Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses. (1493 Views)

Simple Ways To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses / How To Make A Girl Visit You, Even When She Suspects You Are ‘up To Something’. / How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses. by Riwo11(f): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Listen Guy!! How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses.

Read Here »»»http://www.riseup247.com/2015/07/how-to-make-girl-visit-you-without.html
Re: How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Whatever is in there cos I won't click will work on a call girl not a decent girl cheesy
Re: How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses. by sseunth(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
After reading this, you will learn a “dangerously” effective way that you can use to make a girl visit you, even when she suspects you are “up to something” *winks* But before we dive into that, let me make something clear. All the tips I’m about to show you will not work if you’ve not made a girl interested in you, at least, a bit. But don’t worry, right here on my website, in my other articles I have explained how to make girls interested in you. If you’ve been following my articles then continue reading. But if you’ve not, make sure you check out my other write ups after reading this. In my other articles you will learn some secrets you can use to make a girl interested in you. Now, let’s start… Shall we? Getting a girl to visit you is super easy. The problem is that most guys don’t find it so. You ask a girl to come over and visit you and she turns you down, giving some flimsy excuses. Sometimes she agrees to come over and then turns around to disappoint you. I’ve been there before, till I learnt how to “trick” my way out of it. Here is why girls are avoiding your house… It’s because you are scaring them away. Don’t worry. Let me explain further. Firstly, a girl will never visit you if she finds you boring (read my article on “how to talk to girls” to put a stop to being boring). Secondly, a girl will avoid your house if she notices you are desperate for her visit. Never ever beg a girl to visit you. Never give her the impression that she is doing you a favour by visiting you. You dey get the gist abi? As in, Never ever ever make a girl feel you are badly in need for her visit. It scares them like crazy. It gives her this impression that: “he wants sex, that is why he has been begging me to visit”. The best approach is to make it seem you are inviting her over for something. As in, you have to give her this idea that she is coming over for a reason. Let me give you an example. Here is one trick that is damn effective. You could call a girl up today, after making her interested in you using all the tips in my eBook, then go like: “Hey, I want to cook ogbono soup. I need directions abeg. Shebi you can cook it” Of course she go know. Ask her to give you directions, then make a show of acting as if you are writing the directions down. She will find this funny and you both will have a good laugh as she gives you the direction over the phone. After she is done with the directions, thank her and hang up. Then give her like 30 minutes and call her again. Then say something like: YOU: “Haba na. You give me fake directions na”. HER: “Lol. How” YOU: “I just finished cooking the soup, it doesn’t draw. you give me direction for non- drawing ogbono soup? Plus the soup looks funny. It’s red here and brown there”. If you do this well, it will make her laugh. Go ahead and PLAYFULLY tease her: “Haba, we are beefing o. you for tell you can’t cook ogbono na”. Bla bla bla bla. (If you’ve read my Ebook then you already know how to tease a girl) When you two are done laughing over the whole thing. Tell her you will call her back and end the call. Two days later, contact her, tell her you feel like eating ogbono soup the next day. And you wouldn’t want to take a risk again, and that you really need to learn how to cook the soup. Then invite her over to TEACH YOU. Not to cook it for you (you never can tell if she is a feminist who doesn’t like cooking for guys. Lol). Use the word teach, it’s safer if you’ve been using the strategies in my eBook on her, she will come. Hope you got the whole strategy? Here is the point, directly asking a girl to come and visit you raises the red flag in her head and makes her wonder what you are up to. When you give her a reason, it makes her relaxed. Also, girls don’t like to feel as if they gave in to a guy’s “temptation”. It makes them feel cheap. But when you structure your invitation like it’s not a temptation, you make it easier for her to come – even though she knows it might still be a temptation. Some other “reasons” you can give a girl to come over are:. – “There is this new action movie I got, come over let’s watch it together. Bring pop corns. I will bring the drinks” – “Can you play chess? Come over let me teach you. Make sure you come with note books for note taking”. Are you getting the pattern here? One; You are inviting her over with a reason Two; you are making her see you are not desperate for her visit by playfully giving her conditions for her visit (eg: bring pop corns) Three; You are sounding as if she will agree to the invitation. As in, you went ahead to ask her to bring pop corns without waiting for her to give an answer if she will come or not. DISCLAIMER: only use this strategy on a girl you suspect will turn you down if you directly invite her over. If you are sure she won’t turn you down, just directly ask her to come and visit you (no need for the hassle in that case).
Re: How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses. by Olasco93: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gbam!!! Blessing and LadyF are in my Soup *winks*
Re: How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses. by williamsean(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Crap, any gal who wants to visit must surely visit. Not with this crap u wrote here

(1) (Reply)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding / Is It Bad To Call Your GF/BF Everytime / Village People Syndrome: Ladies Be Wise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.