Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Who Started This "Girls Give S3x To Guys" Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Started This "Girls Give S3x To Guys" Thing (794 Views)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / My Guys Thing Is Too Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Started This "Girls Give S3x To Guys" Thing by tallestVic: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
I just want to know. That philosophy is sick.

1 Like

Re: Who Started This "Girls Give S3x To Guys" Thing by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Its suppose to be a mutual benefit thing! In the context of marriage tho!
Re: Who Started This "Girls Give S3x To Guys" Thing by ronald4lif(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
My brother I taya o. Whoever coined that sh1t is a master fraud. Girls don't give sex, they indulge because they love it as much, if not more.

The reason they exhibit withdrawn attitude is because society right from the medieval ages conditioned men to chase and initiate relationship. Not because they don't or can't play a reversal role. No one gives the other sex, everyone indulges coz they want to and enjoys it. Simple.
Re: Who Started This "Girls Give S3x To Guys" Thing by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
If u ask me na who i go ask
Re: Who Started This "Girls Give S3x To Guys" Thing by peeparty(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmm I can't shout @op..instead sef na we dey give them sef.*winks*....
Actually it not a one man show ,we all willing give in to it because of it sweetness couple with the spirit behind it.
Re: Who Started This "Girls Give S3x To Guys" Thing by tallestVic: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
@ronald: you day on point. Too many girls feel like I am the gatekeeper of s3x. If i dont give him s3x,he will be starved. For me, I choose to go against the wind..turning girls sexual advances down. I dont want the sick energy that come from that low mentality. I am of the opinion that it is we guys that give s3x to girls. They cant have s3x without using something of P3nis shape either it be a di1do or a cucumber. The thing must resemble p3nis for them to indulge in it.
Re: Who Started This "Girls Give S3x To Guys" Thing by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
The feminists

Am very sure of that.
Re: Who Started This "Girls Give S3x To Guys" Thing by IamLEGEND1: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
and some women wrapper for hia go dey talk am too....
I go just feel like to slap the guy....

(1) (Reply)

Would you use the condom emoji to suggest safe sex? / Woman Got Pregnant For A Guy, He Promised Her Marriage and Bailed Out.. Read Why / (pics) Check Wat Drives Him Nd Nt Wat He Drives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.