Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph (52172 Views)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by simplynola(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Please lets give our women a chance too
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by TopHand: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Flets:
Shame on the youths of this country and thanks to illiteracy/ lack of critical thinking

For 40 years +, Buhari/ Obasanjo/ Tinubu etc are dictating your future and you sit back and argue for and against.

How on earth will corruption personified in the person of Obasanjo have a representation in this govt and yet APC online activists continue to dissociate PDP's rule of 16 years rule from APC when Obasanjo who ruined the country for 8 years remains the pilot in today's FG.

What communion has light with darkness? what has corruption got with supposed integrity? What has Buhari got with Obasanjo?
Make no mistake about it, Buhari is as corrupt if not more corrupt that Obasanjo/ Tinubu because two cannot work together except they agree.

Thanks to lack of reasoning across the national divide... Nigerians will continue to be fooled.
The logical conclusion of yur aurgument is that PDP was full of corruption and why is APC associating with Obasanjo a former member of PDP, if so one of the questions you should be asking yourself is why do you still support PDP knowing that they personify corruption, while I believe that people can reform and change what I dont understand why is PDP not reforming why are they not saying corruption is bad, all the APC politicians are saying it some of them might have been thieves in the past but they seem to be repenting, why is PDP still stuck in its old ways, so regardless of whatever claims of corruption you may have against individual members of APC, what we Nigerians are aware of is that this is the first time APC is ruling this country give them a chance let us see what they can do, afterall in your words PDP were corrupt so why do you want them to rule again

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2015
Happiness87:
you are very silly, only felana and pat Will run the government, get some brain, because you have none

Idiotu, you didnt see Ogbonnaya Onu, Cardoso, etc! I have told you, to restrain from commenting on national issues, as your grasp of issues is very appalling! Yeye market woman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Moheat(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2015
You mean the list of noise makers as Buhari called them
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by rusher14: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2015
I saw it on the Internet, it must be true.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by bigerboy200: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2015
Happiness87:
when the list is released I'll remind you this statement.

its speculation because its about APC and yorubas, hahaha

if it was about gej/pdp you will jubilant e
Watz my own with any list?? Is any of dem my relative??all I care about right now is good governance, with or without ministers.. Was only frowning at hw sim1 will sit down and be imagining trash all for d sake of generating website traffic....was that not how they appointed ogbonaya Onu and Fashola as SGF and COS respectively in their imaginative chicken mind Rubbish journalism at work...
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by lastpage: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Happiness87:
you are very silly, only felana and pat Will run the government, get some brain, because you have none

Anumapam, E nor go better for that Ostrich of a Mother that gave birth to you with one eye ....otherwise you will see more than femi falana in the list.

Oloshi, omo'ale olori'pelebe!

Thunder fire you this morning!

Lastpage!
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Hahahahaha, Ameachi my man scale through? That's good to hear o. Wailers go wail and wail forever. cheesy
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by cyril10(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Most of the nominees are rogues, this govt is going to be like the previous ones if the list is true.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by lastpage: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Happiness87:
i seee, you have been noticed, a brain dead, tinubu ass lick-er, hypnotized yoruba bigot.

have noticed you, imma pass, you don't worth my time

Stewpid, janj@weed sewer rat like you!
Who even knows whether you exist?

Get da phuck outta here and go prostitute yourself to make some money.

Humanbeings are discussing ...........Efulefu Eediot like you says she has an "opinion"!
I be your father's mate or do l look like your size?

God punish that shyte hole you crawled-out from.

Dainska kereme'aske!

Lastpage!
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Happiness87(f): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Idiotu, you didnt see Ogbonnaya Onu, Cardoso, etc! I have told you, to restrain from commenting on national issues, as your grasp of issues is very appalling! Yeye market woman!
silly thing, dirty gal, how many ministries will we have, why not mention oyinola, and nko, stupid things, no more propaganda news from you, its been awhile, where have you been hiding, I broke your spell on nl, idiotic dirty bigot

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by lastpage: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahaha, Ameachi my man scale through? That's good to hear o. Wailers go wail and wail forever. cheesy

Dem go #Wail ...die! Walahi! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Happiness87(f): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2015
lastpage:

Get da phuck outta here and go and prostitute yourself to make some money.

Humanbeings are discussing ...........Efulefu Eediot like you says she has an "opinion"!

Dainska kereme'aske!

Lastpage! stupidity stinks, cheesy get the job, what you are doing is not one, silly bigots
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by idris4eva(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Everything is just speculations and PMB has already said he will look into it......And tinubu should mind his business in lagos as he his the Godfather of politics in lagos and nt entire south west and let baba obj be the Godfather of ogun 50/50.......bode mustapha though.....one of his errand boys usually use BM cars to disturb and chance all dose mapoly ladies in my area I wonder if BM become minister now what will happen
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by marcus12345: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2015
We did it again boom boom boom,congratulations to all who subscribed with me for Saturday games,now you can know fixed games are for real,for the new subscribers you are welcome to the win team you just got started, next fixed games are by Thursday and weekend ,contact me o7o 5262 1993 if you need them, love you all

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Acidosis(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2015
Emekamex:
APC zombies over to you.
grin grin
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by tete7000(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2015
kokoA:
Apart from Falana, I'm not comfortable with those other names coming from the south west o.

They don't care about your feelings. Those guys have to be rewarded for roles they played in ensuring buhari becomes the president. That's politics. The only people I feel sorry for are those who believe Buhari slogan of 'I am for nobody, I am for everybody'. In politics whether you like it or not, you promote the interest of your party members or you jeopardise your political future. It is that simple.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by suxkill: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2015
As long as dogoyaro dine n wine wit obasanjo,thiefnibu n co,na two chance we enter sef.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Gogetta(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2015
20pounds:
Apart from Femi Falana and Pat Utomi, the rest are white-washed sepulchres full of rotten bones. If this is all Buhari can offer after keeping the country waiting for so many months for his supposed 'angels', then I think the future is not so bright with this government. I was thinking he'd replicate what he did with the SGF and Chief of staff appointmens by appointing people without any corruption allegations hanging on their necks.

So Obj is no longer the compass of the APC' cruise ship? Tinubu wants to appoint everything in the south west, including cockroaches that hide in people's closets.

Keyamo, Fayemi and all the' wish-thinker' politicians...ohoi! What happened to Buhari's ally in Rivers state? The old prof(I have forgotten his name)
Tam David-West don old abeg
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by bayocanny: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2015
lastpage:

Get da phuck outta here and go prostitute yourself to make some money.

Dainska kereme'aske!

Lastpage!
Guy why now? Too early to be abusing woman no matter what she says to u, why don't u overlook it biko is too much.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by ruggedtimi(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2015
what abut my list i submitted for bayelsa state
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2015
have been waiting for this development. how can Obj support PMB without looking for something in return. as for Tinubu even without an enabling profile to contest for election, he is always in power. this time let's watch the story unfold. Would PMB allow them to sink his ship? time will tell.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by bayocanny: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2015
godfatherism is a disease in Nigeria politics untill we do away with it we will continue to be rule by the same corrupt set of people, no wonder western nations have a solid structure of govt
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by bunmat4real(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2015
HMmmmmmmmm
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Getfun: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Where is baba Fashola in all this...his name didn't even pop up once?? Maybe ambassadorial position sha...
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Kingspin(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2015
And when will Buhari appoint the most credible holy Nigerians? Obj, tinubu and co are seen doing the real appointment. They called `saint appointment` indeed. Are we moving forward as a country negatively yes.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by sukkot: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2015
chaberry:
Yoruba's always fighting for everything
closed mouths dont get fed

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by chidile: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2015
huumm,I wish pmb will go with ..,at least 5 youths as a minister..,to know how far our youths will developed.. ,not every time,we stick to these old men ..,so you are telling me that we our youths can not be trusted with much responsibilities...abi...! oh come off it.trial will convince you.we have good,strong,character wise and God fearing youths we can trust...any how ,God-win.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by chax100(f): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Amaechi is CORRUPT!
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Gogetta(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2015
amodu:
How on earth will a serving Senator; Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso will also be appointed as a minister?.

This depicts the k-leg of this report.
it has happened before. Nothing strange. Senator Aliero was appointed FCT minister in 2008, despite being a serving senator. So was Senator Bala Moh'd in 2010.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by sukkot: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2015
simplynola:
Please lets give our women a chance too
we already did. diezani and stella oduah and iweala
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by nickxtra(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Islie:

all these for OBJ.....

is this his own government that he is giving such list

during his own era.... can someone give such list and he will accept undecided
It's a rumour from the pit of hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / Oyo’s Youngest Commissioner, Seun Fakorede Gets Married (Photos) / Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.