Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' (21682 Views)

Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday / We’ll Gladly Accept Fayose’s Rams, Food Items – Ekiti Imams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by GenbIoodykiller: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
damton:
Imams have given it a second thought. Hunger is not smiling

hunger is really bad grin HungerBAD

3 Likes

Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by DICKtator: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
stacey8765:
Good Day everyone..

Mr name is Stacey Wathan from Califonial, My husband has been suffering for HEPATITIS B for over 7 years without no cure, I went to all hopistal but there was no cure for him, But today he is finally ok, with the help of this health medical lab who i get in contact with here online, they deliver the medicine to me with instruction just after 7 days my husband was totally ok even my doctor confirm it with test, whoever that have that kind of sickness stop thinknng and panic,there is now a cure for it you can also contact them for help.Here is their email: healthmedlab@gmail.com

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Na wa oo. Money sha...
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Poverty is a curse.
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by cosby02(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
I cant imagine all these arguments is cause of rice and ram. Is that a definition of democracy Fayose has tried by politically potraying Ekiti peope as hungry sect. PPD and APC issue will be layed to rest someday but the name you are giving us might not vanish as easy as that. I love my state....rice or no rice. So sad other states are talking about billions and mega projects but my lovely state since 11 months ago have not raised any issue different from food related issues. Esheun ooo.

1 Like

Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by Awoofawo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
angry cool cool cool cool cool cool cool angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry am angry but please don't ask me why?
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by primeache: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
if they don't collect , who lose?
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by PHIPEX(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
tenderlaw:
This imam is a joke. So fayose "made" a Muslim a senator How did he do that? This statement is enough for a probe. Maybe Fayose sat in his bedroom and did all the election thumb printing personally. Issorait.
Maybe same way Tinubu made Osinbajo a VP.

4 Likes

Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by Guyman02: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
OWU na very big bastard. Ram meat for sallah don shelle for this Imam. grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by chesterlee(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
What's with Yorubas and stomach infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by passionate88: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nice one. good to know some Muslims reason like human beings and not like goats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by neocortex: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shame on APC and its imams for hijacking religious organizations to fight their dirty wars.
Now they have succeeded in creating factions among muslim imams all in
the name of bringing down Fayose.
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by sparkwil(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
These APC Imams must be high on some stuffs

2 Likes

Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by Crieff(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
ademega:
politics will divide any religion body. anything you mix politics with wil never be United

1 Like

Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by nationwide1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
alcmene:
Ekiti people are too smart to be deceived by the parochial APC imams smiley
Thanks for your smart and unbiased observation about the good people of Ekiti State.
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by ketekete: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
We don't even know who to believe anymore..
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by iheanyi40(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
ekiti ppl sha
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by NOLONGTIN1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
tenderlaw:
This imam is a joke. So fayose "made" a Muslim a senator How did he do that? This statement is enough for a probe. Maybe Fayose sat in his bedroom and did all the election thumb printing personally. Issorait.
[b]
Same way Tinubu made Osinbanjo VP and Ambode Lagos governor!!!

Are you also going to advocate for the arrest of Tinubu or will you loose you voice again?
[\b]
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by teekay213(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
i knew it...they will later say they didn't.ekiti people and long throat.
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by Godset1: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wat is HEPATITIS B? wat does it do to someone? Pls, Educate me.
stacey8765:
Good Day everyone..

Mr name is Stacey Wathan from Califonial, My husband has been suffering for HEPATITIS B for over 7 years without no cure, I went to all hopistal but there was no cure for him, But today he is finally ok, with the help of this health medical lab who i get in contact with here online, they deliver the medicine to me with instruction just after 7 days my husband was totally ok even my doctor confirm it with test, whoever that have that kind of sickness stop thinknng and panic,there is now a cure for it you can also contact them for help.Here is their email: healthmedlab@gmail.com
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by babestella: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
alcmene:
Ekiti people are too smart to be deceived by the parochial APC imams smiley

You can say that again. APC is fast losing the little credibility pmb deceptively gave them.
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by suxkill: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
After d reggae play d blues!!! hunger na bastard.
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
what if the Gov decides not to share anything?
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by deji68: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
regular salary ati stomach infrastructure cheesy cheesy cheesy....Ekiti people are in paradise if we compare them to their Oshun counterpart cool cool cool
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by athaboi(f): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
tenderlaw:
now let me teach u if u dont knw... If fayose did nt give him the opportunity to get that pdp ticket that gave him victory @ the election, will u be the one to take him to the senate? Try to say things. The way it is! The Iman is right and u knw it
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by duality(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
NOW YOU SEE THE EXTENT OF DAMAGE APC AS A PARTY HAVE CAUSED IN NIGERIA. GOD HAS A SPECIAL JUDGEMENT FOR APC IN NIGERIA.

WHEN WE TOLD THEM THAT THOSE GUYS ARE APC IMAMS AND ALFAS, PEOPLE WE WANT TO DEFEND THEM. SO DISGUSTING.

WELL, TOO LATE.. THE HORSE HAVE BOLTED AWAY ALONG TIME, THE STATE HAVE BEEN DIVIDED BY THAT FIRST, AND SECOND PRESS RELEASE, THE ISLAMIC PEPS SCORED AN OWN GOAL. EKITI PEOPLE WILL NEVER FORGET.

AS MUCH AS THIS THIRD REACTIONARY PRESS STATEMENT IS CONCERNED, IT'S A LITTLE LATE HENCE DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by ndcide(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
alcmene:

It is the height of political mischief for anyone or group masquerading as League of Imams and Alfas to have used our revered religious and non-political organization to promote their personal political agenda.

Na today??

“We are non-political and it amounts to ridiculing the name of Almighty Allah and our great Prophet Mohammed for anyone or group to drag the Islamic religion into politics.

story for the dogs..

We therefore wish to warn those behind the mischief to stop or risk the wrath of the Almighty Allah (SWT).

just this? you mean this statement? this is diluted islam, They should be killed.

“We are solidly behind the governor and in the overall interest of Ekiti State, we will continue to pray for the success of the present administration.”

With the level of partisanship exhibited in our mosques these days we should doubt this. My friend Abdulhakeem7, please forgive me. I still see it this way.

Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by Kingspin(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
People that carry religion for head.
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by porka: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
[size=14pt]Brotherhood.

Experts in 'ungovernable tactics'.[/size]
Re: ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' by nwakaibeya1: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
seek TRUTH>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 ……>4those who HV spiritual eye listen2uterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu / APC Crises: 13 Governors Meet Buhari In Abuja, Silent On Outcome / Wike Meets With IBB, Abdulsalami Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.