Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? (42536 Views)

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by georgecso(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
If confirmed true, the guy is the bomb,  He is better and has a good track record,  Congratulations if its really true. But l pray and hope so.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by mukina2: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2012
Peacock™ @dawisu
I just confirmed! Its true! The new IGP is currently in the villa as we speak! MD Abubakar! RT @elbashyr: @dawisu. Is it true dat ringim is replaced?
https://twitter.com/dawisu/status/162151603246333952
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by JUO(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
God is in control
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by georgecso(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
That great news Mukina, This guy tough. He is doesn't take any nonsense. He is smart and firm,
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Finland(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
Good Riddance! grin
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by maclatunji: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
Is he not the former CP of Lagos and AIG Zone 2? If so, his head is there, correct man!
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Atigba: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2012
That is cool, let him go back to the village and continue farming?
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by ochukoccna: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
The guy is smart&firm but his subordinates are what?
That's how Ebele was tagged fresh air
Sidon look 1st b4 we carry go
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by betrani(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
Nyc one! finally 24hrs has elapsed!Mr. President you need to get smarter!
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by snowdrops(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
too little too late
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2012
If true, A welcomed development cool.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Ninapha(f): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
Fingers crossed.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by brosiye99(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
I am happy Ringim was sacked and not given the dignity of a retirement. That man is not clean especially regarding this Boko haram bombings that increased under his tenure. Good riddance
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by emmydee(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
Was he only sacked? he should be prosecuted!
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by babaowo: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
Nigerians mouths are doubble sharp sword, very soon they will soon name this new IG.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by oyans: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
If it true, i hope he and his men will be able to attain good record.
Nigeria say NO 2 terrorism
God bless 9ija
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by ignis: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
With the situation of things on ground in this country, I think we need a christian as the new IGP, Cos 90% of muslims in Nigeria are in support of boko haram. You never can tell. Take it or leave it.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by deltalife(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2012
This is good we need some changes, we can't just stay and watch a lot of mess happen when some one is said to be in charge/controle.

All the Salary paid to him for the past six months should be collected back. Thank God he does not retire with his evil but sack.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by deltalife(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
This is good we need some changes, we can't just stay and watch a lot of mess happen when some one is said to be in charge/controle.

All the Salary paid to him for the past six months should be collected back. Thank God he does not retire with his evil but sack.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by assetstrap(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2012
Is'nt this the same guy that was indicted over the Jos crises?
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by nasty45(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2012
I dont know him.but must a northerner b replaced by a northerner?mukina na u de ur profile pix?ur hijab eh!but rigim shd b locked up befor e get to lias wit boko boys n plan more attack.NA NW 24HRS REACH?GEJ U SEF
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Pukkah: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
As we applaud the right decision to sack or get rid of the hopelessly incompetent Ringim, we should also impress it on Mr President to set ambitious and specific targets that will turn around the fortunes of the Nigeria Police for the incoming IG.

The current Police Force is rotten, corrupt, inept, inefficient, shameless, ill-equipped, unmotivated, and grossly misguided. They need to be salvaged for the benefit of our country and its citizens.

Lest I forget, hope they will remember to retrieve the National Honours from Ringim?  He didn't deserve it in the first place.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by deboski4u: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
let me know your source, please
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by ZEN(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
if true great news,though belated.btw is the new chief  not the former cp of lagos state?i heard him speak after the unfortunate death of a young man during the removal of subsidy debicle,and i told my wife i wished all police men are this smart.believe you me while he spoke i felt like i was in a session with a psychologist.well,hope i was not taken for a ride.time will tell,
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by dustydee: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
Just like that? No send off for Ringim?
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Acidosis(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2012
is he a muslim?
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by valencia25(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2012
Niceone from GEJ, the question is Can he control the BOKO?

Confirmed here Hafiz Ringim sacked, MD Abubakar the new IGP!  
http://naijamediaworld..com/2012/01/hafiz-ringim-send-packing-md-abubakar.html
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by georgecso(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2012
maclatunji:

Is he not the former CP of Lagos and AIG Zone 2? If so, his head is there, correct man!

You are ryt bro
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2012
nasty45:

[b]I dont know him.but must a northerner b replaced by a northerne[/b]r?mukina na u de ur profile pix?ur hijab eh!but rigim shd b locked up befor e get to lias wit boko boys n plan more attack.NA NW 24HRS REACH?GEJ U SEF

If confirmed, It is a strategic move. Read in between the lines. Let the upright ones go after their own bad apples. And besides, not ALL Northerners are bad.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by kokoA(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2012
Acidosis:

is he a muslim?

No. He is a bhudist! grin grin[i] Abubakar na christian name b4?[/i] undecided
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Dapwajok(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2012
MD Abubakar was d former cp of plateau n bauchi states. He was indicted by a pannel of inquery in jos during d 2001 crises.
Re: M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2012

President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / "My Eyes Do Most Of The Talking" - Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Makeup Photo