Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex (79490 Views)

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex / Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by dre11(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is the strange story of how a man got stuck while having sex with his friend's wife.

For some men, greed and the urge to sample what belongs to others will lead to their deaths. This scenario played out in Ikot Nakanda
community in Akpabuyo Local Government Area of Cross River State where it was reported that a man identified as Etefia , tasted the forbidden fruit of his best friend's wife and got the shocker of his life when he got stuck inside the woman.

As the story goes, Etefia and Otuekong , both from neighbouring Akwa Ibom State, have been best of freinds and both related as brothers but unknown to Otuekong, his 'brother' was secretly sleeping with his wife , Ikwo.
The unholy affair had been going on for a while till nemesis decided to play the advocate when Etefia was found in the act with Ikwo.

According to a reader who sent the story to Pulse, the two men who are fishermen, had lived in peace till Etefia went beyond his bounds.
"It was a thing of shame and stranger than fiction. I am from Ikot Nakanda though i live in Lagos. It happened last month when I came home to hear how Etefia was found stuck inside Otuekong's wife.

From what I gathered, Otu had gone on fishing in the Bakassi waters and in the night, Etefia sneaked into his house to have sex with his friend's wife but in the morning, the neighbours heard cries coming from the home of Otu and on getting there and forcing the door
opened, they found Etefia on Otu's wife, Ikwo. He
had been stuck in the woman.

They were said to be sweating profusely and crying for help. As no one could do anything, some men had to mobilise and go in search of Otu and after much pleading, he came with the men and it took pleas from village elders for him to get them entangled.

It turned out that he had planted a certain kind of 'juju' on his wife known as 'ekpo nka awo' on his wife when he suspected she was cheating on him.
He had to appease the gods before Etefia could
withdraw his manhood from the woman. From what I heard, without Otu appeasing the gods, the two adulterers would have died.

I heard that the elders listed certain things for Etefia to provide so as to cleanse the land. This is a lesson for men who loves sleeping with married women."
This is not the first time such acts would be recorded as charms called 'Magun', Thunderbolt, is very powerful in the Yoruba land of the Western parts of Nigeria where men have been caught in its web.

http://pulse.ng/gist/price-to-pay-man-gets-stuck-in-best-friends-wife-during-illicit-sex-id4176522.html

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by ronald4lif(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Serves them right.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by misspicy(f): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Seriously i think 'magun' or 'ekpo nka awo'should be recommended for married couples to use on their adulterous partners

the guy above me needs to be banned

ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I BOOK SPACE cool

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by ijustdey: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
From what I gathered, Otu had gone on fishing in the Bakassi waters and in the night, Etefia
sneaked into his house to have sex with his friend's wife but in the morning, the neighbours heard cries coming from the home of Otu and on getting there and forcing the door opened, they found Etefia on Otu's wife, Ikwo. He had been stuck in the woman.

this part got me WOW....

my SS people..... I bow for una juju ooooo gringrin

13 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by adedayourt(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
pix or . ..

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by ATMC(f): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
How come all the characters have raw names like that? ikwokirkwo etc AhDonBilif!

9 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by missmary(f): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Greed tufiakwa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by computerboy: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
That's why I hate those niggas playing gentleman to their guy's babe whenever their guy quarrel with his babe.

That's where it usually starts

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by slap1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
All these stories, na to become reverend father sure pass.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Vaginal clamp (Penis captivus) don do him bad tin cheesy

Good for him tho grin

13 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by agarawu23(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
'ekpo nka awo'

New discovery grin
Ganna use it on babes who can't sip up despite spending all your income on them grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by Tonnniey: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
Man and toto

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by DICKtator: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by Burger01(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
angry sad
Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by Sijo01(f): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nemesis is too good o

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by temitayoag(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by neweraomo: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lols...very funny
Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by money121(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Werey nla

oti luuuu magun

ibe looo ma kusi...

Magun Alaja loo lu...
Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by fpeter(f): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by drey076(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Picshure nko

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by ifyalways(f): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ovoko ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by saintkel(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmm, one day for d owner, everyday for d thief
Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by MadCow1: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by omusiliyu(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Good lesson for him. Never in his life he will never womanize again.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by kennyman2000(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by Nicepoker(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Op. No be ekpo nka awo charm be that o. Ekpo nka awo will stop a lady to deliver when in labour. Till she confessed who has be sleeping with her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by ideatoprince18(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
hahahahahaa....... DTS wot I call SUPERGLUE PVSSY

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Why your best friend's wife despite the thousands upon thousands of women in the world?

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex by DONSMITH123(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:
Seriously i think 'magun' or 'ekpo nka awo'should be recommended for married couples to use on their adulterous partners

the guy above me needs to be banned

ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I BOOK SPACE cool

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.