Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel (1031 Views)

President’s Health: How National Assembly Compelled Osinbajo To Visit Buhari / How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post / Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel by joeprince23(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
President Buhari has been strictly advised by Senegalese
marabouts hired by the Buhari administration to
perform spiritual cleansing rites at the Aso Rock Villa to
shut down the Aso Rock Villa Chapel, fresh facts emerged
on Wednesday.
An informed source familiar with the details of the
matter who spoke to BREAKING TIMES on Wednesday on
condition of anonymity disclosed that President Buhari,
acting on the advise of Senegalese marabouts who
performed spiritual cleansing at the Aso Rock Villa prior
to his relocation from the Defence House to Aso Rock,
advised him to shut down the Aso Rock Chapel as its
continued existence was affecting spiritual activities
being conducted on behalf of the President.
It will be recalled that BREAKING TIMES first reported
that President Buhari will not take residence at the Aso
Rock Presidential Villa until the necessary “spiritual
cleansing” has been carried out at the Villa by a team of
Senegalese marabouts hired by the President. www.thebreakingtimes.com/senegalese-marabouts-compel-buhari-to-order-closure-of-aso-rock-church/
Re: BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel by Toktee(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
pdp propaganda machines still rolling.
Re: BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel by joeprince23(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cc: Tonyebarcanista Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman
Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh,
Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph,
Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka
Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur,
Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23,
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria
Re: BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel by PhockPhockMan: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Toktee:
pdp propaganda machines still rolling.
Shaarrrrraaaaap there.
There is an atom of truth in every rumour.
Buhari is an islamic jihadist, he can not tolerate anything Christianity near him.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel by hinwazaka: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
I heard on some media agencies it is been reported that the official comment from the executive is that, they are making some changes to the religious schedule of the chapel. This is so laughable, there is no way the media team can spin this. This was simply the worst example of an abuse of authority and the highest level of misguided religious bigotry ever exhibited by a head of state. They are even sources that state that the window of the President's bedroom overlooks the chapel and on Sundays the music from the chapel is disturbing to the President. What in God's name is the head of state doing sleeping by 9am, with all the problems plaguing the nation. This is the laziest most i-don't-care-a-hoot president that has ever occupied Aso rock.
On s show that was aired minutes after his inauguration on TVC, they dragged on air a member of the staff of his household who claimed that as a christian he can swear to the fact that PMB is hospitable to all religions and does not QUESTION THEIR FAITH OR MODE OF WORSHIP. So I ask what is this about changing the routine of the chapel that has been independent of the Executive ever since its commissioning by OBJ.
Re: BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
From Saudi-Iran-Yemen-Pakistan-Sudan now Senegal Kai

ISILAM IS CANCER.

Now tell me what's the benefit of ISILAM to HUMANITY?
Re: BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel by shotster50(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Very poor propaganda.. try again...
Re: BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel by nwadiuko1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
joeprince23:
Cc: Tonyebarcanista Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman
Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh,
Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph,
Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka
Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur,
Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23,
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria
Re: BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
SHATAAAP SMEL.LOW JIHADIST[s]
shotster50:
Very poor propaganda.. try again...
[/s]
Re: BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel by shotster50(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
SHATAAAP SMEL.LOW JIHADIST[s][/s]

You are everything i detest about Nairalanders.. first of all what suggests that I am Muslim? Because of what I said? You have nothing logical or tangible to add to an argument but just insults. Someone with your obviously inadequate IQ should have a low voice too.
Re: BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
shotster50:

You are everything i detest about Nairalanders.. first of all what suggests that I am Muslim? Because of what I said? You have nothing logical or tangible to add to an argument but just insults. Someone with your obviously inadequate IQ should have a low voice too.
DUDE STFU, and stop splashing saliva everywhere what is my business with you being MohaMMAD himself you are not smart enough Lad.

YOU THINK YOU CAN COME ONLINE TO MISLEAD PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROPAGANDA SH*T ? Fu*ck off!!!
Re: BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel by shotster50(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
DUDE STFU, and stop splashing saliva everywhere what is my business with you being MohaMMAD himself you are not smart enough Lad.

YOU THINK YOU CAN COME ONLINE TO MISLEAD PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROPAGANDA SH*T ? Fu*ck off!!!

I have come across dead decomposing bodies that are less offensive than you are!

(1) (Reply)

Falae's Abduction An Insult To Yoruba Race / No Rivers State Fund Was Misappropriated By Amaechi’s Govt – Ex-commissioners / Photos From The Commissioning Of Aliko Dangote's Cement Plant In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.