Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

MASSOB Declares That Buhari Can’t Stop Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Declares That Buhari Can’t Stop Biafra (702 Views)

Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido / Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Declares That Buhari Can’t Stop Biafra by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, (MASSOB) in Onitsha, Anambra State, has vowed that the clampdown on its members by administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, would not silence them until the Biafra state is actualised.
MASSOB Deputy Director of Information, Mazi Chris Mocha, stated this on Tuesday in Onitsha while speaking with journalists.
“Buhari cannot stop us from actualisation of a sovereign state of Biafra even if he sends the entire security operatives in the country to the South East and South South geo-political zones,” he said.
The action of the Federal Government is an, act of cowardice because we are a non-violent organisation fighting to actualise a Biafra Republic.”
“Those who wanted to pass to and from the area were thoroughly searched while our members who were coming to attend a meeting were prevented from entering the library venue.
“Our leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, who wanted to preside over the executive meeting had to put it off, citing security reason and to avoid casualty on the side of MASSOB.”
Furthermore, he insisted that Buhari cannot stop them from existing. ” If OBJ as president, who hated Ndigbo and what we stood for could not stop MASSOB for eight years, is it Buhari that will stop us.”
ynaija.com/massob-insists-nothing-can-stop-biafra/

Re: MASSOB Declares That Buhari Can’t Stop Biafra by yorubatic: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave ....

To my fetish yoruba people, Igbo are a threat, but hausa fulanis are loving masters. ...my diabolical cowards people are confused clowns .....my evil people constantly having sleepless nights because of igbo giants

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever ...

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Declares That Buhari Can’t Stop Biafra by yatch360: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oh yeah?...
Re: MASSOB Declares That Buhari Can’t Stop Biafra by merry02(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
I concor with this! The marriage BTW south and north is enough....everybody should go and develop his region pls

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Declares That Buhari Can’t Stop Biafra by SonOfTheLion(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
the biafrans lets do business. check my signature grin

(1) (Reply)

No More Concessional Posting For Corps Members - NYSC Director / Nairalanders, Please Spot the Difference...(pics) / Willy Obiano And Touts With Guns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.