Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nairalanders, Please Spot the Difference...(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Please Spot the Difference...(pics) (697 Views)

Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference / Spot The Difference(pics) / Attention: Fake Sahara Reporters Website. Spot The Difference. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please Spot the Difference...(pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2015
Sanity and order has return , crassness is gone, cluelessness has gone, orderliness has come to stay...

Never again, shall we have a crass, crude, unrefined , Ill exposed , corrupt , crooked , wicked, vile ijaw drunkard stare this ship of state...

sanity has come....

Sai baba, Sai Dura, Sai Nigeria...... Nigeria must succeed....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Spot the Difference...(pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Lol!! Pls stop the insults! HE IS ONE OF HUMAN REASONS WE HAVE PEACE TODAY

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Spot the Difference...(pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2015
It is as clear as the biblical "TEKE TEKE MENAYUFASIN" grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Please Spot the Difference...(pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Chosen1984:
for 6 yrs the only achievement was a peaceful concession of power, and you say I shouldn't vent my Reservations?
Re: Nairalanders, Please Spot the Difference...(pics) by DaBullIT(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Wake up from your self induced slumber, the sooner you are awake , the better it is for your life
Chosen1984:
Re: Nairalanders, Please Spot the Difference...(pics) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:
for 6 yrs the only achievement was a peaceful concession of power, and you say I shouldn't vent my Reservations?

Keep venting na undecided

In fact, I expect you to vent soo hard by opening 100 Anti-Gej threads today, nothing less.

Show all of nairaland just how angry you are, I'm counting on you wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Spot the Difference...(pics) by kossyablaze(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2015
The clueless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Please Spot the Difference...(pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Illiterate wife; clueless husband
Re: Nairalanders, Please Spot the Difference...(pics) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
Illiterate wife; clueless husband, in a country of over 170 million people, that was what they brought out to rule; kai!!! This country was really finished; thank grace for Buhari...

The saviour of our time; the fulfillment of our yearnings, the messiah of our time; the lee-kuan yu, of nigeria, God bless u sire... Sai Baba!!! Sai daura!!!

(1) (Reply)

See What This Old VW Beetle Was Turned Into: Photo / Since Oct 1960, Whether Things Are Going Well Of Not, Naija Says It All! See :) / Okada Man Shot Dead In Asaba (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.