Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Loverboy Robbed & Shot After Visiting Girl He Met Online In Her Home First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loverboy Robbed & Shot After Visiting Girl He Met Online In Her Home First Time (742 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loverboy Robbed & Shot After Visiting Girl He Met Online In Her Home First Time by mazeech: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2015
Danger of online dating! sad

A young man from Houston Texas was shot and left for dead after visiting a girl he met online. angry

Philman Hartman started talking with 18-year-old Brittany Shalynn Davis on a dating app, Plenty of Fish. Later, he was invited by the girl to her apartment building at El Sol Brillante Apartments in the 6400 block of Sierra Blanca.

However, when Hartman got there, he became the unwitting victim of an armed robbery allegedly hatched by the teen girl and two male friends.

He said while the two were standing outside talking, 18 year-old Brittany Shalynn Davis got on the,,,,

Click to read full details, see the boy... and watch video….

https://www.mazech.com/danger_of_online_dating

Re: Loverboy Robbed & Shot After Visiting Girl He Met Online In Her Home First Time by mazeech: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help,my Landlord Want To Turn Me To A Mad Man And Money Making Machine / For The Fear Of Loneliness & Being Hurt, Man Marries Hot & Crispy Pizza / How True Is This Call Summary ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.