Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person (2719 Views)

Wrongest Timing To Have Sex In Naija Comedy Lolzzzz (MUST WATCH) / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. / how hard is it to find Mr right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pls don't mind the topic I gave this write up, but take your time to read it, especially ladies.

After reading so many heart breaking relationship stories, i decided to share mine not for anything but to advise our ladies to wisen up.

I met 'him' at my workplace (one of my clients), a very handsome, rich, caring (as i later found out) and loving guy. N/B; i ain't after his money cos i have enough to cater for myself.

At first we became friends, weeks and months later we became more than friends. He eventually asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed seeing that he's capable of handling a relationship.

Months after, our relationship soared, we became inseparable, we were seeing more of each other - movies, beach, fast food and what have you - but never his house! I noticed that, but wanted to give him some time so as not to act desperate (even though I really crave for a serious relationship, at 27).
After some weeks and he still hadn't brought up the issue of going to his place, I decided to jokingly bring it up. I told him that 'what if I needed to get to you urgently and can't reach you on phone, how do I find you, abi na under bridge you dey live?

My brothers and sisters in the Lord, he also jokingly brushed the topic aside saying he would take me there soon. (..........hehehehehe, this guy sha, i must have looked like a dullard to you abi, nsogbu no dey!).

Days after,we hung out in a restaurant and decided to take some drinks too. One thing led to the other and we were in a hotel room, before we knew it............. (pls don't blame me Cos i deeply regretted it). My guy insisted that he wasn't going to use a cd because, in his words "i love you so much and would want to go skin to skin with you". (*Akuko mike ejeagha!- in English ; Story for the gods). I told him "bros if you aint using a cd, forget it! * I use bros because that is what he is Now*

Fast forward........ We eventually used a cd.

Weeks after, he brought me to the same hotel and wanted it again -skin to skin, that he would so much want to get me pregnant so as to hasten up our union.
**Did i mention he said he wanted to marry me? Oh! Forgive me, he did, when we first started. But I told him to take things easy first, and believe me, if i were that desperate, i would have gotten pregnant for him**

But i told him..... "bros, if you intend to get me pregnant in a hotel room,when I don't know your folks or even where you live, then i must be an award winning foolish person of the year. With that, i told him to take me home, (one seducing thing about him is that he respects and listens to me).

After that day, we kept on communicating but not as before. I then decided to probe this my "sweetheart" further, and to my greatest........ suprise?? No, not at all, rather, true to my intuition, he is married with a kid!

I didn't tell him my findings though, but i cut off completely from him, and again, not surprising, he didn't even ask me why. As i write this today, its been four months, and he still hasnt asked why.

Now, what's the purpose of this epistle?
Pls ladies........
* dont be in a rush to go into a relationship, know your partner inside out.
* if you dont want to bear the consequences alone, never give in to any guy that asks you to get pregnant for him for whatever reason.
* most importantly, some will come with the topic of marriage just to entice you, BEWARE!
* lastly, God gave you a special gift as a woman, 'your intuition', use it! Your 'supposed' mr right might be the wrongest person. BE WISE! BE SMART! This is 21st century!

Meanwhile, question for the guys, Why do most married men hide their status just to get another lady? Forgive my ignorance, but i really would like to know.
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by ericposh(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
I just cant marry a lady who's older than me
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
End tym tns grin
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Behira(f): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
The guys shud answer dat
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Blakjewelry(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Why would any reasonable girl follow a guy to a hotel when they are not on vacation

1 Like

Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by VaselineAloe: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Behira:
The guys shud answer dat

Dat ur yansh ehn shocked

bae, pleas wil u sit on ma face

sit on ma face til u cum an i swallo al ur juice embarassed

1 Like

Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by KingTom(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:
End tym tns grin

You never come calli up till now? cry
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ladies!!!!!!never trust a guy that does not want to take you to his house,never trust a guy that cannot receive a phone call in front of you,never trust a guy that don't want you to know any of his family members,never trust a guy that claims he is always so busy to chat with you or call you...he does not love you because if he does he will create time to talk to you....I repeat no matter how busy he is he will find time for you...
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:

Nah...Shebi i tell u say na dec,abi u don forget?
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by peeparty(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:

she dey here with me.
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by FruityLass: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
wakacome:
Ladies!!!!!!never trust a guy that does not want to take you to his house,never trust a guy that cannot receive a phone call in front of you,never trust a guy that don't want you to know any of his family members,never trust a guy that claims he is always so busy to chat with you or call you...he does not love you because if he does he will create time to talk to you....I repeat no matter how busy he is he will find time for you...
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by KingTom(m): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

Nah...Shebi i tell u say na dec,abi u don forget?
just 3 more months. grin

OP there are many others like that. I hear stories like this everyday, the guy is probably with his family now, but what could've made him want to have unprotected intercourse.
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Why would any reasonable girl follow a guy to a hotel when they are not on vacation

some hotels have fast food and restaurant. your intention of going there at first mustn't be what's on your mind now.
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by KingTom(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
peeparty:
she dey here with me.
Who be this one? When I tear you slap you go hear beyond words true true!! angry
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
ericposh:
I just cant marry a lady who's older than me

and who is thinking of marrying a guy she is older than? the more reason u would never grow up. rubbish
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:

just 3 more months. grin

OP there are many others like that. I hear stories like this everyday, the guy is probably with his family now, but what could've made him want to have unprotected intercourse.

Erm ,i heard its sweeter wen its done unprotected wink
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:

Who be this one? When I tear you slap you go hear beyond words true true!! angry

Lol! ufan y ur blood dey hot anyhw?
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by peeparty(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:

you never Chi chum chin.make I scrub my knuckle for sand first.*na better knock I go Kong u.
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
peeparty:
she dey here with me.
Peeparty longest tym... Hwz u?
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by KingTom(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

Erm ,i heard its sweeter wen its done unprotected wink
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by peeparty(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

for we're him blood never start to hot sef.I go soon bring heater make e take heat the blood wella.
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by peeparty(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:
Peeparty longest tym... Hwz u?
I dey jare flex your tins.....
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by KingTom(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

No mind Peeparty, Na my boss right from Hope Waddell days. wink
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by KingTom(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
peeparty:
you never Chi chum chin.make I scrub my knuckle for sand first.*na better knock I go Kong u.
Ette mbok, I surrender. embarassed
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by peeparty(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
informalletter:
Pls don't mind the topic I gave this write up, but take your time to read it, especially ladies.

After reading so many heart breaking relationship stories, i decided to share mine not for anything but to advise our ladies to wisen up.

I met 'him' at my workplace (one of my clients), a very handsome, rich, caring (as i later found out) and loving guy. N/B; i ain't after his money cos i have enough to cater for myself.

At first we became friends, weeks and months later we became more than friends. He eventually asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed seeing that he's capable of handling a relationship.

Months after, our relationship soared, we became inseparable, we were seeing more of each other - movies, beach, fast food and what have you - but never his house! I noticed that, but wanted to give him some time so as not to act desperate (even though I really crave for a serious relationship, at 27).
After some weeks and he still hadn't brought up the issue of going to his place, I decided to jokingly bring it up. I told him that 'what if I needed to get to you urgently and can't reach you on phone, how do I find you, abi na under bridge you dey live?

My brothers and sisters in the Lord, he also jokingly brushed the topic aside saying he would take me there soon. (..........hehehehehe, this guy sha, i must have looked like a dullard to you abi, nsogbu no dey!).

Days after,we hung out in a restaurant and decided to take some drinks too. One thing led to the other and we were in a hotel room, before we knew it............. (pls don't blame me Cos i deeply regretted it). My guy insisted that he wasn't going to use a cd because, in his words "i love you so much and would want to go skin to skin with you". (*Akuko mike ejeagha!- in English ; Story for the gods). I told him "bros if you aint using a cd, forget it! * I use bros because that is what he is Now*

Fast forward........ We eventually used a cd.

Weeks after, he brought me to the same hotel and wanted it again -skin to skin, that he would so much want to get me pregnant so as to hasten up our union.
**Did i mention he said he wanted to marry me? Oh! Forgive me, he did, when we first started. But I told him to take things easy first, and believe me, if i were that desperate, i would have gotten pregnant for him**

But i told him..... "bros, if you intend to get me pregnant in a hotel room,when I don't know your folks or even where you live, then i must be an award winning foolish person of the year. With that, i told him to take me home, (one seducing thing about him is that he respects and listens to me).

After that day, we kept on communicating but not as before. I then decided to probe this my "sweetheart" further, and to my greatest........ suprise?? No, not at all, rather, true to my intuition, he is married with a kid!

I didn't tell him my findings though, but i cut off completely from him, and again, not surprising, he didn't even ask me why. As i write this today, its been four months, and he still hasnt asked why.

Now, what's the purpose of this epistle?
Pls ladies........
* dont be in a rush to go into a relationship, know your partner inside out.
* if you dont want to bear the consequences alone, never give in to any guy that asks you to get pregnant for him for whatever reason.
* most importantly, some will come with the topic of marriage just to entice you, BEWARE!
* lastly, God gave you a special gift as a woman, 'your intuition', use it! Your 'supposed' mr right might be the wrongest person. BE WISE! BE SMART! This is 21st century!

Meanwhile, question for the guys, Why do most married men hide their status just to get another lady? Forgive my ignorance, but i really would like to know.

@ op am really suspecting your the girl next door..
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by peeparty(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:

Ette mbok, I surrender. embarassed
ikpa na u I surrender give sef.carry go no qualms.I fit the peep for window.
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:

No mind Peeparty, Na my boss right from Hope Waddell days. wink
Hmmm, u be Cali guy o... Didn't knw u schld der,i fnk say na work carry u go der
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
peeparty:
I dey jare flex your tins.....
So u go Hope wadel
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
peeparty:
for we're him blood never start to hot sef.I go soon bring heater make e take heat the blood wella.

cheesy im go kill u o
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Swissheart(f): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmn......I couldn't have said this better.Most of them find it difficult to reveal their marital status probably for the fear of their intended relationship being rejected while some do so outta greed and immaturity.My 'bros' gave this piece that'll make me pity him till the end of the world when I discovered his pranks and lies but then e shock as I take disappoint an.

1 Like

Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked
cheesy wetin dey shock u? u carry wet finger touch naked wire?
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by peeparty(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

cheesy im go kill u o
na im mk I talk say I go dey peep from here na.to avoid stories that blinds the eyes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ / Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? / He Took Me Out But Didn't Pay For My Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.