Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday (43380 Views)

Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) / "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by machenews: 4:21am On May 23, 2017
Contrary to public belief that the Governor of Ekiti State, AyoContrary to public belief that the Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose is at war with his siblings came a large surprise for one of them on his birthday.

The Governor’s sibling, Isaac who runs Anis Guards is claimed to be the closest to the Ekiti State Governor among his siblings.

All his facebook posts and twitter are used to air the positive works of his Governor brother.

So it came as no surprise when the Governor gave him a special gift for his birthday.

An insider detailed that ‘Excellency just called Isaac on his birthday and asked him to go to his house inside Iyaganku and take his Hummer jeep’.

An elated Isaac posted the picture of his old Hummer he claimed to have bought in 2008 with the new one given to him by his brother with an inscription ‘my truck 2008, my truck 2017…spot the difference’. Fayose is at war with his siblings came a large surprise for one of them on his birthday.

The Governor’s sibling, Isaac who runs Anis Guards is claimed to be the closest to the Ekiti State Governor among his siblings.

All his facebook posts and twitter are used to air the positive works of his Governor brother.

So it came as no surprise when the Governor gave him a special gift for his birthday.

An insider detailed that ‘Excellency just called Isaac on his birthday and asked him to go to his house inside Iyaganku and take his Hummer jeep’.

An elated Isaac posted the picture of his old Hummer he claimed to have bought in 2008 with the new one given to him by his brother with an inscription ‘my truck 2008, my truck 2017…spot the difference’.

http://papermacheonline.com/brotherly-love-gov-fayose-dashes-sibling-isaac-hummer-jeep-on-birthday/

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Oyiboman69: 4:37am On May 23, 2017
later he go share biscuits and two two hundred naira give him people

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by tracyfemmmm: 5:05am On May 23, 2017
People around you are hungry yet you gave someone an extra car that I am sure he does not need. undecided

20 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by AntiWailer: 5:29am On May 23, 2017
Brother : Hummer Jeep

Ekiti People : 1 cup of rice.

Unfortunate Wailers : "Fayose is greater than Ojukwu". brain dead eediots.

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by LionDeLeo: 5:30am On May 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

Very brain dead

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Tanker2: 7:05am On May 23, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Very brain dead
[/s]
Nonsense trash

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by gebest: 8:52am On May 23, 2017
Fayose is a curse to Ekitiland

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by mmsen: 8:52am On May 23, 2017
These politicians are shameless.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Caricature(f): 8:53am On May 23, 2017
Awwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by webincomeplus(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2017
Despite his uncivil response to those who requested on phone for his assistance to sponsor Moji Olaiya's burial stuff, some people applauded him for not spending public funds on such. Yes, I agree.

But can Fayose's "mentees" and lapdogs tell me now that this Hummer wasn't bought from public funds? And if you want to prove that he bought it with his money, couldn't he have helped Olaiya's cause with his personal money too? Or those who asked him for help on Olaiya's cause specifically request that he use public funds?

I said it yesterday that his refusal to sponsor Olaiya's burial wasn't because he was that disciplined. It was all because he didn't know Moji Olaiya (as he clearly stated). Simple! If he knew her, he would have preferred to score some political points with her cause -- the philosophy of the typical Nigerian politician.

46 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by mr2kay(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2017
So this is where our money goes into cry

Hit me up for your web design projects in any niche.We build amazing sites,Hit me up to see my portfolio.Thanks
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Arsenalholic1: 8:54am On May 23, 2017
Oyiboman69:

later he go share biscuits and two two hundred naira give him people
Sad reality

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ajalawole(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2017
Oh boy see ride......... 8-)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Mynd44: 8:54am On May 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

Just to be clear

Unfortunate = Oloriburuku

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Princeboca12(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2017
So cos he gave his brother Hummer jeep... He should now buy for the whole ekiti people.. Smh

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by carzola(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2017
Those above me typing trash

Bring your evidence that he
Redrew ekiti state's money
To buy this jeep.. Pained
Assholes...

Some pained jobless
And poverty inflicted
Scums.. That mentioned
My comment..

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:55am On May 23, 2017
I do not have a problem with Fayose gifting his brother a jeep. My problem will be if the money for the jeep is illicitly obtained. In as much as I do not like his unguarded statements, he has not broken any law at this time.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ifyalways(f): 8:55am On May 23, 2017
Fayose my crush cheesy Hummer still dey reign ? grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ajalawole(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2017
chijioke00105:
call or whatsapp the number in the picture below if interested thanks
am intrested. But i dont whatsapp, whats the step i will need to take

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by NothingDoMe: 8:55am On May 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

Kanu is greater than Buhari!

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by ijebuloaded(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2017
Good......In oda news

20 Quick Daily Health Tips

Click here
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by KingGBsky(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2017
Hummer jeep? with the poor state money? yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by adem30: 8:55am On May 23, 2017
lol

While Ekiti people will queue for cup of rice

weldonsir!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by soleexx(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2017
forget dis guys... Work hard and pray hard.... do not depend on them

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by Badmusabiola(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2017
Fayose here,fayose there. Oga o
Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by diasporaman(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2017
Pray for Osibande

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday by neutrotoba(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2017
Caricature:
Awwwwww

shocked

Jesus the son of God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra / Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack / INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.