Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet (54417 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Hmmm, Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Dresses As A Woman, Releases Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
ifeness:
I already knew Adeboye is a criminal. I hope someone guns him down

Stupid Nigerians will rather attack the messenger rather than reflect on his message. Slows ass country filled with imbeciles.
I wont be surprised a basstard like you is a stinking asss fagggot
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by durubrian(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
sonofananimal1:
have you started feeding the families leaving under the bridge with just atleast 100naira undecided

Another Big mouth

Yes, I've started ... 'kiri the mata for head, like say Na gala'. ... small mouth.. mental slave... :-D
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
firstEVA:
I wont be surprised a basstard like you is a stinking asss fagggot

What has being a gay got to do with someone stealing money from the poor to buy a private jet in a country where 90% is living in poverty?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ammyluv2002(f): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
fscream:

Again...foolish talk# Even Jesus was born in a manger. Do u know what it means to give birth in a manger even at Jesus' time. Pally make some research. He could av chosen the greatest king as father and palace as His birth spot.
Go home kid! Go learn some manners at home . Don't ever call my opinion "foolish"

You can't force your views on me...its a free world!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Horlufemi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
timothybet2:
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Give us sample game
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by 3kay945(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Some of these Pastors invest a lot. People give them money so they invest besides, no man of God from the bible was ever poor.

It's not my business if any so called man of god buys space ship. But the thrash you posted above lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
ifeness:

What has being a gay got to do with someone stealing money from the poor to buy a private jet in a country where 90% is living in poverty?
do you even know what you are typing? Do you by any means know the meaning of the word stealing? Once again only a gay toad like bisi will support him with so much passion. You both are basstards.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ammyluv2002(f): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
3kay945:

It's not my business if any so called man of god buys space ship. But the thrash you posted above lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
I call thi constructive criticism, he has some points tho but i still believe we all have to enjoy our wealth if and when our hard work pays off, i understand bisis's point of view being an open minded person that he is (his sexuality aside) i respect men of God and it makes it hard to question them, i think Pa Adeboye is old enough and is entitled to enjoy the good things that come with being at the level he has come to attain.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
basille:
1 billion likes for this dude. I don't care if he's gay.

Once again, i pity the gullible people following this dickheads called men of god.

They keep on exploiting people with a fake religion which even the originators no longer accept and then they use the non-existent hell fire doctrine to keep them in line.

The one's who claim to see visions/perform miracles go to ijebu ode to get spiritual powers/enlightenment.

Then they turn around to tell you that your indigenous tradition is devil worship, which is also the same place they got their powers from, so you can't achieve spiritual enlightenment and continue to be under their control.

SMH.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.

Pele fa Mr. JUDGE
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
firstEVA:
do you even know what you are typing? Do you by any means know the meaning of the word stealing? Once again only a gay toad like bisi will support him with so much passion. You both are basstards.

A bastard is a person who doesn't know his real parents. Do you think worshiping white jesus doesn't make you one?

That's why I give less Bleep about Nigerians like you. Pussy
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
mickyeddi:

Most Nigerians lack the intellect to comprehend the post, they will just rain abuse at the op. With the amount of churches and mosques in Nigeria, you would have thought it would be the richest country on earth. Just let them carry on donating their money and hoping for a better life in the afterlife whilst their religious leaders are enjoying life to the fullest here on earth.

You Deserve a medal

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by manny4life(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I do not need to know how much the Man of God travels or where he travels to. It is irrelevant because he will need to maintain the private jet whether he does it or not.

Also, to maintain or run the lease of a plane is a headache. If the pastor is not in charge of it, he has people running it. The people running it are working and they too need salaries.

A private jet needs refueling as well. So, your theory about connecting flights is crap. You see, yes, one can fly more directly into different places with a private jet. But then the effort and cost of refuelling, remunerating the flight crew/pilots and doing quick maintenance becomes exhorbitant.

And again, I know people who fly a lot around Africa- they do not need private jets.

I hope that you will find the truth

What is the truth? You know people who fly a lot a don't need private jets? LOL, is that because they couldn't afford it OR they refused to buy one? Your conjectures are too funny, I am laughing so hard because you thought you've made some sense but in reality, you're not making any sense. Why do you think Corporations, Mid-size business own private jets? I'll tell you why. It's a cost efficient measure for them. It makes sense. When the GO travels, he does with an entourage including AGO's, pastor assistants, media, etc. depending on the location, for instance when he came to the U.S. for the recently concluded RCCG NA Convention, he traveled with his crew and the 9 NA regional pastors. Given the crew size multiplied by the cost per head, multiplied by tens of trips in a year, give me a quote and tell me if it's worth it or not.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by WhoIBe: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nothing special about Private Jet...... Is it too big for God to give whom He wan give, please
God is not moved if He gives you 100 jets no be big thing for God. But have you found favor with God.

Pastors, Pastors are they designed to suffer, NEVER. GOD created everyone, everything, everything wey get name na God create. work with God whether you no go change your thinking
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by lilmax(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingEli:
Nice points my friend but d last time I checked, being a christian means doing what christ did..There were boats n chariots during d days of Christ but yet he owned none..Christ shared what he had with others,,he didn't take d little they had..He embraced everyone,,he didn't have a "millionaire or billionaire" club...I'm not saying dat christians must be poor but trust me, if I have d kind of money dat these so called pastors have, no member of my congregation will be poor...n non would be made to give tithes or offerings....Why buy fleets of private jets when 99percent of ur church members r poor n 99percent go hungry everyday?
so which money do you use in building the church and the poor?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by lumeneng22: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
My only queer here is that tithe payers cannot access the church university for their children. The only people that can afford their university are ritualist, thieves, robbers, politicians, occultist, fraud stars,senators, oil and gas workers to name just this few.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by adedapa(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
The Redeemed Christian Church of God is a growing church with Parishes in over 178 countries of the world. So, it's quite understandable that the Church owns a Private Jet. I could name several CSR being handled by church, and beneficiaries cut across. I know of the church parish in Ikorodu, Lagos that runs a Marternity hospital which is FREE of charge. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, but we must be careful with our utterances. God bless us all!
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by muderkid(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
lols... someone that's not even welcomed into the society criticizing pa Adeboye...freedom of speech is supposed to be for humans,not gays.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by iAmMystical(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Na wa o devil self dey para....
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by kingsleymike: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
I have a problem with you being gay but you got this perfectly right.
I don't go to church anymore. I stay in my house and pray to my God and surprisingly things are now better for me.
Nigerians wil never learn. They have to understand that these pastors are THIEVES and nothing less. Even the pastors know they are but when they notice how soaked you gullible ones have become in the mission, they hit their chests and shout ALL IZ WELL!.
I'm sorry for Nigerians. So sorry. We live in churches yet we posses the worst attributes of human beings. Don't ask me how. Just Look around u and you will see why.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by ave4(f): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Some pastors were insulted in the past because they purchased private jets.Now it seems others are joining the trend.Gay or not he has a point.God help us.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Adaeze003(f): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
manny4life:

What is the truth? You know people who fly a lot a don't need private jets? LOL, is that because they couldn't afford it OR they refused to buy one? Your conjectures are too funny, I am laughing so hard because you thought you've made some sense but in reality, you're not making any sense. Why do you think Corporations, Mid-size business own private jets? I'll tell you why. It's a cost efficient measure for them. It makes sense. When the GO travels, he does with an entourage including AGO's, pastor assistants, media, etc. depending on the location, for instance when he came to the U.S. for the recently concluded RCCG NA Convention, he traveled with his crew and the 9 NA regional pastors. Given the crew size multiplied by the cost per head, multiplied by tens of trips in a year, give me a quote and tell me if it's worth it or not.

The dude you quoted actually made sense but you're not informed enough to appreciate it.

It costs ALLOT of money to maintain a private jet. It saves you no money. I'll understand if you say it's comfortable but not that it saves cost.

Just saying...

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Guk:

Lets leave it as it is. We obviously operate at different levels. I cant school you on needs/requirements/costs/benefits. You shall understand some day.

Why do some companies in Nigeria today have planes that they have handed over to AERO; Bristow and the likes to run for them? Its simply on needs/requirements/costs/benefits and other factors which service, is even extended to some of their Consultants like us. A particular company finds it efficient to fly me directly to their base rather than put me on a commercial plane to PH, so, whats the big deal if RCCG adopts the same approach without costing the church a dime? Should they not be applauded for proper use of resources?

You have made a conclusion and are now bending logic to meet it.

And please, dont patronize me- "consultant" is a meaningless title especially when there is nothing qualifying it. You are a management/business consultant from what you are saying but then, you seem not to be quick on the feet with figures.

Bro, the only companies that can fly you on jets to their office are companies that deal with planes on a regular and therefore have some economies of scale. The last time I checked, a church is not a company that deals with planes. It deals with salvation.

A private jet is a liability to everyone except those who sell or rent them. Simple and short. A church should have no business with such vanity

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by bukatyne(f): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Touchy topic grin

What I fInd amusing is that these pastors/churches built universities with contributions from their members who will not be able to afford it after completion.

For RCCG, their full time pastors are paid rather poorly and a large percentage of the tithes collected in each parish is taken to the Province/National HQs

The jet is for evangelism.... can any pastor use the jet for evangelism? Or is the jet for one person's evangelism cheesy

And no, I do not think a pastor should be poor; however, I will make my contributions wisely.

Afteral, it is not a bad thing for my pastor and I to fly bumper to bumper in our private jets smiley

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by Adaeze003(f): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
ave4:
Some pastors were insulted in the past because they purchased private jets.Now it seems others are joining the trend.Gay or not he has a point.God help us.

Lol, I remember the years Oyedepo was ridiculed grin grin... I'm pretty sure "redeemed" people joined me to throw stones at him but now you'll hear "it's not his jet" "he borrowed the money" "but redeem is a big church" grin grin grin

Hypocrites everywhere!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by manny4life(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Adaeze003:

The dude you quoted actually made sense but you're not informed enough to appreciate it.

It costs ALLOT of money to maintain a private jet. It saves you no money. I'll understand if you say it's comfortable but not that it saves cost.

Just saying...

Please do me a favor: it's either you answer the question or you please be quiet. Lol at I'm not informed enough to appreciate it, like seriously cheesy cheesy... It saves them a lot of money indeed. Go an tell that to corporations and businesses that have private jets that it cost them more money to own their jets vs commercial. Ask the Vatican how much it cost Ailitalia to operate a single jet aircraft vs having to fly in a commercial aircraft per person on a round trip. I gave you variables to work with instead of working with it, you're believed verbatim what someone posted. It's a smaller class jet NOT Jumbo jet. If you want to learn ALL the cost as associated with Cost-Per-Mile or CPM, then let me know. Aircraft costs are shown in CPM so please, DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED.
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by yearegods: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
Gay activist, Bisi Alimi came really hard on Pastor Adeboye for buying a private jet in a Facebook post where he shared a link from Sahara reporters. He has some points though. see below....

Source: http://naijatopaz..com/2015/09/bisi-alimi-for-pastor-adeboye-for.html

To begin with:

"For everything under the heaven, the bible says, there is a season: ... a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted...." (Ecclesiastes 3:1-6)

So, if a man has planted so much (by sacrificing personal time and ambition) to pursue a "heavenly vision", then I don't think he should be
criticized for receiving the harvest that heaven gives him, as a reward for "letting everything go", in order to pursue a higher course.

Also, the following statement in his post actually reveals the shallowness of many who confidently profess to be "Human Beings":

"...how has religion and these men of GOSH improved your life, yet, you will go to church every Sunday..."

This is the kind of statement that will be made by unfaithful men that will cling to their women, only for as long as she is able to satisfy their
cravings (for money, sex etc. ), and deceitful women that will stick to their men, only for as long as these men continue to dance to the tunes they play. The moment there's a slight deviation from the expected, rebellion sets in - unfortunately, the creature (Bisi) is neither a man nor a woman, so, I don't really know in which category to place him.

But, just to make a point here: people who continue to go to church and serve God - even when all seem not to be well with them - are not foolish; instead, they are men and women of great character; they are a breed of human beings that have been able to graduate from that deceitful level of "SHOWING RESPECT" to God, to the more concrete, heart-seated, and unwavering level of actually "HAVING RESPECT" for Him. These are the kind of men and women that you can lean on (real-hard), and not be afraid of falling and breaking your back. There's a very big difference between "SHOWING RESPECT" and "HAVING RESPECT"; and I wrote about this in my book, titled: Beautiful Singles: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/beautiful-singles-kingsley-okei/1121868691?ean=9781512272703, and this is one of the growing number of reasons why many singles (men and women alike) find it hard to settle (in matrimony) with any reasonable partner. They are always looking for people they can deceive, and tragically, many of them don't realize it.

"SHOWING RESPECT" is the kind of respect that the bible describes as "deceitful favour":

"Favour is deceitful..." (Proverbs 31:30)

It is the kind of respect that says: as long as you "behave", I will respect you; as long as you continue to provide for my needs, I will respect you; as long as you continue to protect me from all troubles, I will respect you; as long as there's hope of getting that money from you, I'll respect you and address you as "Sir"; as long as ... as long as ... as long as ..., but, if you dare to deviate from what I want you to be, ha... I'll put you where you belong! Unfortunately, this is what many people do, even to their creator, and then, they wonder why they cannot settle in any descent relationship. They forget that no one can really be faithful to any human partner, if he/she is having a hard time being faithful to his/her maker.

"HAVING RESPECT" on the other hand is what I call "Respect Indeed". Anytime I speak about this, I like to share my thoughts on the action of the three (3) Hebrew boys: Shadrach, Meshac, and Abednego, when they were threatened (by Nebuchadnezzar) with death by fire. They told the king:

"If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up." (Daniel 3:17,18).

Do you see what happened there? The boys said, "if it has gotten to the point where you want to use death to make us turn against our God, then, let's remind you, that this God in question actually has the power to deliver us; He has the power to give us what we want; He has the power to make us wealthy; He has the power to make us as famous as those "Illuminaties" that have sold their souls to their own eternal enemy (Lucifer) to work all forms of uncleanness in the earth, in return for fame and fortune... but, even if He does not, we will never withdraw the RESPECT we HAVE for Him - He will still be our God!".

When people get to this point in their relationships (whether it be with God or their human partners), they become real treasures.

You know what happened to those Hebrew boys in the end. As soon as they were thrown into the furnace, there was a discharge from the third heaven. A supernatural being manifested in the furnace, before whom fire completely lost its power - GLORY!

So, to my dearly beloved brethren in Christ, I say: be strong in the LORD; for even if your present condition can be considered as one of disgrace, your end will never be one of shame, in the name of Jesus, the Christ!

Blessings...
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
manny4life:

Please do me a favor: it's either you answer the question or you please be quiet. Lol at I'm not informed enough to appreciate it, like seriously cheesy cheesy... It saves them a lot of money indeed. Go an tell that to corporations and businesses that have private jets that it cost them more money to own their jets vs commercial. Ask the Vatican how much it cost Ailitalia to operate a single jet aircraft vs having to fly in a commercial aircraft per person on a round trip. I gave you variables to work with instead of working with it, you're believed verbatim what someone posted. It's a smaller class jet NOT Jumbo jet. If you want to learn ALL the cost as associated with Cost-Per-Mile or CPM, then let me know. Aircraft costs are shown in CPM so please, DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED.

Alitalia deals with planes. They have enough economies of scale to set out a plane for the pope

Is the redeemed church a plane dealer?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by manny4life(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Alitalia deals with planes. They have enough economies of scale to set out a plane for the pope

Is the redeemed church a plane dealer?

I give up... So according to you, economies of scale is the reason Alitalia operates a private charter service for the Pope but doesn't apply to Corporations doing the same? Neither Alitalia or RCCG are plane dealers, both are operators in different realm of aviation. One is commercial and the other is private. Speaking about scaling, this becomes irrelevant because both don't operate under the same system.

Alitalia operates on a Cost-Per-Seat-Mile basis given several scenarios such as the size of aircraft, the facility they utilize, the insurance liability which is greater because of souls and properties, the greater degree of responsibility in terms of safety, stricter govt regulations and guidelines and the list is ENDLESS. This in turn increases their operational and administrative costs.

RCCG on the other is pretty much the reverse of these which in turn reduces cost. They operate on the Cost-Per-Mile basis assuming that variable costs such as fuel is constant. They have a far more reduced expense as opposed to Alitalia... So you scaling isn't really comparable in this sense.

If you want a very detailed explanation to this, please feel free to ask. grin
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
manny4life:

I give up... So according to you, economies of scale is the reason Alitalia operates a private charter service for the Pope but doesn't apply to Corporations doing the same? Neither Alitalia or RCCG are plane dealers, both are operators in different realm of aviation. One is commercial and the other is private. Speaking about scaling, this becomes irrelevant because both don't operate under the same system.

Alitalia operates on a Cost-Per-Seat-Mile basis given several scenarios such as the size of aircraft, the facility they utilize, the insurance liability which is greater because of souls and properties, the greater degree of responsibility in terms of safety, stricter govt regulations and guidelines and the list is ENDLESS. This in turn increases their operational and administrative costs.

RCCG on the other is pretty much the reverse of these which in turn reduces cost. They operate on the Cost-Per-Mile basis assuming that variable costs such as fuel is constant. They have a far more reduced expense as opposed to Alitalia... So you scaling isn't really comparable in this sense.

If you want a very detailed explanation to this, please feel free to ask. grin

You have talked a whole lot of nonsense.

I'm sad to see that you have no idea what economies of scale is.

I'm sad to see that you believe that RCCG is a plane dealer.

So, a company that has a fleet of aircrafts and has been scheduling flights for many years will have more cost setting aside a jet for private use than a church doing the same thing (setting aside a jet for private use)

Nairaland has killed me

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by lawisco(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
[b][/b]
CuteMaryJ:
Gay activist, Bisi Alimi came really hard on Pastor Adeboye for buying a private jet in a Facebook post where he shared a link from Sahara reporters. He has some points though. see below....

Source: http://naijatopaz..com/2015/09/bisi-alimi-for-pastor-adeboye-for.html

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
manny4life:

Yet, musicians still manage to fly commercially around the world with their managers and crew.

Dont be silly, please.

You can't even see how you are talking about RCCG like a souless corporation rather than an organisation that should represent chastity, love and salvation

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.