I attended none of those. But these school were open to the general public. Currently one of the most iconic hospitals in Kaduna south is the St. Gerald's hospital. This hospital has been of help to people regardless of religion and status. Those who live in Kaduna south would testify to this. What legacy are the current churches leaving behind on society.
What I am pointing at is not Environmental Business Assessment but Community impact, an impact on Society, an impact on Locality not just membership privileges or projects that cannot benefit the common man.
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? Matthew 5 v 46.
The church is an organization with a heart for the less privileges that is one of the pinnacles of the gospel, it is not a based on mutual interest?
If God has come into the world to transact business with us we would not even be fit to be His partners. He came not to profit from us but to share his amazing grace and love. So that people who are hopeless can be hopeful. That is the gospel.
When a person like Bisi says these things she/he was asking for the heart of the church. What he/she is saying is why the church with so much wealth is still not able to make any impact on society.
If God has entrusted so much wealth to the church, then how it is used must be exemplary, even in today's digital age.
We should not only preach the gospel but we should demonstrate love through youth empowerment , hospitality and benevolence because love is the gospel. All religion preach about righteousness, justice, judgment ,hell and heaven but as Christians we also preach unconditional, unchanging love personified in Jesus, the begotten Son of God, this is who we are. And this love is our message to the world.
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.2 Corinthians 5 v 21.
This is the gospel.
It is high time we question our own kingdom impact assessment.
Thank you Bisi for making me do this, God bless you.

You assume that RCCG has not impacted the society. Simple google would have helped answer "our own kingdom impact assessment." but you rather believed Bisi Alimi who does not believe in the faith with you. See below:

Redeemers University
Redeemers Primary School Costain Lagos
Redeemers Secondary School Maryland Lagos
A Secondary school at Ofada Ogun State
Healing Stripes Hospital
Haggai Mortgage Bank Surulere Lagos
A few microfinance banks
Bible College
Redemption TV
Well Spring Rehabilitation Centre for Drug Addicts
House of Joy Rehabilitation Centre for Drug Addicts
Virtuous Women home. A rehabilitation centre for prostitutes
Hephzibah Orphanage Home
(ACCMAD) A Can Can Make A Difference..15 million people fed in the last ten years (I have voluntered in this exercise and i distributed food in Makoko Lagos)
Healing Stripes Cancer Centre
Abigail’s Court (Care and isolation of the elderly)
In partnership with the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board, the Excel Education Project operates as an extra-curricular club, where 40 primary one and two pupils, from 40 target public primary schools in Lagos state meets for an hour every week, for phonics and grammar classes, run by trained teachers
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by jameswatt523: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
mR. bISI aLIMI, as long as ur gay, we have nothing in common......u are a possessed man so i dont expect any good to come out of ur mouth.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by An2elect2(f): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Would have said nice one, but coming from a gay activist? please.

BTW, genuine and smart Christians already know the tricks of this hungry MOGs so called, the rest blind and dumb followers who are the majority are just fuC.king stupidd.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
I already knew Adeboye is a criminal. I hope someone guns him down

Stupid Nigerians will rather attack the messenger rather than reflect on his message. Slows ass country filled with imbeciles.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by omotolatoyosi(f): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bisi na serios WEREYYY
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by omotolatoyosi(f): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Go get gun and kill him or u kuku arrest him since he is a criminal.... undecided
ifeness:
I already knew Adeboye is a criminal. I hope someone guns him down

Stupid Nigerians will rather attack the messenger rather than reflect on his message. Slows ass country filled with imbeciles.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by timothybet2(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
omotolatoyosi:
Go get gun and kill him or u kuku arrest him since he is a criminal.... undecided

Mumu,is that all you are interested in? To be a body guard to criminals/bastards who are busy looting you dry weekly? You and Adeboye deserve each other.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by fscream(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Some of these Pastors invest a lot. People give them money so they invest besides, no man of God from the bible was ever poor.
Again...foolish talk# Even Jesus was born in a manger. Do u know what it means to give birth in a manger even at Jesus' time. Pally make some research. He could av chosen the greatest king as father and palace as His birth spot.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by sydraay: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Every man with his opinion... Ok oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.