Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph (52183 Views)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by chax100(f): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2015
chax100:
Amaechi is CORRUPT!

Replace Amaechi with Dakuku Peterside. If Amaechi must hold a position, then let it be the Ambassador to Australia. Push that man to the end of the world. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by VirginFinder: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I heard one time that the 'afonjas' have so many leaders, that is their problem. Too many leaders with greedy ambitions. Beware of the 'alimis'". Quote me anywhere.

You are a dullard!
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by sukkot: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2015
chidile:
huumm,I wish pmb will go with ..,at least 5 youths as a minister..,to know how far our youths will developed.. ,not every time,we stick to these old men ..,so you are telling me that we our youths can not be trusted with much responsibilities...abi...! oh come off it.trial will convince you.we have good,strong,character wise and God fearing youths we can trust...any how ,God-win.
we tried a few ' 'youths' already. bankole and FFK and saraki
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Forwetinnah: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Flets:
Shame on the youths of this country and thanks to illiteracy/ lack of critical thinking

For 40 years +, Buhari/ Obasanjo/ Tinubu etc are dictating your future and you sit back and argue for and against.

How on earth will corruption personified in the person of Obasanjo have a representation in this govt and yet APC online activists continue to dissociate PDP's rule of 16 years rule from APC when Obasanjo who ruined the country for 8 years remains the pilot in today's FG.

What communion has light with darkness? what has corruption got with supposed integrity? What has Buhari got with Obasanjo?
Make no mistake about it, Buhari is as corrupt if not more corrupt that Obasanjo/ Tinubu because two cannot work together except they agree.

Thanks to lack of reasoning across the national divide... Nigerians will continue to be fooled.

Thank you my brother...im very sure OBJ is holding Buhari ransom somehow which is why he has this much power in his government.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Charly68: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2015
Oyinlola has not being a performer even as a military Governor,now that Nigerians want the president to run,the man would have being better as an ambassador.. As for others I expect performance in any case .
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Forwetinnah: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2015
sukkot:
we tried a few ' 'youths' already. bankole and FFK and saraki

...so? Must we stop with those few?? Haven't we been trying senile old men from time immemorial?? How wonderful has the country become? They should look for younger breeds mbok...what is it?? The major problem with younger politicians is GODFATHERISM...a situation where younger officials are used as conduit to drain funds from whatever position or office they're holding by the so-called Old-Rogues who smuggled them there in the first. OBJ comes to mind here...imagine his list and what he'll get from those Ministries?? Smh
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by sukkot: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...so? Must we stop with those few?? Haven't we been trying senile old men from time immemorial?? How wonderful has the country become? They should look for younger breeds mbok...what is it?? The major problem with younger politicians is GODFATHERISM...a situation where younger officials are used as conduit to drain funds from whatever position or office they're holding by the so-called Rogue who smuggled them there in the first.
we dont need younger politicians, we need righteous politicians. age is not a factor
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by lexyfred02: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Flets:
Shame on the youths of this country and thanks to illiteracy/ lack of critical thinking

For 40 years +, Buhari/ Obasanjo/ Tinubu etc are dictating your future and you sit back and argue for and against.

How on earth will corruption personified in the person of Obasanjo have a representation in this govt and yet APC online activists continue to dissociate PDP's rule of 16 years rule from APC when Obasanjo who ruined the country for 8 years remains the pilot in today's FG.

What communion has light with darkness? what has corruption got with supposed integrity? What has Buhari got with Obasanjo?
Make no mistake about it, Buhari is as corrupt if not more corrupt that Obasanjo/ Tinubu because two cannot work together except they agree.

Thanks to lack of reasoning across the national divide... Nigerians will continue to be fooled.

Nigerian youths and the abject Intellectual Laziness........ The Nigerian Journalists and the perilous lack of investigative journalism.......Evil combination
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by solonazzy: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2015
Flets:

Remember if u leave it to buhari, he doesn't want ministers.... Atleast nt Dis 1s dat r politically influenced...... Dat alone shows he's diff
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Change2015(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2015
20pounds:
Apart from Femi Falana and Pat Utomi, the rest are white-washed sepulchres full of rotten bones. If this is all Buhari can offer after keeping the country waiting for so many months for his supposed 'angels', then I think the future is not so bright with this government. I was thinking he'd replicate what he did with the SGF and Chief of staff appointmens by appointing people without any corruption allegations hanging on their necks.

So Obj is no longer the compass of the APC' cruise ship? Tinubu wants to appoint everything in the south west, including cockroaches that hide in people's closets.

Keyamo, Fayemi and all the' wish-thinker' politicians...ohoi! What happened to Buhari's ally in Rivers state? The old prof(I have forgotten his name)

Prof Tam David West never aspired to become a minister. Not everyone who speaks in support of Buhari is looking for a position. The man is old and comfortable.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Forwetinnah: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2015
sukkot:
we dont need younger politicians, we need righteous politicians. age is not a factor

Really...righteous?? Or capable and intelligent politicians. Anyone who thinks intelligently should know how to develop/improve and 'chop' at the same time. Corruption is everywhere even in China where the penalty for such 'long throat' is death but they're doing great because officials are putting responsibilities first before frivolities. Except you want GOD to send down Angel Gabriel into Booboo's cabinet(which I don't see happening because the Jihadist has his Prophet/Senegalese Mullahs to think about)...the idea of "righteous politicians" holds no water here
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by sukkot: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Really...righteous?? Or capable and intelligent politicians. Anyone who thinks intelligently should know how to develop/improve and 'chop' at the same time. Corruption is everywhere even in China where the penalty for such 'long throat' is death but they're going great because officials are putting responsibilities first before frivolities. Except you want GOD to send down Angel Gabriel into Booboo's cabinet(which I don't see happening because the Jihadist has his Prophet/Senegalese Mullahs to think about)...the idea of "righteous politicians" holds no water here
you have very low standards and expectations but i dont blame you because you dont know any better. there are many countries in this world with zero corruption or ' almost zero ' corruption. so this your bolded post is an insult to my intelligence. in fact it is an insult to the intelligence of humanity. please refrain from making such nonsensical statements or i will be forced to slap you angry

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Lawsimon(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2015
Islie:

all these for OBJ.....

is this his own government that he is giving such list

during his own era.... can someone give such list and he will accept undecided
Those are OBJ's soldier ants na.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Forwetinnah: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2015
sukkot:
you have very low standards and expectations but i dont blame you because you dont know any better. there are many countries in this world with zero corruption or ' almost zero ' corruption. so this your bolded post is an insult to my intelligence. in fact it is an insult to the intelligence of humanity. please refrain from making such nonsensical statements or i will be forced to slap you angry

Mr high Standards!! DONT DECEIVE YOURSELF!! THERES NO COUNTRY WITH ZERO CORRUPTION , quote me anywhere!! What we have are PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO COVER THEIR TRACKS WELL ENOUGH eg Buhari. Don't we see people from these same countries coming to Nigeria to mess things up for us? The Chinese; Americans etc, and their so called Multinational companies. Don't we An American comes here and bribes his way into getting a huge contract and he calls it "lobbying" , the same is done by a Nigerian on the US. .he is called a thief and sent to jail even when his co conspirators are Americans themselves. Grow a brain mister and stop being misled by the brouhaha you read about people from such countries. The international stock market is another means by which such countries steal without anyone noticing...imagine Wall Street??
Maybe you're just trying to be sarcastic which isn't funny with issues like these. Such a dry clown undecided
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Maromark(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2015
BUY ANY SPECTRANET MODEM FOR #16K and get 30GB that u can rollover to the next month.
call 07067059079
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Lawsimon(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Yhunoos:
Now i know why PMB doesn't want ministers

they are all goina be influenced by this greedy, selfish politicians.

I wonder who leaked this supposed 'list' sef

the secret of Buhari's delay in appointing ministers may not have been let out. He may have used the time to familiar himself with the permanent secretaries, Directors and their Assistants in ministries, Departments and Agencies of the Federal Government and know them by names. Without the cooperation of these people mentioned, the ministers cannot loot and embezzle funds. If I were Buhari, I would ensure that I used the civil servants secretly to check the excesses of the ministers, to justify the change mantra of his administration.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by sukkot: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Mr high Standards!! DONT DECEIVE YOURSELF!! THERES NO COUNTRY WITH ZERO CORRUPTION , quote me anywhere!! What we have are PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO COVER THEIR TRACKS WELL ENOUGH eg Buhari. Don't we see people from these same countries coming to Nigeria to mess things up for us? The Chinese; Americans etc, and their so called Multinational companies. Don't we An American comes here and bribes his way into getting a huge contract and he calls it "lobbying" , the same is done by a Nigerian on the US. .he is called a thief and sent to jail even when his co conspirators are Americans themselves. Grow a brain mister and stop being misled by the brouhaha you read about people from such countries. The international stock market is another means by which such countries steal without anyone noticing...imagine Wall Street??
[b]ohhh LORD restrain me from slapping Forwetinnah this morning. listen those countries come to corrupt your country because they know you are a corrupt people but all the things they do in your country, they never ever try in their own country. they like having their countries sanitized while they come to your corrupt country to be part of your corruption. let me give you two examples. in britain they give their ministers (MP) expense accounts which is basically a credit card that you spend while on state duties. this one MP needed money badly and used his expense account for personal use hoping to pay the money back when he gets paid. he went over the expense account by only 10,000 pounds. they disgraced him publicly and fired him and locked him up. this is over just 10,000 pounds that he was hoping to pay back. do you see how strict and un-corrupt they are ?

another example is in chicago. the governor of illinois- chicago, blagjoyevich was trying ( he didnt even do it ) to give his governor seat to a friend after he retires. all he did was talk about it on the phone ( nepotism ). they prosecuted him and locked him up. he has been in jail since i left chicago in 2011 and i think he is still in jail now. this is someone who was just suggesting an act of nepotism.

so please save me that, they come to corrupt nigeria. yes they come to corrupt nigeria because they know you are a corrupt people, but they keep their own countries very sanitized and corruption free. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Kollyk11(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=Islie post=38090640]

all these for OBJ.....

is this his own government that he is giving such list

during his own era.... can someone give such list and he will accept :Don't mind the old fool.a useless man
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by ajepako(f): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2015
If we all agree that PDP is extremely corrupt , hence their ouster in the last general elections.

Now, if I'm correct, 75 percent of nominees for the ministerial post are PDP decampees

And our daura ancestor is planning to fight corruption

Does it means these guys have become pious and saintly by virtue of their association with the 'saintly APC"

And we shouldn't forget the 'sainthood' and 'piety' of the godfathers nominating them: Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki and Atiku.

Buhari is in for a long ride in his fight against corruption, if these are the best the nation can come up with.

So, NL fighters, Barcanister, Mogidi, Passingshot, Beremx, Agarawu, Chukwudi44, Mismycoli, Egift, brace up.. It's gonna be a long ride. grin grin
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by KanwuliaJara: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2015
Sharia nation!
No woman cabinet!
Boko Haram President!!!

Yeah!!!!! grin
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by honeywealth75(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Mind how u talk about what you dont know, we have always given some of the best of citizens in Nigeria,e.g Idiagbon, Justice Belgore and bolaji Abdullah, and our great Saraki
OZAOEKPE:
"I heard one time that the 'afonjas' have so many leaders, that is their problem. Too many leaders with greedy ambitions. Beware of the 'alimis'". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by teawhy2788(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Pls o! R.Kwamkwaso is a serving senator,he still wnt be minister,can dt possible? Hw can a serving senator stil occupy ministerial seat? Na only him waka come
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Wow! I am elated, Amaechi makes the list.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2015
It's quite unfortunate really! These Old money hungry f00ls have mortgaged Nigeria's future.....I mean we keep recycling the same old buffoons.....Well the youths are not any better, i might even argue they are worse. An example was Dimeji Bankole......Until Buhari starts making it less financially attractive to be in government, then i suspect it's gonna be business as usual because there is only so much a single man can do to curb corruption with just probes and firing because these are just punitive measures.....so more like the damage would have been done already!!!! So far Buhari has not succeeded in bringing anyone accused of corruption in the past administration to justice....I think that would have been a good way to show his total commitment in the WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE AND CORRUPTION in Nigeria! What a country!!!!
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by Johnsoneshio(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Why now ,no single youth at all. Only old faces in power always. Where is the future of this country heading to? Only God will save this country. At least let Buhari remember the youth for adviser slot.

[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by chrisgush: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nice post. A thinking nigerian

Flets:

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by chrisgush: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
I hope it will not be huge disappointment after months of waiting..... Imagine Oyinlola, Isiaka Adeleke in the picture...
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=kokoA post=38090658]Apart from Falana, I'm not comfortable with those other names coming from the south west o. [/quote

Am telling you
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by abimic(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Thought they were bringing in technocrats and some well seasoned politicians but here, these are no technocrat but some how, seasoned politicians. There should be ways to reward loyalty and party men and not at the detriment of growth. Anyway, there would be a deviation from the past, as federal office holders would be more accountable, maybe that would preclude corrupt thoughts, hence, Growth, Commitment, Fairness, Faithfulness and Uniqueness will be the order of the day. Corruption is the BANE of previous administrations!.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by enitiObanke(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Although am a Buharist,.....and I have always been one. But am disappointed that Oyinlola, Kwankwaso, Bolaji Abdullahi, Gen. Danbauzi etc are on this list. These are Nigerians with an ignoble past.......
Abeg tell me, what has Oyinlola got to offer this country after almost 8yrs as governor of Osun where he did nothing laudable?
It took Buhari almost 100 days to declare his assets (his liabilities nko? Plus when are we gonna see copies of the CCB forms he filled?). That shook my faith in GMB.
And then these DSS-screened ministerial nominees?
IF BUHARI IS UNABLE TO SET THIS COUNTRY ON THE PATH OF GREATNESS AGAIN INSIDE THESE 4YRS,.....THEN IT INVARIABLY MEANS ALL HOPE IS LOST FOR NIGERIA. NIGERIA WILL SIMPLY BECOME IRREDEEMABLE
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by udosoft(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
udosoft
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph by free13: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Is this change?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) / Cameroon Sends War Ship To Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.