Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person (2731 Views)

Wrongest Timing To Have Sex In Naija Comedy Lolzzzz (MUST WATCH) / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. / how hard is it to find Mr right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by peeparty(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

So u go Hope wadel
guess you Dont remember finks.omo mk we comot for person thread abeg.
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by kingslly(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dunno why ladies always brag about having the best intuition while they keep on falling for the wrong guys. When did ladies degrade from not sleeping with the wrong guys to not getting pregnant for the wrong guys? In dis case I think the man got what he wanted frm the OP which is sex and dats why he doesn't even care to know why she stopped calling. angry
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
kingslly:
Dunno why ladies always brag about having the best intuition while they keep on falling for the wrong guys. When did ladies degrade from not sleeping with the wrong guys to not getting pregnant for the wrong guys? In dis case I think the man got what he wanted frm the OP which is sex and dats why he doesn't even care to know why she stopped calling. angry

believe it or not, women have the best intuition. and besides, I care 'lesser' -if there is any word like that- whether he calls or not, because I ain't moved one bit. I only wrote this as an eye opener to my fellow ladies especially the growing ones
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by kingslly(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
informalletter:

believe it or not, women have the best intuition. and besides, I care 'lesser' -if there is any word like that- whether he calls or not, because I ain't moved one bit. I only wrote this as an eye opener to my fellow ladies especially the growing ones
Am not gonna argue about who has the best intuition here but I now know why most girls are always in a hurry to jump to the wrong conclusion. I love your courage there where u said 'NO' to skin to skin grin
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Blakjewelry(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
informalletter:

some hotels have fast food and restaurant. your intention of going there at first mustn't be what's on your mind now.
Yeah, yeah but a guy who seems to be patient will be patient enough to take you home and not to a hotel.
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by KingTom(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
peeparty:
ikpa na u I surrender give sef.carry go no qualms.I fit the peep for window.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by KingTom(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

Hmmm, u be Cali guy o... Didn't knw u schld der,i fnk say na work carry u go der
I go Unical Na cool
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by KingTom(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

cheesy wetin dey shock u? u carry wet finger touch naked wire?
I am still shocked. shocked
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:
I am still shocked. shocked
U beta cm out of shock or I'll drown u in N/S
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:
I go Unical Na cool
I see
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by KingTom(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

I see
cool
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by KingTom(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

U beta cm out of shock or I'll drown u in N/S
I'd like to see you try wink
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Luvties(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
ok
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lakeland4321: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lisaflex:

Erm ,i heard its sweeter wen its done unprotected wink
You heard or you know its sweeter, its ok to tell others the true bliss in natural consumation. Remember
bet me? Its been a while we've talked
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lakeland4321:
You heard or you know its sweeter, its ok to tell others the true bliss in natural consumation. Remember
bet me? Its been a while we've talked

lol! I heard o,yet 2 confirm...Of course,i remember u(d Nigerian who defied d norm). grin..Hwz u?
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lakeland4321: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lisaflex:

lol! I heard o,yet 2 confirm...Of course,i remember u(d Nigerian who defied d norm). grin..Hwz u?
I'm good, i actually looked out for you and saw you commenting on this topic and several others. Its hard to believe our naija girls are yet to experience it naturally.
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lakeland4321:
I'm good, i actually looked out for you and saw you commenting on this topic and several others. Its hard to believe our naija girls are yet to experience it naturally.

Well,dt stuff is hard 2 bliv doesn't mk it impossible... Wot hv u been doing wt urslf?
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lakeland4321: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lisaflex:

Well,dt stuff is hard 2 bliv doesn't mk it impossible... Wot hv u been doing wt urslf?
Normal hustle, as PH based i am involved in contract jobs and consulting. Its interesting with all sorts of clients and characters. I heard u mention Cali, are u based in Calabar?
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lakeland4321:
Normal hustle, as PH based i am involved in contract jobs and consulting. Its interesting with all sorts of clients and characters. I heard u mention Cali, are u based in Calabar?

Yaya
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lakeland4321: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lisaflex:

Yaya
Is it a nice place to be? Whats happening with u there?
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lakeland4321:
Is it a nice place to be? Whats happening with u there?

Its a really nice place... I'm not der ATM,@ sch n d stress has been keeping me busy
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Not baed smiley write
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lakeland4321: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lisaflex:

Its a really nice place... I'm not der ATM,@ sch n d stress has been keeping me busy
Really, eyaa the stress will soon be over, its just what u have to do now. After sch you'll have the world b4 u. which sch is that?
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lakeland4321:
Really, eyaa the stress will soon be over, its just what u have to do now. After sch you'll have the world b4 u. which sch is that?

Ebonyi state uni
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lakeland4321: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lisaflex:

Ebonyi state uni
thats cool, take it easy and ensure u come out with 1.1
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Lisaflex(f): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lakeland4321:
thats cool, take it easy and ensure u come out with 1.1

Ok sir
Re: Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person by Ojemedad: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
informalletter:

you care lesser,

the guy don chop u clean mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Women Develop When They Are Cheating / I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland / What Kind Of Sagging Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.