Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up (1032 Views)

Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back / Guys After Looking At This Tatoo In Your NEW Girl Friend Iranu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by slimfair: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dear friends

I know this might sound funny, I think I have an issue.
Walking up to a lady I fancy is not a problem, but the patient to follow up on her, I would collect their numbers, after calling for like once or twice, I tend to lose interest, even when she agrees to a date, I will just lose focus.
Pls I need advice to get over this, I know its sounds strange though.

1 Like

Re: Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by Spikkylee: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
I'll get u a Link..
Re: Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by afolwalex20(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
I have that same problem
Re: Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Me sef... Only wen she begins to form
Re: Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
sad
Re: Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by yomi007k(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bros ur normal. Infact overnormal.

Na follow-up be koko.

1 Like

Re: Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by ronald4lif(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
You haven't met the lady that will captivate and sweep you off balance. When you do all that would change. You're just testing waters with the ladies you have been meeting to ensure you are up to date with trendy skills to woo women. Some guys are like that and it's fair if you don't sleep with them before withdrawal.

But I'd advice you stop playing with peoples emotions for the fun of it. You can collect numbers but be certain you want a relationship before initiating one.

1 Like

Re: Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by xamuel17(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
there's this CHARM that i have that will work perfectly for ur case, jst got it frm okija shrine today smiley
Re: Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by slimfair: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Spikkylee:
I'll get u a Link..
pls do
Re: Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by slimfair: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
afolwalex20:
I have that same problem
bros u too?
Re: Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by Spikkylee: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by Lawalsuleiman(m): 1:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Had similar xperiences sometime ago but all changed when i started to know what i wanted from each girl i approached.
Re: Talking To A New Girl Is Not An Issue But Ability To Follow Up by slimfair: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Funny Reasons Nigerians Want A Divorce / Should I Go On And Marry Her? / I Have A Good News And A Bad News(tbh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.