Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode (1304 Views)

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by Singingbae(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
FORMER Spokesperson of former President Goodluck Jonathan Presidential Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has condemned the abduction of former Secretary to Government of the Federation (SGF), Chief Olu Falae, calling on security agencies to as a matter of urgency fish out perpetrators of the act.
In a statement Monday, Fani-Kayode who described the act as a dangerous development, said that the people of South West cannot watch idly while leaders of the zone and Afenifere were being humiliated.
According the former Minister of Aviation, ” The abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only unacceptable but it also an exceptionally dangerous development. I say this because he is not only an elder-statesman of our country but he is also one of the most revered leaders of Afenifere and the south-west.
“We cannot sit by idly and watch our leaders and elders being endangered, shamed and humiliated in this way. It is the governments job to keep us all safe and secure and they are failing in that duty. I call on the President and our security agencies to effect the expeditious and immediate release of Chief Olu Falae.
“They must rescue him from these vagabonds and vandals as soon as possible before things get out of hand. Let it be clearly understood that if anything happens to him and if he doesn’t come home hale and hearty we will hold the Federal Government responsible and there will be consequences. Those that are in power would do well to take what I have said very seriously. “

4 Likes

Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by loomer: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Make una wait, I go keep una safe.
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Boko haram on duty!

There is nothing like fulani herdsmen....
They are Boko haram with full support of Northern powerful elites who want to reduce the whole non muslim southern leaders to insignificant scared kids!!

Buhari do your work rightly!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by forgiveness: 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by Amein(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tout
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by fyneguy: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
If it were to be a Nollywood movie, Fani would be saying this to make govt pay, so he could collect his share.
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by GboyegaD(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Now that it is Olu Falae, FFK can rant. Those abducted in the days of Goodluck were less human I suppose.
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by cyberdurable(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
OP no source?
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by 175(m): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
GboyegaD:
Now that it is Olu Falae, FFK can rant. Those abducted in the days of Goodluck were less human I suppose.

See Mumu! Chai cheesycheesy gringrin

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by Inioluwa01(m): 12:09am On Sep 22, 2015
Somebody should please help curtail the verbal excesses of this man by putting to good use that stuff they said belongs to one Bianca. With all due respect to the abducted Chief, whom I believe will return back home safe and sound, how does this abduction have anything to do with the FG?? Must the FG be held responsible for ANYTHING that now happens to any individual in the Country??....The way it's going now, we'll soon hear something like 'My black goat died because of the inability of the govt to provide basic health facilities to its citizens'.
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by babadem2much(m): 12:29am On Sep 22, 2015
Truth they said is Bitter

FFK is that a threat or what?
in as much as Olu Falaye is kidnapped Nigerians felt for him n his family.

I supposed you know that others who were kidnapped are also Nigerians and human like Falaye,
until the lower in the society understand that all men are the same before things will start moving well.

I pray the release him with other innocents abducted
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by manchy7531: 12:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Blame it on Tinubu and that ugly Ota Ape

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by StOla: 4:28am On Sep 22, 2015
I thought PDP governor Olusegun Mimiko is still the chief security officer of Ondo state?

Maybe FFK does not know the road to the governor's office. Please someone should give him directions so he can give his ultimatum to the appropriate authority.
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by sammyj: 4:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by Orjioorji(f): 4:55am On Sep 22, 2015
just imagine comment from some Yoruba Muslims who will abuse their people to favour their Muslim brothers from the north, though I don't like FFK but he said the truth a Yoruba elder like this should not be disgrace or hurt by Cockroaches and rats in the name of Fulani men,their is a grand plane to humiliate our elders in the south and put fear in them .

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by AustineE1: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2015
StOla:
I thought PDP governor Olusegun Mimiko is still the chief security officer of Ondo state?

Maybe FFK does not know the road to the governor's office. Please someone should give him directions so he can give his ultimatum to the appropriate authority.
oh see hypocrisy of the highest order,you now know that PDP Mimiko is the chief security officer of Ondo state and tantrums shld be directed to him but you failed to realise same when the governor of Borno state couldnt do anything when Chibok girls and other atrocities were committed under his very nose,you kept blaming GEJ and shouting he is clueless.
Dont worry,APC has taught Nigerians that opposition is all about sentimentality,clannishness and bitterness.
Lets pray Olu Falae comes back safely,else your president will have his hands full.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by StOla: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2015
AustineE1:

oh see hypocrisy of the highest order,you now know that PDP Mimiko is the chief security officer of Ondo state and tantrums shld be directed to him but you failed to realise same when the governor of Borno state couldnt do anything when Chibok girls and other atrocities were committed under his very nose,you kept blaming GEJ and shouting he is clueless.
Dont worry,APC has taught Nigerians that opposition is all about sentimentality,clannishness and bitterness.
Lets pray Olu Falae comes back safely,else your president will have his hands full.

The hypocrisy is that folks like you kept on mentioning the Borno state governor over a kidnap that existed with a state of emergency in place in that state.

Is the state governor the commander in chief of the armed forces who were in control of Borno state security?

Is the terrorist kidnap of over 200people with an irresponsible federal government in denial the same as a ransome kidnap by bandits of a single man where there is no state of emergency?

When you were to complain about the federal executive which controls the army, you directed your complaints to a helpless state governor. Now that a state governor is in charge of his domain with civil laws and a police to utilize, you direct your complaints to an unknowing presidency.

While the president is having his hands full, what will governor Mimiko be doing? Sleeping like Wike?

Learn to be objective dude.
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by phlemzy: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2015
Here comes the singing bird!

(1) (Reply)

When U Must Use Selfie Stick By Fire By Force / See The Reply This Guy Gave Gov. Ambode / If Goodluck Jonathan Had Not Lost Would There Be Biafra Agitation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.