Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? (1316 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Don't Collect Gifts And Money From A Man You Don't Love And You Won't Marry / Deeper Life Girl Who Claims To Luv Me Says She Don't Collect Gifts From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by power50: 3:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Most ladies are confused whether to collect gifts from men or not. There are some ladies who don't like accepting gifts from men at all. Some greedy and materialistic ladies don't reject any gift from men. The gifts can come inform of money or items. But at the same time, men have reasons why they give gift to ladies. To know these reasons and whether to collect gift from men or not, read Secrets for Ladies, Secrets for Ladies is an ebook written for ladies only. Download Secrets for Ladies here http://books.marriageden.com/product/secrets-for-ladies/
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by tobechi20(m): 3:22am On Sep 17, 2015
Give them gifts
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by MOIart(m): 3:36am On Sep 17, 2015
I think it depends on the intention(s) for which the gift was given. If the lady in question thinks there is nothing wrong, then feel free.

I wonder how many guys here downloaded the ebook. People looking for wife material...... hehe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 17, 2015
For myself personally I refuse gifts from men whether monetary or presents. My reason being my grandmother whom raised me advised me not to as a small pikin.

" They just want the pus'sy" Lol..

But like the prev person said ^^ the intention of why he gifting u, is something to think about.

If we are talking in terms of say partner/spouse nothing wrong with that, but random men gifting you left right n centre? You must be advertising that market of yours.
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by fromnigeria(m): 3:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Secret book of Ladies undecided. Did you study Womanology? Early or late twenties and you know so much about ladies.
Hu!!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by realtestament(m): 5:04am On Sep 17, 2015
It's all about choice baby!

Well, some are scared that the man will want something in return (p*sSy)

Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by pretydiva(f): 5:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Awoof dey run belle sometimes oo
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Lisaflex(f): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2015
NO!!! If possible, do not collect from women n even transgenders... Weneva u collect stuff from sm1,u bcm indebted 2 dt person n u neva knw wot d person wld want in return
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Cutehector(m): 5:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Dis one wey all ds ladies dey yarn no.. Den in reality dey will complain my man is too stingy, he doesn't buy me gifts.. Thunder wey go fire una dey insyd syria...
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by nqueensy: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2015
depends on the kind of gift. but don't allow that gift cause u to have sentiments that will becloud your sense of judgement.
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2015
Adanna28:
For myself personally I refuse gifts from men whether monetary or presents. My reason being my grandmother whom raised me advised me not to as a small pikin.

" They just want the pus'sy" Lol..

But like the prev person said ^^ the intention of why he gifting u, is something to think about.

If we are talking in terms of say partner/spouse nothing wrong with that, but random men gifting you left right n centre? You must be advertising that market of yours.

With or without the gift the pu*sy is still ours except you are a lesbian!
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Shurrup efulefu rude dude angry angry
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2015
Adanna28:

Same to you!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Same to you!!!
cheesy truth is a bitter pill most times for most people y'know.
And I have this strange feeling the babe just dey form holy grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Same to you!!!

Kiss my phat yansh!! angry
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Strange feeling probably u lash hand angry mtschew
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

You de mind the crap. Every body is a saint on social network. Those babes forming gold digger are most likely to be the most cool headed in real life, those forming saints are the real professional diggers!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by computerboy: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Adanna28:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Nne nwayo wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Adanna28:

Kiss my phat yansh!! angry

I won't look at your open pu*sy twice!!

If you are opportuned to meet me you will trembled at the thought of having to talk to me!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

You de mind the crap. Every body is a saint on a social network. Those babes forming gold digger are most likely to be the most cool headed in real life, those forming saints are the real professional diggers!!!

Exactly what my instinct was telling me...

In addition, they get aggravated when they they're being exposed ... Just look at your wife at mention getting all tensed up like a dog with rabies sorry to say cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by missmary(f): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2015
undecided Honestly someone should tell me why i should accept gifts.. Cost I need a reason to.. Maybe i can accept profojah's gift grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

I won't look at your open pu*sy twice!!

If you are opportuned to meet me you will trembled at the thought of having to talk to me!!!

Bwahahaha!! As if you could even reach my level u worwor pig! Keep dreaming! If I met you in person I would spit in your face !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by ideatoprince18(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
@op...... please and please we are in d 21st century and accepting gift should be on ur own discretion......... BUH what I hate most is when women generalises every intention of a man towards dem as sexual .....DTS d main reason why psychologist keep calling ladies d most confused specie on earth!!!!!! ...... they don't know what they really want DTS why few ladies end up with the right men.

cc......... CHUCHULEE has spoken!!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
No cos i can't pay in kind
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Adanna28:

Bwahahaha!! As if you could even reach my level u worwor pig! Keep dreaming! If I met you in person I would spit in your face !

I wish to live up to the standard that God wants me to not aspiring to reach the level of those I'm way ahead of, thats backwardness.

If you could comprehend that.
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

I wish to live up to the standard that God wants me to not aspiring to reach the level of those I'm way ahead of, thats backwardness.

If you could comprehend that.

Hypocrisy! Lol live up to God you said ehn? Yet you like to insinuate men will get the Puss'y whether gifting or not. Than imply I'm lesbian if I don't share your views.

What you said was disgusting! That my issue with you, the fact you brought God into it, really makes me laugh at your so called "character".
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by 2dice(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rukkydelta:
No cos i can't pay in kind
nobody says pay in kind...even tho... Who go enjoy am pass grin
Run outta thread grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Adanna28:

Hypocrisy! Lol live up to God you said ehn? Yet you like to insinuate men will get the Puss'y whether gifting or not. Than imply I'm lesbian if I don't share your views.

What you said was disgusting! That my issue with you, the fact you brought God into it, really makes me laugh at your so called "character".

Whenever you have the urge to make out turn up to dil*do or vibrato it seem thats what you wanna hear.

You p*ssy is for the dicks except you are a lesbian!
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:
undecided Honestly someone should tell me why i should accept gifts.. Cost I need a reason to.. Maybe i can accept profojah's gift grin
undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by missmary(f): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
profojah:
undecided
embarassed Sorry sah
Re: Is It Advisable To Collect Gifts From Men? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
missmary:

embarassed Sorry sah
After you don do shakara for me finish

(1) (Reply)

Hello / GIRLS Are Not Smiling / How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.