Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! (59317 Views)

This Girl Is Missing / Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover / Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by Sparkles003(f): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
cococandy:
Meanwhile your cousin should get help for his mom instead of expecting a new mom to be available to wait on her hand and foot.
Like you said, she's not strong enough on account of the CS to start a business. How come she's strong enough to do other things?

This one una dey count wetin the man do for am. SMH. Such nosiness. undecided Nawa.

Granted that she should show more compassion and concern but who your cousin chooses to marry is his business and you have no say trying to put asunder between them.
All in all, you sound very derogatory towards the lady.
Na your kind sabi meddle in people's affairs until things become too bad to salvage.
Shebi your next plan is to convince your cousin to break up with her so that that kid becomes fatherless or motherless depending on gets the kid. Will you be the father or the mother when they part ways because of you?
Did you take your time to read the write up?
The said Aunty is the lady future MIL.
If the lady took the aunty as her own mother she would show care and concern for her well being afteral the babe get her own mother
what if it was her own mother
Una mind una business o. Nosy marriage spoiling relatives.

I wish your aunt quick recovery.
Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by Sparkles003(f): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
cococandy:
Meanwhile your cousin should get help for his mom instead of expecting a new mom to be available to wait on her hand and foot.
Like you said, she's not strong enough on account of the CS to start a business. How come she's strong enough to do other things?

This one una dey count wetin the man do for am. SMH. Such nosiness. undecided Nawa.

Granted that she should show more compassion and concern but who your cousin chooses to marry is his business and you have no say trying to put asunder between them.
All in all, you sound very derogatory towards the lady.
Na your kind sabi meddle in people's affairs until things become too bad to salvage.
Shebi your next plan is to convince your cousin to break up with her so that that kid becomes fatherless or motherless depending on gets the kid. Will you be the father or the mother when they part ways because of you?
If the lady took the aunty as her own mother she would show care and concern for her well being afteral the babe get her own mother
what if it was her own mother
Una mind una business o. Nosy marriage spoiling relatives.

I wish your aunt quick recovery.
what if it was her own mother.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by Miami11: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Relatives breaking marriages since 1100 bc

6 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by Swissheart(f): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
As much as I do not support d op especially on counting d goodies she lady has bin enjoying from her would be husband,I won't approve and support dat d lady isn't showing love to the woman.The husband is not around ,wat stops her from showing love to d woman....even if she is going on a 30mins visit....it is enough to make d woman feel loved and cared for.Does she buy her gifts?has she spoken to her man abt d need to get mama a maid?...all these aren't too difficult to do.personally I am against undue familiarity especially with in-laws but then....they know I care a lot abt them.I love my mother and I do not hope my would b MIL be less.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by innervoice(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Onegai:

Please do yourself a great favour: YOUR IN-LAWS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. Draw those lines and boundaries in black paint and guard it with a cutlass. Or you will end up one day bitterly regretting that you wanted to "show Love". Nigerian society isn't filled with kind, well meaning people who will understand your mistakes. One of my BiLs gave me this advice.

GBAM!

They will rather suck up to somebody in the name of "I was brought up so well." instead of using their brains. Imbeciles!
And then you will read, love your MIL like your own mother as if this is possible and as if she was ever able to love you like her own daughter. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

*yawns*

Yet, you nor fit hire care-giver for your auntie?" wink

life has gone beyond 9-5 madam. You are still living in the early 90s

https://www.nairaland.com/2594236/elance.com-upwork.com-other-freelancing-site

I mentioned upwork.com and today a thread about it made front page.

Keep masturbating on this thread. This will be my last quote or interaction with you.
Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by armyofone(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
cool awww group hugs... wink
Just be good and ask nicely without expectations.
You never know what she is going through.

ismart:
Thanks. I really appreciate the way you presented everything.

My apologies to every woman who may have felt hurt by my disposition.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
armyofone:
cool awww group hugs... wink
Just be good and ask nicely without expectations.
You never know what she is going through.

Thanks. thanks to everyone and apologies.

The title of this thread was deliberate but not real cheesy. It was intended to get this result... Spark viral rage and hit front page.

Would a thread like: "I will rape this girl till she bleeds" make front page? cheesy cheesy How About "Igbo Man Killed In The North By Fulani Herdmen"? Or Yoruba Man Kills Igbo Business Man To Inherit His Wealth. Igbos feel they are wealthy and they feel that yorubas envy and Marginalize them cheesy dem go say ehen we said it cheesy. Or "I am in Love: She Is 15 and I am 60. Can I Sex Her?" cheesy cheesy

But the part of not showing MIL she care is. They will sort themselves out.

Anyway, thanks to you all and apologies.
Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by Aude(f): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
ismart:
Thanks. thanks to everyone and apologies.

The title of this thread was deliberate but not real cheesy. It was intended to get this result... Spark viral rage and hit front page.

Would a thread like: "I will rape this girl till she bleeds" make front page? cheesy cheesy How About "Igbo Man Killed In The North By Fulani Herdmen"? Or Yoruba Man Kills Igbo Business Man To Inherit His Wealth. Igbos feel they are wealthy and they feel that yorubas envy and Marginalize them cheesy dem go say ehen we said it cheesy. Or "I am in Love: She Is 15 and I am 60. Can I Sex Her?" cheesy cheesy

But the part of not showing MIL she care is. They will sort themselves out.

Anyway, thanks to you all and apologies.

You must be a sick individual.

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by KanwuliaJara: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
ismart:

life has gone beyond 9-5 madam. You are still living in the early 90s

https://www.nairaland.com/2594236/elance.com-upwork.com-other-freelancing-site

I mentioned upwork.com and today a thread about it made front page.

Keep masturbating on this thread. This will be my last quote or interaction with you.

Uuuhhhhhhmmmmm!!!!
Tank you! wink

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by KanwuliaJara: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aude:

You must be a VERRRRRRY sick individual.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 5:11am On Sep 19, 2015
Aude:

You must be a sick individual.
may be cos I don't take nairaland serious tongue. Learn to do same too.
Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by mastermind1759(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2015
N:B-marriage and childbirth brings out d real color of a lady.guys watch!
Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by Aude(f): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2015
ismart:
may be cos I don't take nairaland serious tongue. Learn to do same too.

Keep on deceiving yourself. Even the topics you mentioned show how warped your mind is. So you just created a thread to denigrate women and make you feel like a man. Like I said earlier on you must be a sick individual.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by iyaaliyah: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
dont mind him. na lie! he did not just fabricate the story. its what is biting him he posted. he is only looking for a way to escape since he did not get the support of *throw her out, kick her out and even take the baby, baby is yours not hers*. he quick run commot.

jobless man counting what a man like him did for a woman and he is here saying he makes 10-15dols per month, yet he can not get a maid for his supposedly beloved aunty! his mother's sister. he is saying technology has made things easier, yet, washing machine, he cannot buy for his aunty but taking a girl abroad is a bigggg deal to him.

@ismart, continue deceiving yourself.

Aude:

Keep on deceiving yourself. Even the topics you mentioned show how warped your mind is. So you just created a thread to denigrate women and make you feel like a man. Like I said earlier on you must be a sick individual.

6 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by SAMBARRY: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2015
Ismart I'm with you on this. It's very unfair that a woman who has taken care of you shouldn't be properly taken care of even in the absence of his family

even the family should be able to leave mama in care of the lady however I will blame you and your family for not stating how you people do things in your house . It is wrong for you to assume she knows what she's supposed to do. It's if you people have talked to her and she has refused to change you can be plotting to send her away however you need to speak with her in love and with respect that in our house this is how we do things here.

In my own house things are done differently. None of my brothers wives lifts a finger when we're doing any family issh and even when they attempt it mummy will say they shouldn't bother there's a house help to do the things around evi when the kids break the flower vase and plates. So assuming it's my kind of family where the wives are told not to do anything and if an elder in the family is sick, it's our business. Even when they want to come mummy will say sit at home and take care of the children and home front. We will fix it. Don't worry.
So if she enters a family where there's high expectations of her you let her know but if she doesn't change you have my support to chase her out

as for taking her to dubai or sa or buying her a car that is completely irrelevant except you people did all that for her with the aim of slaving her but her care free and insensitive behaviour needs to be examined whether she's doing it deliberately or out of innocent ignorance

I dey your back. However collect her child before chasing her out

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by SAMBARRY: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2015
Sparkles003:

what if it was her own mother.
exactly my point.

It's so unfortunate that good mother in laws have unfeeling daughter inlaws and the patience ozokwor monster inlaws have sweet and kind hearted daughter inlaws

if ismart aunty was a wicked and heartless moth in law I would have supported most of the female posters here

for crying out loud the lady is a mother and that makes her a potential mother in law. How will she feel if her son's wife treats her the way she's treating her child's grandmother

and by the way children follow their mothers behaviour. Its the way they see their mom behave to their paternal granny that's how they will be have towards her

a friend was telling me that anytime she scolds her son she will say waka.iya baba e.and so one day the paternal granma scolded the child for pouring food on the floor while eating she then said waka iya baba e to his paternal granma.of course she knew where the boy learnt that from and she carried her bag and left

of course that was the beginning of cold war between the 2

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin
BlissB:
Op no nid for many talk......I nor knw hw e happen o but there should b an extent to which d DIL shows concern n d MIL won't complain....she may not be washing her clothes and all dat,all of ona wen day shout d MIL nids a maid what stops d DIL frm discussing wit her husband to get d MIL a maid,then visits frm time to time and also call like everyday or every 2days to check on her at least her concern will be felt and if d DIL is even busy no time will be taken frm her while she is calling n d rest....some ladies sha on Nl....look at tinz frm d 2 sides of a coin.....nor b to CME Nl con dy talk wetin u nor knw.....she is abt getting married to d man n at d same time his family...nobody is asking her to b a slave....na sense they tk day follow family matter......I will b old one day and I pray neva to treated like dis neither will I treat my future MIL like dis.......who quote me talk nonsense I nor go reply am.....its my opinion say ur own n don't insult me
Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by ismart: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
SAMBARRY:
exactly my point.

It's so unfortunate that good mother in laws have unfeeling daughter inlaws and the patience ozokwor monster inlaws have sweet and kind hearted daughter inlaws

if ismart aunty was a wicked and heartless moth in law I would have supported most of the female posters here

for crying out loud the lady is a mother and that makes her a potential mother in law. How will she feel if her son's wife treats her the way she's treating her child's grandmother

and by the way children follow their mothers behaviour. Its the way they see their mom behave to their paternal granny that's how they will be have towards her

a friend was telling me that anytime she scolds her son she will say waka.iya baba e.and so one day the paternal granma scolded the child for pouring food on the floor while eating she then said waka iya baba e to his paternal granma.of course she knew where the boy learnt that from and she carried her bag and left

of course that was the beginning of cold war between the 2
My dear, the jobless one dey him house now oo grin many nairalanders are from non-cultured home, no offense intended.

I am a Nigerian and an African, the whites, (whom many are emulating) can shove their teaching into their azz.

I have deep respect for my elders and wouldn't stand by and watch anyone treat a mother anyhow. That is me because mothers go through a lot to raise a kid and this my aunt isn't any different. In fact in my family, the women are like AMAZON. I am not saying this as an exaggeration. They take the lead in place of the fathers, even my mum was not different when she was alive.

In the end a daughter in law would not show any feelings to the woman who laboured day and night for her husband?

I left my base in Lagos and travelled back for function but left within 48 hours, the woman still called me and started praying for me on phone.

I wonder the kind of family some people came out from sha... where I come from, we are well bonded!

If something happens tomorrow (God forbid), this same people who tagged me jobless, stranger,home wrecker etc would call me heartless for not "HELPING" my cousin abi? Let's assume he got an accident and they called me to help with money for medical bills... which I refused and stated categorically that I am a stranger and therefore, it is not non of my business.... what would these same people call me? I leave them with their own sha. grin grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by SAMBARRY: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin grin grin
ismart:
My dear, the jobless one dey him house now oo grin many nairalanders are from non-cultured home, no offense intended.

I am a Nigerian and an African, the whites, (whom many are emulating) can shove their teaching into their azz.

I have deep respect for my elders and wouldn't stand by and watch anyone treat a mother anyhow. That is me because mothers go through a lot to raise a kid and this my aunt isn't any different. In fact in my family, the women are like AMAZON. I am not saying this as an exaggeration. They take the lead in place of the fathers, even my mum was not different when she was alive.

In the end a daughter in law would not show any feelings to the woman who laboured day and night for her husband?

I left my base in Lagos and travelled back for function but left within 48 hours, the woman still called me and started praying for me on phone.

I wonder the kind of family some people came out from sha... where I come from, we are well bonded!

If something happens tomorrow (God forbid), this same people who tagged me jobless, stranger,home wrecker etc would call me heartless for not "HELPING" my cousin abi? Let's assume he got an accident and they called me to help with money for medical bills... which I refused and stated categorically that I am a stranger and therefore, it is not non of my business.... what would these same people call me? I leave them with their own sha. grin grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! by meetmal03(f): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.